What's new

Muslim girls wearing Hijab barred from classes at Indian college

You have to understand - we are going through an existential crisis, existential in the exact sense of the word.

Nobody really knows how it will turn out. Most liberals hope it will turn out well, but it is a hope. I personally don't think that in my lifetime, we will see a return to normalcy.

Joe - we do know how this will turn out - badly for everyone.

Has any country or society ever benefitted from a fascist movement? Heck, did the fascists ever benefit?

Has any country or society ever benefitted from a fascist movement? Heck, did the fascists ever benefit?

This whole Hindutvadi scum can be thrown back to the hole, from where they emerged, with merely one strike by Chinese, and it would not take more than a week; but why would they do it? This scum suits their geopolitical objectives.

What's the use of getting education when ultimately you won't be able to understand the meaning of the word 'Uniform' :lol::lol:

:rofl::rofl: seriously! FYI they were wearing uniform which was 'not' uniform.

Yeah...scroll up the thread and there is a post that clearly states that the school dress code allows Hijab.

But as I said, you need to go back to school and ask for a refund for the education that you did not receive. You need to also go back to your parents to ask them why they didn't raise you as a good human being

The whole point of having a uniform is that children are not segregated based on their caste, creed, religion, social-status etc or why have a uniform. Heck during our time we were sent home if wore socks of a different color and these morons want to do whatever they want.

What's the use of getting an education when you won't be able to understand that they were wearing the "UNIFORM".

This Hindutvadi scum is asking for a mass-scale "CHHITTAROL", which they are going to get, one way or another, I am confident.

Last edited by a moderator:
For those following this case....today was the first day of hearings in the Karnataka High Court where the petitioner, a Muslim girl, is challenging the college for denying her entrance based on her Hijab.

Going by the progress in the first day's hearings, the case has already turned into whether hijab is an essential act of worship. This case should have always been about abuse of state power.

Just to remind you guys, the Indian legal system has already declared that praying in a mosque (Babri Masjid verdict) or having a beard (Muslim Air Force officer dismissal verdict) is not an essential act of worship in Islam.

Once the judges establish that hijab is not an essential act of worship, then there is no need to protect it.

The whole point of having a uniform is that children are not segregated based on their caste, creed, religion, social-status etc or why have a uniform. Heck during our time we were sent home if wore socks of a different color and these morons want to do whatever they want.
Hijab is not part of uniform? Then Turban would not be part of Uniform as well, no?

Printing Ghazwa e Hind banners and saffron flags seems a very profitable business opportunity. Wanna do JV?

We can also address the needs of the other two minority groups.
LOL.

That was wicked. Gave me a laugh. And then I thought,"Wait a minute! The man has a point!!"

For those following this case....today was the first day of hearings in the Karnataka High Court where the petitioner, a Muslim girl, is challenging the college for denying her entrance based on her Hijab.

Going by the progress in the first day's hearings, the case has already turned into whether hijab is an essential act of worship. This case should have always been about abuse of state power.

Just to remind you guys, the Indian legal system has already declared that praying in a mosque (Babri Masjid verdict) or having a beard (Muslim Air Force officer dismissal verdict) is not an essential act of worship in Islam.

Once the judges establish that hijab is not an essential act of worship, then there is no need to protect it.
Yes, but sadly, it will take that form as long as the courts themselves, the High Courts far, far more than the Supreme Court, feel themselves to be under pressure. They are under pressure, especially in Karnataka, and are doing what they can with that black cloud hanging over them.

You said it. I am glad that my grandson is a Canadian citizen.

Why don't you read the extract from the rules? It is available on this thread.

Last edited:
Hijab is not part of uniform? Then Turban would not be part of Uniform as well, no?
As far as I know, the turban (for Sikhs only) is the only permitted religious symbol. The hijab is not universal, unlike the turban, so generally the courts have taken a view that it is not essential to the practice of Islam.

As far as I know, the turban (for Sikhs only) is the only permitted religious symbol. The hijab is not universal, unlike the turban, so generally the courts have taken a view that it is not essential to the practice of Islam.
Don't you think Court has no right to decide it for muslims if Hijab is a religious or not?

I get it that niqab/veil can be security risk however Hijab is not a threat by any means.

And again, i reiterate that there shouldn't be a preferential treatment for one section of the society. The rule should apply to all.

If that is the case, maybe start with shunning of the castes in actual instead of trying to hide behind this fake equality. Maybe tomorrow allow dalits to visit Brahman temples and see for yourself how that works out for you

Don't you think Court has no right to decide it for muslims if Hijab is a religious or not?

I get it that niqab/veil can be security risk however Hijab is not a threat by any means.

And again, i reiterate that there shouldn't be a preferential treatment for one section of the society. The rule should apply to all.

If that is the case, maybe start with shunning of the castes in actual instead of trying to hide behind this fake equality. Maybe tomorrow allow dalits to visit Brahman temples and see for yourself how that works out for you

It is useless to argue with these Hindutvadi scums. Ultimately, if Indian Muslims want to live an honourable life in India; they will have to resort to force or direct action.

Back
Top Bottom