What's new

Muslim girls wearing Hijab barred from classes at Indian college

lol. I dare the US govt. to get involved.

Is that good enough ? :lol:

Last time they tried to ban Modi, we elected him PM. Last time they tried to save pakistan, we created Bangladesh. Last time they tried to stop us from having Nukes, we ended up making Hydrogen bombs and being part of the nuclear club.

Anyway, the girls did have their say. Both in class room, in the campus, on the road and now in the court.

And if they think outsiders can solve their problem. Let them try. But my experience tells me that such things will ALWAYS backfire. So its great if they seek outside help to amplify their "outrage".

Gujarat 2002 is a good reminder about how that played out. I am all for it.

Hoomkee Dhamkee se kaam nehi hoga bhaisaab, look at this one Bengali woman that is making BJP idiots pee in their pants.

What a f*cked up discriminatory country...

Last edited:
Female Hijab is part of Indian tradition, although the style they are wearing seems Arabic. Aanchal and Dupatta are Indian hijab clothing. The purpose is modesty which is not equivalent to politics.

Says a man making his bread working in a Muslim country. The psychosis going on in his head on the idiosyncrasy of this fact, would be a sight to see.
Poor man putting food on his plate through the largesse of Muslims. Since in your religion we Muslims are at the level if not below Dalits, so what an affront to your spirituality and mantra for eating off Muslim economies. I almost see every bite you and your family takes be a representation of a Muslim feeding you. You poor man.
With respect to these women, they are Indian nationals and have as much right to wear a Hijab as your cohorts have drinking cow piss.

I don't work in a muslim country. That should put your speculation to rest.

These girls are free to wear hijab. When did I say otherwise ?

Hoomkee Dhamkee se kaam nehi hoga bhaisaab, look at this one Bengali woman that is making BJP idiots pee in their pants.

What a f*cked up discriminatory country...

How else do you expect the opposition to behave ?

No one take these shenanigans seriously.

That video is heartwarming. It was delightful watching the authorities finally grow a spine.

We can certainly do with more of those.

Next you will be telling us they have separate underwear. Get out of here. :o:

This is how normal people eat

1643946507504.png

But you Brahmans want to eat like this

1643946576103.png

Thankfully ALL HINDUS eat out of separate plates.

ANYONE who actually lives in India would know this.

You Brahmans need to learn some eating manners.

May be you can watch this video and learn.

This is how you eat.

1643948057719.png

This is the difference between educated folks and uneducated low-life cow-belter bhakt types in India who have infiltrated every state in India, including Karnataka.

Lack of width in conscience and outlook. These are the a$$holes who will be seeking jobs in the US as H1Bs a few years laters.

Then they will cry about "discrimination" in the US if subject to maltreatment.

Last edited:
Group of Muslim students at a government college in Karnataka state has been forced to sit outside the classroom for weeks now.

View attachment 809798
The photo of the girls sitting on the stairs of the college that went viral on social media [Al Jazeera]

Bengaluru, India – When A H Almas, 18, and two of her friends stepped into their classroom on a December morning, the teacher immediately yelled at them: “Get out.”

The Muslim girls were not allowed to sit in the classroom because they were wearing Hijab, or headscarf.

“When we arrived at the door of the classroom, the teacher said we cannot enter with the Hijab,” Almas told Al Jazeera. “She asked us to remove it.”

Since then, a group of six Muslim students at a government-run women’s college in Udupi district in India’s Karnataka state in the south are forced to sit outside the classroom because the college administration alleges they are defying the rules since Hijab is not part of the uniform.

Read more...
The students can probably consider going to a different college where hijab is allowed if it's hurting them so much. If the college has certain rules, you have to follow them. There's no need of a fuss on that🤷‍♂️ It's not even some kind of a liberating thing for that matter.

Last edited:
Aaah....the revisionist WhatsApp version of Sanghi history.

@Drizzt
They are working at a large scale, coordinated way to change history. from publishing news, blogs, documentaries, social media posts, history books, ...

This is why there should be official coordination between minority organizations and OBC SC ST organizations. They should pool resources together to create media and counter narrative.

Else, these sanghis will establish their version as truth.

Caste system is there in Rig Veda to manusmriti. Even their God Ram was a Cast system follower, this is shown in video
411px-Rama_kill_shambuka.jpg

If you want further ammunition, have a look at Science journey youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCnvxw3fhw1Kx4uDOD-4xqA He exposes every type of Sanghi, from Arya Samajists to Everything Vedic, he gives quotes and references. You can use his video to counter these sanghis easily.

Last edited:
The students can probably consider going to a different college where hijab is allowed if it's hurting them so much. If the college has certain rules, you have to follow them. There's no need of a fuss on that🤷‍♂️ It's not even some kind of a liberating thing for that matter.

Sanghi Unkil - these are the rules that say Hijab is allowed

Sikhs keep unkempt hair and wear turban as part of their religion, tell me which school has banned the entry of Sikhs stating school regulations.
This shameless defense of discrimination is sickening.

Back
Top Bottom