What's new

Muslim girls wearing Hijab barred from classes at Indian college

In all honesty I really don't care about your life story. My point was simple one about divided loyalties.

Ask the UK govt. to grant these girls asylum and demonstrate your conviction. Don't just blow hot air.

Trouble makers are quit literally defined as people who break the rules.

Its a shame you are too clever by half.
Then do not bring it up in illogical statements which do not add up. Quite a simple concept.

And no, they deserve rights in their homeland, not asylum elsewhere, that is what I will support. Indian Muslims for India.

Maybe the UK government can raise it up with the "world's largest democracy" and remind them about the core principles of democracy!

I'm sure the world's largest democracy can grant them their rights?

Like I said, turbans are a legacy issue from the britsh raj.

No new concessions have been made in Free India.
I will be the first to sign up for no Hijabs if we get all Brahmin attendees of colleges to drink from the same glass as a Dalit. This way we'll establish that we all live in a polka dot world and the intention of going after these women has everything to do with policy and secular rules in the great Secular state of India and not their religion. Also it will drive uniformity across all religions and castes. Which Brahmin wants to go first? Till then STFU.

I will be the first to sign up for no Hijabs if we get all Brahmin attendees of colleges to drink from the same glass as a Dalit. This way we'll establish that we all live in a polka dot world and the intention of going after these women has everything to do with policy and secular rules in the great Secular state of India and not their religion. Also it will drive uniformity across all religions and castes. Which Brahmin wants to go first? Till then STFU.

Brahmans don't share utensils among their own family members. They sharing anything outside the family could be safely ruled out. Brahmans are OCD when it comes to cleanliness.

Brahmans don't share utensils among their own family members. They sharing anything outside the family could be safely ruled out. Brahmans are OCD when it comes to cleanliness.
I am so sorry about the Brahman community (cleanliness) OCD affliction.
Beautiful logic and so easily acceptable by us non-Brahmins.

Fair, I guess. Better than nothing.

But off-topic, does the saffron shawl have religious significance or something? Or did they just randomly choose it to be petty?
Nah, I'm trolling the zealots who hatch such ideas. :laugh:

The natural inclination of students (at that age) would be to stick up for their friends and show solidarity. But the actions of these people with saffron shawl show that this is an organized show from the Sangh. They have built a rock solid foundation to rule India for the foreseeable future. The left is caught napping like the Indian cricket team's batting collapse :rofl:

The only ridiculous part is that the Hindu boys are wearing this not out of any religious conviction but rather as a protest to why Muslim girls are wearing hijab.

But hey your idea is great if the girls can get their education!
Yes of course. Can you get a girl friend with such a sense of style? :laugh:

In the coming days, more colleges in Karnataka will stop girls from entering the college if they have hijab.

Since the matter is now in High Court (the Udupi case), the judges will note that there is no dress code or uniform in colleges and call on the government to enact rules or a law prescribing what is allowed or banned.

Govt will then happily ban hijab from schools and colleges in state.

That will then empower these SaffronNazis even more to attack Muslim women under the excuse of “stopping Muslim women from breaking the law”

See - this is how these Sanghis operate - they make a controversy out of nothing and then enact laws that invariably favor the majority under the pretense of ending the “controversy” or maintaining “law and order”

We’ve seen it with cow slaughter, love jihad and now this

I am so sorry about the Brahman community (cleanliness) OCD affliction.
Beautiful logic and so easily acceptable by us non-Brahmins.

Yes I was shocked too when I came to know from my Brahman friend that She, her brother, mother and father all had their own separate plates and glasses. They only share the vessels that are used for cooking. They have their separate bathing towels too. It was crazy and my head went blank.

Then do not bring it up in illogical statements which do not add up. Quite a simple concept.

And no, they deserve rights in their homeland, not asylum elsewhere, that is what I will support. Indian Muslims for India.

Maybe the UK government can raise it up with the "world's largest democracy" and remind them about the core principles of democracy!

I'm sure the world's largest democracy can grant them their rights?

Their rights are defined in the constitution. No more, no less.

And the rules and dress code is defined in the college handbook.

But do ask the UK got. to raise this case :lol: .... it will be fun.

Only citizens of the largest democracy gets to decide how we act and when. Not outsiders. That too is quite a simple concept.

You signing up for Hijab or burkha makes no difference to me/us.

Also you do not get to dictate the eating habits of Indians. Students or otherwise.

The ONLY thing you can do is give these girls an invite to your respective country and pray that they find it appealing.

