What's new

Muslim girls wearing Hijab barred from classes at Indian college

being cast in stone 14 centuries ago which considers a women without hijab as naked.

This centuries ago rant wont do the trick here , we didnt had to wait for 14 centruies for some aliens living across another continent to tell us

"hey it just dawned upon us that a woman not only has a soul but deserve some basic human rights like inheritance, education ,marriage, divorce etc so how about you change your traditions to our social revolution ?"

Your country doesn't give equal rights to non Muslims in your country and you come here to debate on equality when the minorities have equal or more rights in our country ,now who is wasting time.

Unlike India, Pakistan neither claims to be a secular republic, nor was it founded on the principle of unity in diversity.

The Islamic Republic of Pakistan will, of course, be a Muslim dominated state. The Republic of India, however, claims to be a secular democracy. The fact that India has become a communal shithole (with the state itself backing this), and that you have resorted to comparing it with Pakistan, shows that Jinnah was right - Hindus really are incapable of living peacefully with others.

Evolution, change & progress is better than being cast in stone 14 centuries ago which considers a women without hijab as naked.

It is the woman's choice to cover her head or not. You are the one stuck 14 centuries ago if you think she should not be allowed to make this choice herself. But coming from a country which had "breast tax" until the British made you civilised, I don't think I should expect any better.

Good we reached the state were you understand that Pakistan was previously partitioned based on ethnicity, still Pakistan has people from few other ethnicity as one country , its time partition amicably. Before you advocate the same for India.

So you know minorities won't get equal rights in Islamic Republic unlike a secular state. And you come and debate us in equality.

And people like you go silent when they say everyone in the country should have same laws.

Our people don't virulently hate each other, how are you comparing the two????

At the moment in India you have Indians justify genocide based upon differences, backed up by the ruling government

So you know minorities won't get equal rights in Islamic Republic unlike a secular state. And you come and debate us in equality.

India has more (state sponsored!) communal divide than Pakistan.

Anyway, you've missed the point, which is that unlike Pakistan, India claims to be a secular and democratic country where all are welcome. Yet, Indian minorities are persecuted more, with the government itself sponsoring some of this persecution.

For example, does Pakistan need 500,000 soldiers to occupy Hindu Majority Eastern Sindh? No. Does India need 500,000 troops to occupy Muslim Majority Kashmir? Yes.

India is a failed experiment.

Kids can conceal and carry drugs too. Some conceal and carry **** and cigarettes and all kinds of stuff.

But as per school rules, they cannot. Its as simple as that.

I have never seen a sikh student carry a knife during my entire school and collage days. At least not openly.

Now if they were hiding one in their underwear, I wouldn't know.
He knows.

India has more (state sponsored!) communal divide than Pakistan.

Anyway, you've missed the point, which is that unlike Pakistan, India claims to be a secular and democratic country where all are welcome. Yet, Indian minorities are persecuted more, with the government itself sponsoring some of this persecution.

For example, does Pakistan need 500,000 soldiers to occupy Hindu Majority Eastern Sindh? No. Does India need 500,000 troops to occupy Muslim Majority Kashmir? Yes.

India is a failed experiment.
Do you know how big india is , the minority in India is larger than your whole population.
There is no discrimination on faith and everyone gets equal rights as per constitution. Which is Supreme no book is Supreme in India other than the constitution of india.

If minorities in India are prosecution then the population of mumorities won't be going up and you won't find minorities holding top positions in India. Which your constitution denies.

So spare us a lecture on minorities.

Numbers don't lie ,more people are killed in Pakistan due to violence with just 220 million population than in India with 1.4 billion population. No one here says Shia kafir , or doesn't allow a ahamdiay to a pm adviser because of his faith.
ahmadiya are not muslim. pakistan is islamic country. why should islamic nation allow an ahmediya to be a pm? or pm adviser? where is hate it this? this is simple logic. if u notice, this logic is oozing with 'love for non-muslims'.
(for a moment, I travelled across the border inside my mind)

Evolution, change & progress is better than being cast in stone 14 centuries ago which considers a women without hijab as naked.
Evolution is worshipping cows and calling them mothers?
Or calling some people untouchable?
Drinking urine of animals and playing in their poo is progress?

