What's new

Muslim girls wearing Hijab barred from classes at Indian college

The biggest problem of Indian Muslims is that they think that Gandhi and Savarkar are different. They are not, as far as Muslims are concerned:

"Natha Singh and Prem Singh
One and the same thing"

Muslims, be it Indian or Pakistani, are not born with a understanding of who is their friend or who is their enemy. It is circumstances and experiences that shape your understanding of your friends and enemies.

Frankly, what I am seeing in India today is nothing what I saw in India a decade or two ago. To say that I should have known that my class mates will end up being bigots is really an unfounded expectation. And besides, sometimes you have to experience it to believe it.

Having said that, our help will also come from the places that we least expect. Just like the Pharaoh protected Musa (AS).

At least, we shall stop disrespecting them as a community and show sympathy for their plight, if nothing else.
If anything it's the Indian Muslims who disrespect us... not the other way round

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there another thread earlier of an Indian Muslim cursing Pakistan?

If anything it's the Indian Muslims who disrespect us... not the other way round

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there another thread earlier of an Indian Muslim cursing Pakistan?

Year 2025 - Indian Muslims fighting for their existence
Bleek - Indian Muslims need to respect us first before they fight for their existence

Having said that, our help will also come from the places that we least expect. Just like the Pharaoh protected Musa (AS).

Inshallah.

"Khoon e Israel aa jaata hae aakhir josh main
Taurh daita hae koyi Musa talism e Saamri"
(Iqbal)

Allah India kay musalmaano kay haal per rehm karay. My prayers.

Year 2025 - Indian Muslims fighting for their existence
Bleek - Indian Muslims need to respect us first before they fight for their existence
That wasn't my point 🤣

They are asking why we don't "respect" Indian Muslims but it's the Indian Muslims who do not respect us...

Fight for your existence, I'm happy to see you defend yourselves but you cannot expect much from those who you disrespect

Another filth from India crawls out of the woodwork. There is no two sides to this. There is just the systematic attack on Muslim.
Indian filth? And what exactly you are? Tells about your upbringing.

200 millions Muslims live in India, many of my Muslim friends in the media absolutely have zero time for these fundo whines who are crying hoarse on Hijab except it makes noisy news bait.

One needs to check facebook and Instan posts of the six hijabi girls from the Udupi college who are petitioners on this case heard by the High Court, Karnataka would tell a very different story how religious and modest these young teenagers are and who is behind the whole controversy?

If any individual Indian Muslim says anything against Pakistan, you or me have all the right to confront him. But we shall not disrespect them en mass, as a community.

If any individual Indian Muslim says anything against Pakistan, you or me have all the right to confront him. But we shall not disrespect them en mass, as a community.
Of course, that will always happen on an individual basis, but generally speaking it is Muslims of India who have disrespected us to feel validated and accepted in India.

200 millions Muslims live in India, many of my Muslim friends in the media absolutely have zero time for these fundo whines who are crying hoarse on Hijab except it makes noisy news bait.

One needs to check facebook and Instan posts of the six hijabi girls from the Udupi college who are petitioners on this case heard by the High Court, Karnataka would tell a very different story how religious and modest these young teenagers are and who is behind the whole controversy?
Muslims are to India what LGBT is to the west; do you get the gist here?

(Deterioration of a progressive and developing society, the final hurdle to being a global superpower)

Last edited:

I have maintained that this is the most depraved society that the world has ever seen and every time they open their mouth they confirm what I have said.

This filth uses other girls facebook and instragram posts to spread lies, which their lapdogs happily use as validation.

That wasn't my point 🤣

They are asking why we don't "respect" Indian Muslims but it's the Indian Muslims who do not respect us...

Fight for your existence, I'm happy to see you defend yourselves but you cannot expect much from those who you disrespect

Sorry we haven't met your expectations. We're kinda busy fighting a genocide here.

Thankfully all Pakistanis are not like you.

I have maintained that this is the most depraved society that the world has ever seen and every time they open their mouth they confirm what I have said.

This filth uses other girls facebook and instragram posts to spread lies, which their lapdogs happily use as validation.

Sorry we haven't met your expectations. We're kinda busy fighting a genocide here.

Thankfully all Pakistanis are not like you.
How do you manage to fight a genocide AND disrespect us simultaneously?

You must be damn good at multi-tasking.

Muslims are to India what LGBT is to the west; do you get the gist here?

(Deterioration of a progressive and developing society, the final hurdle to being a global superpower)
No, didn't get the gist.
Fyi, most Indian Muslim girls I know and work with are far progressive and independent than these Hijab seekers damsel in distress.

And for forumers here, please note 99.99% is India that you don't get to see on Indian tv where people are too busy with their lives and jobs.

No, didn't get the gist.
Fyi, most Indian Muslim girls I know and work with are far progressive and independent than these Hijab seekers damsel in distress.

And for forumers here, please note 99.99% is India that you don't get to see on Indian tv where people are too busy with their lives and jobs.
Okay, so only the practicing Muslims then?

Are you a feminist? Perhaps that plays a role on your view of the Hijab.

Most Indian girls are radical feminists from my experience.

No, didn't get the gist.

As usual, the filth from India does not understand the concept of personal freedoms. The Muslim girls who want to wear hijabs should be allowed to wear hijabs.

Let me state what you said in a language you will understand

FYI, Most Hindus I know and work with are far progressive and independent and love to eat beef than these Hindus who make a big deal about eating beef. Therefore, all Hindus should eat beef.

As i am entitled to my opinion, i think the hijab should be allowed as it only covers the head and hair of the girls.
But under no circumstances should the full veil/ burqa be allowed in school premises. Many terrorists have been cought trying to escape in a burqa, also the full face veil scares children like no other ..!

People fail to realize that a Savarkar and a Modi was hidden deep inside Gandhi and Nehru, respectively. What is hidden, has to come out, when the time is ripe. That was the reason that Quaid e Azam never distinguished much between these two classes of elite Hindus.
It's a credit to Gandhi and Nehru who envisioned a secular India where all communities get equal rights and moreover they prevented large scale communal atrocities on Muslims living in Hindu majority states at the time of partition.

Back
Top Bottom