What's new

Muslim girls wearing Hijab barred from classes at Indian college

Wow - let shameless Gulf Arabs take note.

They keep hiring these pajeets by the hundreds of thousands.

This is how they care about Indian muslim girls

What if the student is diehard baseball fan?

You have no argument there, you are equating baseball to a belief system. There is no analogy.

In general I am against the uniform, it has got nothing to do with your academic skills, and it is a sign of slavery and should be abolished.

I am a male. These students are going to collage to learn. They are not going to perform bollywood dance sequence. Anything can be sexy. Girl eyes also looks sexy. There are countless poetry, songs based on eyes. should they wear black glasses?

At least now you recognise why it is necessary.

Are you not saying that Girls with hijab > girls without hijab.

Is it a competition between girls? or are we arguing about why is it a problem for any girl to wear hijab?

Wait a minute.

India secular country
India freedom of expression
India loves rights

But feels threatened by little children wearing hijab?

India dirty lying shithole more like
I know you black tropical forest dwellers want to feel White by banning Hijab but you will never be accepted by Whites as anything better than tropical sewage rats.

Words of wisdom 10/10

Indians should take this advice

Last edited:
In place where rapist are rife and rule the roost, its disturbing. Only in Bin-dia

Were Sikhs were also barred from "special treatment" for their turbans???... We're Hindus also barred from wearing the Kautuka?... If yes, then I agree with you. If not, then I ask why the double standard?

@FreeFromFear

Were Sikhs were also barred from "special treatment" for their turbans???... We're Hindus also barred from wearing the Kautuka?... If yes, then I agree with you. If not, then I ask why the double standard?

@FreeFromFear
I dont know what you mean 'kautuka'

Sikhs are permitted turbans in many places. But you see only the 'permitted places' & try to make an example. You dont see the denied places. There may be many places where Sikh turban was/is denied . Sikhs did not create a scene that 'we are minority and minority is in danger'. They either went to courts or opted for some other place.

The sikh turban does not a blanket approval everywhere. I am 100% sure there may be many institutes (educational/non-educational both) in India and elsewhere where they dont permit turbans. U either follow the rule or go somewhere else.

The civilised world understands those who create scene very well. Showing strength & arm-twisting while playing victim-card. Demanding 'special treatment' in everything / everywhere.

And ideally, the sikh turban should be compared with jalidar topi. We all know how acceptable that will be.

I dont know what you mean 'kautuka'

Sikhs are permitted turbans in many places. But you see only the 'permitted places' & try to make an example. You dont see the denied places. There may be many places where Sikh turban was/is denied . Sikhs did not create a scene that 'we are minority and minority is in danger'. They either went to courts or opted for some other place.

The sikh turban does not a blanket approval everywhere. I am 100% sure there may be many institutes (educational/non-educational both) in India and elsewhere where they dont permit turbans. U either follow the rule or go somewhere else.

The civilised world understands those who create scene very well. Showing strength & arm-twisting while playing victim-card. Demanding 'special treatment' in everything / everywhere.

And ideally, the sikh turban should be compared with jalidar topi. We all know how acceptable that will be.
Too many maybes in your post.
You're just making this up on the hoof.
Never once have you said that you actually know of an institution that denies Sikhs with turbans, it's all "there may be".
Name some of these institutions that deny Sikh turbans.

What is india? Where do these pajeets get such courage? Why do these piss drinkers think they stand a chance? Why do you want to fight people who don’t fear death? Wtf is india compared to the many superpowers before who bowed in front of Muslims? Pajeets open a history book look and what happened to many super powers who dared mess with Muslims. Wtf are you guys you guys can’t even handle Pakistan alone and your making the whole ummah against you? Pajeets you guys are nothing india is nothing when your time comes you’ll understand!

If Allah were to seize the people for their transgression, He would have spared no creature on earth, but He lets them go on up to an appointed time. So, when their time will come, they will not be able to delay it for a moment, nor to bring it soon.
(Quran 16:61)

And (recall) when the disbelievers were conspiring against you to hold you as a captive, or to kill you, or to expel you. They were planning, and Allah was planning, and Allah is the best planner.
(Quran 8:30)

Group of Muslim students at a government college in Karnataka state has been forced to sit outside the classroom for weeks now.

View attachment 809798
The photo of the girls sitting on the stairs of the college that went viral on social media [Al Jazeera]

Bengaluru, India – When A H Almas, 18, and two of her friends stepped into their classroom on a December morning, the teacher immediately yelled at them: “Get out.”

The Muslim girls were not allowed to sit in the classroom because they were wearing Hijab, or headscarf.

“When we arrived at the door of the classroom, the teacher said we cannot enter with the Hijab,” Almas told Al Jazeera. “She asked us to remove it.”

Since then, a group of six Muslim students at a government-run women’s college in Udupi district in India’s Karnataka state in the south are forced to sit outside the classroom because the college administration alleges they are defying the rules since Hijab is not part of the uniform.

Read more...
I bet the teacher is a pervert.

Group of Muslim students at a government college in Karnataka state has been forced to sit outside the classroom for weeks now.

View attachment 809798
The photo of the girls sitting on the stairs of the college that went viral on social media [Al Jazeera]

Bengaluru, India – When A H Almas, 18, and two of her friends stepped into their classroom on a December morning, the teacher immediately yelled at them: “Get out.”

The Muslim girls were not allowed to sit in the classroom because they were wearing Hijab, or headscarf.

“When we arrived at the door of the classroom, the teacher said we cannot enter with the Hijab,” Almas told Al Jazeera. “She asked us to remove it.”

Since then, a group of six Muslim students at a government-run women’s college in Udupi district in India’s Karnataka state in the south are forced to sit outside the classroom because the college administration alleges they are defying the rules since Hijab is not part of the uniform.

Read more...

Good I suppose! Thank you Modi g for exposing true fascist face of India. Beginning of the great rift in Indian society?
Things will take their due course but will be fully exposed soon! Does the same teacher allow sikhs with turbans? Rules my a s s.. purpose of an educational institution is educating. Not yelling at someone for head scarfs!

Back
Top Bottom