That is the only relevant conversation now.

In the coming days, more colleges in Karnataka will stop girls from entering the college if they have hijab.

Since the matter is now in High Court (the Udupi case), the judges will note that there is no dress code or uniform in colleges and call on the government to enact rules or a law prescribing what is allowed or banned.

Govt will then happily ban hijab from schools and colleges in state.

That will then empower these SaffronNazis even more to attack Muslim women under the excuse of “stopping Muslim women from breaking the law”

See - this is how these Sanghis operate - they make a controversy out of nothing and then enact laws that invariably favor the majority under the pretense of ending the “controversy” or maintaining “law and order”

We’ve seen it with cow slaughter, love jihad and now this

Sounds terrible. So what are you going to do about it ?

Cry about it in pdf ?

Last edited:
Yes I was shocked too when I came to know from my Brahman friend that She, her brother, mother and father all had their own separate plates and glasses. They only share the vessels that are used for cooking. They have their separate bathing towels too. It was crazy and my head went blank.

Next you will be telling us they have separate underwear. Get out of here. :o:

Only citizens of the largest democracy gets to decide how we act and when. Not outsiders. That too is quite a simple concept.
Then it's only right the Indian Muslim citizens, specifically those that wear the Hijab, get their say!

The outsiders are merely amplifying the voices of your own citizens who are directly affected.

The Indian Americans sure are trying to get their voices heard!

"The founder of Genocide Watch, Dr Gregory Stanton, who had predicted a genocide in Rwanda years before it took place in 1994 has warned of an impending genocide of Muslims in India, comparing the situation of the country under the Narendra Modi government to events in Myanmar and Rwanda.

Formed in 1999, Genocide Watch is a global organisation dedicated to the prevention of genocide. Dr Stanton is a former research professor in genocide studies and prevention at the George Mason University in Fairfax County, Virginia, United States.

Dr Stanton made these remarks during a congressional briefing titled 'Call For Genocide of Indian Muslims', organised by the Indian American Muslim Council. He was part of a five-member panel invited to speak at the session."

Maybe your wish will come true, but in the form of the US government?

Then it's only right the Indian Muslim citizens, specifically those that wear the Hijab, get their say!

The outsiders are merely amplifying the voices of your own citizens who are directly affected.

The Indian Americans sure are trying to get their voices heard!

"The founder of Genocide Watch, Dr Gregory Stanton, who had predicted a genocide in Rwanda years before it took place in 1994 has warned of an impending genocide of Muslims in India, comparing the situation of the country under the Narendra Modi government to events in Myanmar and Rwanda.

Formed in 1999, Genocide Watch is a global organisation dedicated to the prevention of genocide. Dr Stanton is a former research professor in genocide studies and prevention at the George Mason University in Fairfax County, Virginia, United States.

Dr Stanton made these remarks during a congressional briefing titled 'Call For Genocide of Indian Muslims', organised by the Indian American Muslim Council. He was part of a five-member panel invited to speak at the session."

Maybe your wish will come true, but in the form of the US government?

lol. I dare the US govt. to get involved.

Is that good enough ? :lol:

Last time they tried to ban Modi, we elected him PM. Last time they tried to save pakistan, we created Bangladesh. Last time they tried to stop us from having Nukes, we ended up making Hydrogen bombs and being part of the nuclear club.

Anyway, the girls did have their say. Both in class room, in the campus, on the road and now in the court.

And if they think outsiders can solve their problem. Let them try. But my experience tells me that such things will ALWAYS backfire. So its great if they seek outside help to amplify their "outrage".

Gujarat 2002 is a good reminder about how that played out. I am all for it.

You signing up for Hijab or burkha makes no difference to me/us.

Also you do not get to dictate the eating habits of Indians. Students or otherwise.

The ONLY thing you can do is give these girls an invite to your respective country and pray that they find it appealing.

That is the only relevant conversation now.

Sounds terrible. So what are you going to do about it ?

Cry about it in pdf ?
Says a man making his bread working in a Muslim country. The psychosis going on in his head on the idiosyncrasy of this fact, would be a sight to see.
Poor man putting food on his plate through the largesse of Muslims. Since in your religion we Muslims are at the level if not below Dalits, so what an affront to your spirituality and mantra for eating off Muslim economies. I almost see every bite you and your family takes be a representation of a Muslim feeding you. You poor man.
With respect to these women, they are Indian nationals and have as much right to wear a Hijab as your cohorts have drinking cow piss.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom