What's new

Muslim girls wearing Hijab barred from classes at Indian college

Depraved society :lol::lol: says aunty who conveniently ignores 1 lakh + 1 evils in his own kind probably condones them as well, causes issue and problems wherever they go in one and all countries and societies. My society is still better than most if not all societies on the planet. You would have seen the below video before but enjoy it once again

As we Muslims expected, the BJP and its lapdogs will activate their pet mongrels such as Arif Mohammed Khan and Zeenat Ali to act like Islamic scholars and say that Hijab is not necessary.

I guess I should now become an expert on Hinduism in the same way.

As we Muslims expected, the BJP and its lapdogs will activate their pet mongrels such as Arif Mohammed Khan and Zeenat Ali to act like Islamic scholars and say that Hijab is not necessary.

I guess I should now become an expert on Hinduism in the same way.

They shall also hire the services of Waseem Rizvi on interpretation of Islam. :lol:

Why the hijab row is not an identity issue

It is an effort to further push Muslims to the margins, and Muslim organisations have walked right into the trap, not realising that they will end up harming the weakest among their own

Students who were barred from entering their classrooms for wearing hijabs speak to their principal outside the college campus in Udupi on Friday, 4 Feb.

Students who were barred from entering their classrooms for wearing hijabs speak to their principal outside the college campus in Udupi on Friday, 4 Feb. AP
Ghazala Wahab
LAST PUBLISHED09.02.2022 | 11:50AM IST

LISTEN TO THIS ARTICLE​

The religious-political mix has historically yielded great short-term benefits, but always for the majority. In independent India’s history, there has been no instance of any minority group ever having benefitted from competitive communalism. Yet, navigating the path strewn with the carcasses of past failures, Muslims continue to blunder their way into trap after trap.

The latest such “aa bail mujhe maar” event has been the hijab controversy in Karnataka. A quick recap: A bunch of teenage girls returned to the campus of their pre-university government college in Udupi in December after nearly a year’s gap, necessitated by covid-19. Six of them wore hijabs. When they entered their classroom, the teacher told them to seek the permission of the principal, who had decided that hijabs would not be allowed in classrooms. The girls could enter the college premises wearing the hijab but must remove it before entering the class, he said.

Why the hijab row is not an identity issue

It is an effort to further push Muslims to the margins, and Muslim organisations have walked right into the trap, not realising that they will end up harming the weakest among their own

Students who were barred from entering their classrooms for wearing hijabs speak to their principal outside the college campus in Udupi on Friday, 4 Feb.

Students who were barred from entering their classrooms for wearing hijabs speak to their principal outside the college campus in Udupi on Friday, 4 Feb. AP
Ghazala Wahab
LAST PUBLISHED09.02.2022 | 11:50AM IST

LISTEN TO THIS ARTICLE​

The religious-political mix has historically yielded great short-term benefits, but always for the majority. In independent India’s history, there has been no instance of any minority group ever having benefitted from competitive communalism. Yet, navigating the path strewn with the carcasses of past failures, Muslims continue to blunder their way into trap after trap.

The latest such “aa bail mujhe maar” event has been the hijab controversy in Karnataka. A quick recap: A bunch of teenage girls returned to the campus of their pre-university government college in Udupi in December after nearly a year’s gap, necessitated by covid-19. Six of them wore hijabs. When they entered their classroom, the teacher told them to seek the permission of the principal, who had decided that hijabs would not be allowed in classrooms. The girls could enter the college premises wearing the hijab but must remove it before entering the class, he said.

Another poor article from Ghazala Wahab. I have found these people to be more harmful to Muslims by "both siding" any issue.

There is no competitive communalism here. Muslims are simply trying to follow their religion but are being prevented by the government, the administration, the courts and the mobs. Ignoring the massive attack on Muslims and pretending that this is somehow Muslim chauvinism leads to the conclusion that Ghazala Wahab is pandering to majoritarianism here, or is blissfully unaware of the reality.

Furthermore, putting a political angle to this, thinking that such issues are raked up for electoral benefits ignores the reality that Muslims have already become politically untouchable in India. This is nothing more than another of the constant attacks by a depraved society on the religious practices of Muslims, that transcends any political gains.

Another poor article from Ghazala Wahab. I have found these people to be more harmful to Muslims by "both siding" any issue.

There is no competitive communalism here. Muslims are simply trying to follow their religion but are being prevented by the government, the administration, the courts and the mobs. Ignoring the massive attack on Muslims and pretending that this is somehow Muslim chauvinism leads to the conclusion that Ghazala Wahab is pandering to majoritarianism here, or is blissfully unaware of the reality.

Furthermore, putting a political angle to this, thinking that such issues are raked up for electoral benefits ignores the reality that Muslims have already become politically untouchable in India. This is nothing more than another of the constant attacks by a depraved society on the religious practices of Muslims, that transcends any political gains.

Yeh Ghazala Wahab bhi barhi he faarigh aurat hae.

Dirty phuckers

Attachments

• 72CF5345-A6E8-4433-8710-6776EFC41A93.jpeg
    72CF5345-A6E8-4433-8710-6776EFC41A93.jpeg
    101.4 KB · Views: 33
  • E89A4D37-27C9-402D-AD94-87DBB9B34210.jpeg
    E89A4D37-27C9-402D-AD94-87DBB9B34210.jpeg
    138.3 KB · Views: 31
So you have no consistency in laws
You allow headwear for Sikhs cause they're dharmics but no head wear for Muslims as they're different
Different rules for different groups?

