What's new

Muslim girls wearing Hijab barred from classes at Indian college

They are free to migrate to pakistan or any of the 50 odd islamic nations if India is not to their liking.

This society will be glad to see them find happiness and education in a nation of their choice.
So you would rather prefer them to leave their own homeland and homes to somewhere where they are free from discrimination, rather than accommodating for them in their own home and country?

A hijab is worn by personal choice no outsider retains any liberty to say contrarily. it's like forcing Hindus to not wear that red tikka. Why come in class looking like laser designated zombies.

Why not they go to madarsah to get education?

They want to get Kafir's education in kafir's institute in kafir country, but in Islamic dress, why not they join madarsah? Its not hypocrisy?

If they want to learn in these institute why they not follow their's dress code.

Even these girls can use masks, no one will ask them to remove at in this covid situation, masks can also be used as Hijab.
Why not go to a Ashram and get education there. You can wear that laser beam all you like. Education is no ones equity no one can stop one from learning ya uneducated mug.

Also how can a mask be used an hijab mr chokri kumar. Do you weld it to your head.

So you would rather prefer them to leave their own homeland and homes to somewhere where they are free from discrimination, rather than accommodating for them in their own home and country?

Yes.

Do you know the fable of the camel and the tent ?

the-man-and-his-camel_89931_1.jpg

Yes.

Do you know the fable of the camel and the tent ?

the-man-and-his-camel_89931_1.jpg
Someone asking for basic rights and the freedom to practice their religion is considered greedy to you? Isn't that actually part of India's constitution?

You shouldn't wear a red dot on your forehead any longer in that case, it's incredibly greedy, your Sikhs should also take off their headpiece, it's incredibly greedy.

Very odd that this is only directed at a specific demographic. You know, in any civilised part of the world, this would be considered discrimination.

Someone asking for basic rights and the freedom to practice their religion is considered greedy to you? Isn't that actually part of India's constitution?

You shouldn't wear a red dot on your forehead any longer in that case, it's incredibly greedy, your Sikhs should also take off their headpiece, it's incredibly greedy.

Very odd that this is only directed at a specific demographic. You know, in any civilised part of the world, this would be considered discrimination.

If its part of Indian constitution then they can go to court to get justice.

You are free to consider it "discrimination" and offer them asylum.

This applies more to you Hindus than any other creature on this damn Earth.

Because we demanded partition ?

Last edited:

You are free to consider it "discrimination" offer them asylum.

Fairness can never be expected from a depraved society that rigidly enforced the caste system for 5000 years.

Fairness can never be expected from a depraved society that rigidly enforced the caste system for 5000 years.

If it was there for 5000 years, Why is there no mention of "caste" before 1860 ? Right after the 1st war of Independence, 1857.

You are free to consider it "discrimination" offer them asylum.
Well no shit they can, unless you're denying the Muslims that right too, are you?

And if it's not part of your constitution, India is a much more regressive society than previously thought! Freedom is quite literally seen as one of the main aspects of a democracy!

It is you advocating for them to leave their country (India) and their homes, rather than giving them their most basic rights in their own country, which are given to other religious groups.

Also, denying a specific demographic basic rights, while allowing it for other demographics, is, by definition, discrimination. It's not about what I consider to be discrimination, it's what everyone with basic comprehension skills, and the definition, considers to be discrimination.

Maybe English is not your strong suit.

Aaah....the revisionist WhatsApp version of Sanghi history.

@Drizzt

Calling for help ?

I will be happy if you can show me any mention of "Caste" before 1860.

Well no shit they can, unless you're denying the Muslims that right too, are you?

And if it's not part of your constitution, India is a much more regressive society than previously thought! Freedom is quite literally seen as one of the main aspects of a democracy!

It is you advocating for them to leave their country (India) and their homes, rather than giving them their most basic rights in their own country, which are given to other religious groups.

Also, denying a specific demographic basic rights, while allowing it for other demographics, is, by definition, discrimination. It's not about what I consider to be discrimination, it's what everyone with basic comprehension skills, and the definition, considers to be discrimination.

Maybe English is not your strong suit.

1. IF you feel we are discriminating then go ahead and offer them asylum. If you don't do that, then all this is just hot air.

2. We are not seeking validation for our constitution or for our idea of freedom from you.

3. I stand by my advocacy and reasoning.

4. Since you are convinced it is discrimination, why don't you ask your govt to offer them asylum ?

I have laid it out in points since english is your strong suit ?

1. IF you feel we are discriminating then go ahead and offer them asylum. If you don't do that, then all this is just hot air.

2. We are not seeking validation for our constitution or for our idea of freedom from you.

4. Since you are convinced it is discrimination, why don't you ask your govt to offer them asylum ?

The biggest evidence of discrimination is your support for it.

We all know is that this Hindu terrorist would not endorse or defend this practice if it were not discrimination against Muslims.

The biggest evidence of discrimination is your support for it.

We all know is that this Hindu terrorist would not endorse or defend this practice if it were not discrimination against Muslims.

Since you are saying it in pdf, it must be true.

A whole bunch of nonsense, you're clearly struggling to stay in this conversation.

It's like talking to a brick wall that has been smeared in cow shit when talking with you.

Some classic whataboutism and denialism by the representative of "the world's largest democracy" on PDF, so much for all those speeches by Modi at the democracy summits. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom