What's new

Muslim girls wearing Hijab barred from classes at Indian college

Dont explode yourself while waiting for India to explode.

Whose waiting 😂😂😂

India is the toxic shithole we always said it would be

We just now need to separate the Indian Population from you for the sake of all south Asia

You can then have a hindutva extremist paradise and no one else care

It's your retarded dream of occupying everyone and forcing your hindutva on them that's causing problems

Last edited by a moderator:
The SaffronNazis on this thread posted ad nauseum about uniform and "rules" without ever bothering to understand the difference between a school and college; or dress code and uniform.

The reality is that they just hate Muslims and jump at any and every opportunity to attack Muslims.

So these hindus are flouting state rules just to target Indian Muslims

So what's the punishment for the principal for denying state laws

Here I was, thinking that you would provide an argument based on actual substance, but it's simply something petty.

Your point regarding hijab "fashion trends" is pretty stupid, because you can simply stick to only allowing a simple, single coloured, hijab of the schools choosing, which they all must wear. Issue solved.

As for "looking different" and "standing out", everyone is literally already wearing the same uniform from head to toe. That is enough to fulfil the purpose intended for a school uniform.

How does wearing a hijab prevent anyone from focusing on education?

And there is no social status difference, it is religious diversity, which is very much present and acknowledged in India.

The most prestigious universities in the world, the most professional and powerful militaries in the world, operate perfectly and professionally with no disruption, yet it seems to be a problem for a random school in India.

Given the common, and rising, Islamaphobic sentiments in India, as well as the poor arguments provided by you, I think it would be correct to assume here that this is just some good old fashioned Islamaphobia. Would not be the first time!
This is an MIT proffesor of mechanical engineering
marzyeh.jpeg

US Olympic fencer
ibtihajmuhammadpeterwestbrookfencingengarde.jpg

A senior officer in Australian navy
Mona-Shindy-8-copy.jpg

And ofcourse if you study in western universities many Muslim women wear hijab some even burqa
So Muslim women participate in sports, millitary, academia while wearing hijab- this is not at all a unique situation

But it seems standard of education, millitary, sports is so high in India that in order to maintain those high standards

Hijab must be taken of...
or the whole thing might just be one big fetish to see "pink" Muslim women private parts - you never know with these people..

ahmadiya are not muslim. pakistan is islamic country. why should islamic nation allow an ahmediya to be a pm? or pm adviser? where is hate it this? this is simple logic. if u notice, this logic is oozing with 'love for non-muslims'.
(for a moment, I travelled across the border inside my mind)
Why should being Muslim be a condition for being a PM of Pakistan.
Surely, being Pakistani should be the only criteria for being PM of Pakistan.

This is an MIT proffesor of mechanical engineering
View attachment 809938
US Olympic fencer
View attachment 809939
A senior officer in Australian navy
View attachment 809940
And ofcourse if you study in western universities many Muslim women wear hijab some even burqa
So Muslim women participate in sports, millitary, academia while wearing hijab- this is not at all a unique situation

But it seems standard of education, millitary, sports is so high in India that in order to maintain those high standards

Hijab must be taken of...
or the whole thing might just be one big fetish to see "pink" Muslim women private parts - you never know with these people..

That video is disgusting man, but in the comments someone mentioned Delhi police being in contact with the poster to get them arrested?

From what I've heard, they only take notice when it's directed towards women, because of the strong feminist presence in India, not actually because of Muslims specifically being targeted.

But at least something is being done.

Just to know read and write, they can go to madrasa or their parents can teach them.

So you support discrimination based on faith, color, ethnicity, race of people.

They can read Quran and set for life. For that they don't have to go to collage.
Can the teacher give sex eduction, theory of evolution, universe to these students?

No one needs sex education, it is an idiotic concept, which sounds okay may be for people like you, but not for the normal people.

For the evolution and universe ......... yes.

See this your problem, you thought mention evolution and I would go screaming HARAM, HARAM, HARAM ............ read my below reply very carefully and try correcting your understanding of Islam.

Those will contradict what is written in Quran.

" During the golden age of Islamic civilization, Muslim scholars proposed a preliminary view of the evolutionary process, called the ‘Mohammedan theory of evolution of man from lower forms’. Islam is a religion that supports and urges its followers to seek knowledge and search for the origin of life. The holy Quran asks followers to “travel through the land and observe how he began creation” (Chapter 29 Sūrat l-ʿankabūt verse 20–29). So, Muslims are required to pursue a journey of understanding, a journey that cannot be begun by ignoring scientific evidence. "

So you support discrimination based on faith, color, ethnicity, race of people.