Hijab is also part of relgious obligation for Muslim women btw, pretty sure people world over except for maybe France they issue standard uniform hijabs everywhere around the world

Turban in Sikh religion is written in their holy book and very much part of their religious identity as prescribed by their Guru..... Can you quote a verse from holy Quraan which says Hijaab is a religious compulsion....

I do favour hijab...but not where their is a dress code....Will you allow your women in Army, Police to come in Hijab??? They need to stick to a dress code and I don't think it's wrong if Indian school is asking for the same......

Turban in Sikh religion is written in their holy book and very much part of their religious identity as prescribed by their Guru..... Can you quote a verse from holy Quraan which says Hijaab is a religious compulsion....

I do favour hijab...but not where their is a dress code....Will you allow your women in Army, Police to come in Hijab??? They need to stick to a dress code and I don't think it's wrong if Indian school is asking for the same......
Women in militaries all over the world wear the hijab already. Same with the turban.

And the Quran is not the only source of compulsory Islamic ruling, there is something also called the hadeeth, although you can Google both as they both have references to the hijab.

Indian hypocrisy on this issue is sheer stupidity. Their arguments in defense of not allowing Hijab is that it violates rules on uniform. For which institution uniforms are more important than the military and Indian military allows Sikhs to wear Turbans even in mixed formations I.e. other than Sikh regiments and in Air Force and Navy, which are mixed by nature. If they ban hijabs the next natural step would be to ban the Sikh turban. In their anti Muslim sentiments they are forgetting the damage they are doing to their country. The Indian liberals are to blame as much as the RSS types.

Women in militaries all over the world wear the Hijab already.

And the Quran is not the only source of compulsory Islamic ruling, there is something also called the hadeeth, although you can Google both as they both have references to the hijab.
Hadeeth?...which are questioned by no one else but the ruler of SA, birthplace of Islam started and guardian of Islamic culture/holy places.

MBS says the reform is clear: "The government, where Sharia is concerned, has to implement Quran regulations and teachings in mutawater (well-known) hadiths[ii], and to look into the veracity and reliability of ahad hadiths[iii], and to disregard “khabar” hadiths[iv] entirely, unless if a clear benefit is derived from it for humanity. So, there should be no punishment related to a religious matter except when there is a clear Quranic stipulation, and this penalty will be implemented based on the way that the Prophet applied it.”

On Hijab..here what I found in Google...no where it is mentioned as religious compulsion but more of a cultural thing.....

Indian hypocrisy on this issue is sheer stupidity. Their arguments in defense of not allowing Hijab is that it violates rules on uniform. For which institution uniforms are more important than the military and Indian military allows Sikhs to wear Turbans even in mixed formations I.e. other than Sikh regiments and in Air Force and Navy, which are mixed by nature. If they ban hijabs the next natural step would be to ban the Sikh turban. In their anti Muslim sentiments they are forgetting the damage they are doing to their country. The Indian liberals are to blame as much as the RSS types.
You should see their weak attempts to justify this all over social media, it's genuinely pathetic. Their inherent hatred towards Islam is making them act illogical and foolish, there is no way you can allow turbans while banning the Hijab. They've even gone as far as trying to declare the hijab as non-compulsory.

Modesty is a Islamic identity and yes it is written into Islamic law and jurisprudence. Pakistan Army allows women officers to wear hijab if they want to. Even western militaries allows them. PAF women pilots fly jets wearing hijabs. What is happening in India is nothing but Islamophobia. In the process you are destroying the very fabric of your society, please continue to do so. You guys are setting the foundation of another 1000 year of foreign rule.

Hadeeth?...which are questioned by no one else but the ruler of SA, birthplace of Islam started and guardian of Islamic culture/holy places.

MBS says the reform is clear: "The government, where Sharia is concerned, has to implement Quran regulations and teachings in mutawater (well-known) hadiths[ii], and to look into the veracity and reliability of ahad hadiths[iii], and to disregard “khabar” hadiths[iv] entirely, unless if a clear benefit is derived from it for humanity. So, there should be no punishment related to a religious matter except when there is a clear Quranic stipulation, and this penalty will be implemented based on the way that the Prophet applied it.”

On Hijab..here what I found in Google...no where it is mentioned as religious compulsion but more of a cultural thing.....

Do you understand how many sects of beliefs there are within Islam itself? There is not one single unified belief. There are different schools of thoughts in Islam, Hanbali, Hanafi, Maliki, and Shafei, they will differentiate on their rulings. Then there is others like Sunni, Shia, Wahabbi, Deobandi, and Ahmediyas.

And what MBS said does not matter at all, you're making yourself look idiotic here, he has no verifiable credentials to talk about Islam nor is his word the absolute truth regarding Islam.

Muslims follow Quran through what they interpret it as, and most also follow the Hadith, depending on the strength of the chain.

What you posted (which I don't even need to look at, at all) is merely a single interpretation and the vast majority DO NOT believe in it at all.

For each single one you can show me opposing it as compulsory, a thousand can be shown supporting it.

Back
Top Bottom