Numbers don't lie ,more people are killed in Pakistan due to violence with just 220 million population than in India with 1.4 billion population. No one here says Shia kafir , or doesn't allow a ahamdiay to a pm adviser because of his faith.

Yaar you lost millions just to covid

Your capital city has seen mass riots for two years in a row

Pakistan has nothing to do with India or this situation in India

Divide India because the hatred amongst Indians is too much, you know it, I know it, why live in denial

Group of Muslim students at a government college in Karnataka state has been forced to sit outside the classroom for weeks now.

View attachment 809798
The photo of the girls sitting on the stairs of the college that went viral on social media [Al Jazeera]

Bengaluru, India – When A H Almas, 18, and two of her friends stepped into their classroom on a December morning, the teacher immediately yelled at them: “Get out.”

The Muslim girls were not allowed to sit in the classroom because they were wearing Hijab, or headscarf.

“When we arrived at the door of the classroom, the teacher said we cannot enter with the Hijab,” Almas told Al Jazeera. “She asked us to remove it.”

Since then, a group of six Muslim students at a government-run women’s college in Udupi district in India’s Karnataka state in the south are forced to sit outside the classroom because the college administration alleges they are defying the rules since Hijab is not part of the uniform.

Read more...
Muslim Girls need to bring dung and a jug of cow piss for RSS college dean daily to get things going on smoothly …

Yaar you lost millions just to covid

Your capital city has seen mass riots for two years in a row

Pakistan has nothing to do with India or this situation in India

Divide India because the hatred amongst Indians is too much, you know it, I know it, why live in denial
They might hate each other but NJ one has the guts to say it openly like in Pakistan.

We we have riots once in a while ,I am including all those and telling you that more people are killed in Pakistan than in India due to violence.

ahmadiya are not muslim. pakistan is islamic country. why should islamic nation allow an ahmediya to be a pm? or pm adviser? where is hate it this? this is simple logic. if u notice, this logic is oozing with 'love for non-muslims'.
(for a moment, I travelled across the border inside my mind)

We told you clearly in 1947, that division of India was the only way

Our populations have deep seated hated for each other,

Jinnah was clear, Hindus carried the burden of 1000 years of defeat and humiliation on their backs, so a united state where everyone was stuck together would be RETARDED

So divide amicably, so we can have our own space and then unify as South Asian countries

It was INDIANS who were stupid, with their one India for all bullshit

We never lied, we always said we wanted a Islamic state, we were clear

Now 70 years down the line, we are who we are, it's Indians who are now pushing hindutva extremism into a very very diverse country and expecting hundreds of millions of minorities just to accept it
They might hate each other but NJ one has the guts to say it openly like in Pakistan.

We we have riots once in a while ,I am including all those and telling you that more people are killed in Pakistan than in India due to violence.

They say it ALL THE TIME, your social media is toxic and poisonous, the amount of hatred you have for each other is beyond the hated even Pakistan has for you, and now it is seeping into everything from media to speeches to protests and gatherings

What do you think comes next at this rate??? Your a spark away from riot and disaster

These girls are going to school to learn subject or practice religion? What is the purpose of wearing uniform? Can anyone please answer here.

These people have problem with everything. They can't sing national anthem, salute mother land. can't take oath on constitution etc. Countless.

These girls are going to school to learn subject or practice religion? What is the purpose of wearing uniform? Can anyone please answer here.

These people have problem with everything. They can't sing national anthem, salute mother land. can't take oath on constitution etc. Countless.

There hijab is not hindering their education,

You idol worshipers are specifically going out your way to target them and hinder their education

Why the hell should hundreds of millions of Indian Muslims sing a anthem with idol worship in it, why should they give any loyalty to communal shithole of a state

Their enemy isn't Pakistan or China, it's YOU

Back
Top Bottom