What's new

Muslim girls wearing Hijab barred from classes at Indian college

The far-right movement has affected every nation in certain ways, a harbinger of dangerous times to come.

That is so PAINFULLY true.

However, in a very selfish kind of way, I am most worried about the existential struggle that my own country is going through.

As a dear friend (a caste Hindu and a Brahmin, just to give you his coordinates, a distinguished professor at a well-known university) said, to my dismay, "It appears that Modi will survive India."

That hurt.

No this will not happen in fact they will accused Pakistan for their suffering even more .... they will blame Pakistan more loudly and forcefully

They had their opportunity’s 3 times, now they can live like miserables or stand up peacefully and march towards Delhi, their fate lie’s in their own hands.

What is going on is utterly foul, and a betrayal of my country and its founding principles. It is not clear how much longer this will go on, and if at all, the situation will change.

Joe "mootar" main say macchliyaan pakarh raha hae. :lol:

@Joe Shearer: Give me another negative rating. :p:

:enjoy:Thank you for the good advice. I shall do so when appropriate. If you want my attention, you may get it if you are polite; you will never get it if you are rude. This is just to inform you about this basic principle.
Have a great day.

Last edited:
People fail to realize that a Savarkar and a Modi was hidden deep inside Gandhi and Nehru, respectively. What is hidden, has to come out, when the time is ripe. That was the reason that Quaid e Azam never distinguished much between these two classes of elite Hindus.

"Duniya main balaayain dau he tau hain, ik Savarkar, ik Gandhi hae
Ik jhoot ka chalta jhakarh hae, ik makar ki uthti aandhi hae"
(Maulana Zafar Ali Khan)
:lol:

They may, if Pakistanis take it upon themselves to get involved.
Joe you should have posted a quality post in reply to my post (though you know that I am NOT INTERESTED TO DEBATE OR ENGAGE IN CONVERSATION WITH INDIANS) .... but again you do things to cover the crimes of your Nation.

We have not involved but even then we are dragged for one reason or another you can read the replies of Indian members even in this thread who are asking Indian Muslims to migrate to Pakistan

Plz read
The Governments of India and Pakistan solemnly agree that each shall ensure, to the minorities throughout its territory, complete equality of citizenship, irrespective of religion, a full sense of security in respect of life, culture, property and personal honour, freedom of movement within each country and freedom of occupation, speech and worship, subject to law and morality.
(I am quoting an Indian Source )

BTW we do have Legal and Moral Right to get involve in this matter or any matter related to Indian Muslim IF we deem it Fit for our National Cause above quoted lines are part of an Agreement b/w India and Pakistan

NOTE: Plz don't reply I am no more interested to Read Hypocrisy

Last edited:
Some of their warnings are comical. These comic-strip cartoons are our biggest hope for coming out of the dark times that we are in.

Yes, and no.

I have my right, I hope you will agree, to hold my own views and opinions. Where you and I differ is in that you have written off all of Indian society, not merely the Islamophobes. I don't agree with that.

Further, you say that I am basically agreeing with you, and saying the same stuff. Sure, but not in all respects, perhaps to a large extent. How does that become a fault, if I agree that things are serious, but disagree on some specifics?

It is not diplomatic language, it is unwillingness to swallow the whole mixture as prescribed. I don't agree with your statement about the courts, for instance, and explained why. If you want to reduce that to the buffoonish interpretation given by another member, that is nothing to do with me, and please note that I say this as an example of how we might differ on specifics while agreeing on basics. There, too, what you consider basic, and what I consider basic, have to be examined very carefully, or we will fall into the trap of making mistaken assumptions about each other's position.

I hope you understand; I hope based on that understanding, you agree.

So in essence, the disagreement is about the degree of radicalization (to make it simple) in institutions. You have some hope in the institutions, I have none.

As a member of the targeted community, you would appreciate that time and again these institutions have failed us and simply aided and abetted the systematic targeting of Muslims, rather than protecting them.

Let's run down the sequence of events again

1. Colleges prevent girls wearing hijab from attending
2. Hindu students protest against Muslim girls and create a law and order problem
3. Govt cites law and order to enact new rules
4. Hindus create ruckus around colleges again
5. Govt decides to shut schools again
6. Court provides no interim relief for Muslim girls.

Items 1, 3, 5 and 6 show the role of institution in denying Muslims their rights
Items 2 and 4 show the role of Hindu society in denying Muslims their rights

So in essence, the disagreement is about the degree of radicalization (to make it simple) in institutions. You have some hope in the institutions, I have none.

As a member of the targeted community, you would appreciate that time and again these institutions have failed us and simply aided and abetted the systematic targeting of Muslims, rather than protecting them.

Let's run down the sequence of events again

1. Colleges prevent girls wearing hijab from attending
2. Hindu students protest against Muslim girls and create a law and order problem
3. Govt cites law and order to enact new rules
4. Hindus create ruckus around colleges again
5. Govt decides to shut schools again
6. Court provides no interim relief for Muslim girls.

Items 1, 3, 5 and 6 show the role of institution in denying Muslims their rights
Items 2 and 4 show the role of Hindu society in denying Muslims their rights

The biggest problem of Indian Muslims is that they think that Gandhi and Savarkar are different. They are not, as far as Muslims are concerned:

"Natha Singh and Prem Singh
One and the same thing"

Hopefully now Indian Muslims will stop voting for BJP, not participating in wars against Pakistan, starting a peacefully movement for their basic rights in India, and shake with their marching the Indian earth, maybe then and only then they can expect anything more then a crocodile tear from Pakistan, otherwise they deserve for what they voted !
Not voting for BJP is understandable but not fighting Pakistan why will they not .

No this will not happen in fact they will accused Pakistan for their suffering even more .... they will blame Pakistan more loudly and forcefully

You have time and again told us that you have no respect for Indian Muslims. Those enjoying the luxury of living in a majority Muslim country or a civilized western society have no idea how challenging and difficult it is to live as a minority in country where the whole society simply hates their existence.

Another filth from India crawls out of the woodwork. There is no two sides to this. There is just the systematic attack on Muslims.
Can you summarise what point she is trying to make? Seems like a rant but she's all over the place, and her voice is irritating.

You have time and again told us that you have no respect for Indian Muslims. Those enjoying the luxury of living in a majority Muslim country or a civilized western society have no idea how challenging and difficult it is to live as a minority in country where the whole society simply hates their existence.
What do you want us to do?

We cannot even save our own Kashmiris who are going through much worse, blatantly out in the open...

Back
Top Bottom