No one needs sex education, it is an idiotic concept, which sounds okay may be for people like you, but not for the normal people.

For the evolution and universe ......... yes.

See this your problem, you thought mention evolution and I would go screaming HARAM, HARAM, HARAM ............ read my below reply very carefully and try correcting your understanding of Islam.

" During the golden age of Islamic civilization, Muslim scholars proposed a preliminary view of the evolutionary process, called the ‘Mohammedan theory of evolution of man from lower forms’. Islam is a religion that supports and urges its followers to seek knowledge and search for the origin of life. The holy Quran asks followers to “travel through the land and observe how he began creation” (Chapter 29 Sūrat l-ʿankabūt verse 20–29). So, Muslims are required to pursue a journey of understanding, a journey that cannot be begun by ignoring scientific evidence. "

Well, you did not answer the questions. If everything is written in Quran, what is the need for students going to school or collage?

Well, you did not answer the questions. If everything is written in Quran, what is the need for students going to school or collage?

Well you did not pay any attention to my reply, this time read attentively and try to understand ...

The holy Quran asks followers to “travel through the land and observe how he began creation (Chapter 29 Sūrat l-ʿankabūt verse 20–29). So, Muslims are required to pursue a journey of understanding, a journey that cannot be begun by ignoring scientific evidence.

Holy Quran is not the book of science, among many other things of guidance, Quran is also an invitation to ponder, think, observe, see, learn, act.

Well you did not pay any attention to my reply, this time read attentively and try to understand ...

The holy Quran asks followers to “travel through the land and observe how he began creation (Chapter 29 Sūrat l-ʿankabūt verse 20–29). So, Muslims are required to pursue a journey of understanding, a journey that cannot be begun by ignoring scientific evidence.

Holy Quran is not the book of science, among many other things of guidance, Quran is also an invitation to ponder, think, observe, see, learn, act.
Who decides, students should learn which topics? Should they follow local law, customs and traditions?

Who decides, students should learn which topics? Should they follow local law, customs and traditions?

Learning is a never ending process, schools only depart basic knowledge till the time you are mature enough to start seeking knowledge about everything and anything.

The whole schooling concept and education in our part of the world is to get a better job mostly. And a school teacher should never ever discriminate or decline anyone based on how they appear and what their outfit or what their financial and social status is.

This uniform thing is remnant and sign of slave mentality, what I wear during the class is never going to determine what I learn and how good I learn. In fact these days this school uniforms, school stationery, transport is all business.

If local laws, customs and traditions are full of superstitions and stupidity ........... I will never follow them. I am evolved enough to not fall prey to stupidity anymore.

Learning is a never ending process, schools only depart basic knowledge till the time you are mature enough to start seeking knowledge about everything and anything.

The whole schooling concept and education in our part of the world is to get a better job mostly. And a school teacher should never ever discriminate or decline anyone based on how they appear and what their outfit or what their financial and social status is.

This uniform thing is remnant and sign of slave mentality, what I wear during the class is never going to determine what I learn and how good I learn. In fact these days this school uniforms, school stationery, transport is all business.

If local laws, customs and traditions are full of superstitions and stupidity ........... I will never follow them. I am evolved enough to not fall prey to stupidity anymore.
Same thing can be said for Hijab also? I can argue it is a superstitions. What is the scientific about it. Can the students not learn if they don't wear Hijab.

Same thing can be said for Hijab also? I can argue it is a superstitions. What is the scientific about it. Can the students not learn if they don't wear Hijab.

What is scientific about wearing or not wearing anything?

Can the teacher not teach if students are wearing hijab?

It is your inner insecurity if you feel uncomfortable by someone's beard, dress, hijab, scarf ......... you cannot and shouldn't dictate anyone take off a piece of clothing. If someone feels modest by wearing an extra piece of clothing, their choice.

Tomorrow some idiot can make a law that saree blouse shouldn't be this long or women wearing saree shouldn't cover their abdomens with saree pallus ........ will you obey it? I won't.

In their arrogance and disdain of following a clean shaved liberal Muslim, they doomed the Muslims of India to live in constant fear forever. I know Indian Muslims don't think highly of Pakistan but guess what, I don't think of feel your pain either. Your ancestors chose this just as mine chose to give up everything and come back dirt poor to start a life in Pakistan.
except Kashmiris i dont support indian muslims, they are 2 different categories kashmiris and rest of indian muslims

Back
Top Bottom