What's new

Muslim cop goes to Supreme Court to save beard

State of Muslims

In India - A Muslim denied to have beard. Supreme Court's two Judges who are Hindus, sent Notice to Central and State govt.
Justice being served.
:D

In Pakistan - 100 + Shias killed, still nothing happened. Tribals' people got killed including 1 woman and 2 children.
No justice at all.

Well if you can discuss Indian local news, I can cite this too to ask you guys why you care for beard of one Muslim in India whereas keep silent on KILLING of Shias in your own country.

Since they are too worried about one muslim in india and that too with his beard ..... I wonder howmany of pakistan's citizen sport a beard...... last time i saw Gen Kayani...... I thought he was shaven..... or did i see a photo shop pic?..... How about Zardariiiii.... How about... gilani..... every time my friends from pakistan reminds me of AB's dialogue from "Lakshya".... "Apna ghar tho samhal nahin paya..... Nikla duniyaa pe raaz karne"

Salman Taseer was not a religious minority person.
Exactly. His only fault was he talked on behalf a MINORITY.

You kill people who speaks for Minority. What is more disturbing ?

Should I talk of 12 year old down syndrome patient Christian girl arrested by Police on Blasphemy charge and her mother being harassed by people ?

I can go on and on Sir.

Of course minorities have trouble in our country, they can go to Court just for beard and Supreme court sent notice to Central and State govt. both.

Don't they get justice.

In case of Godhara, minorities got some justice at least. I agree, that wasn't complete but they had some.

There is a provision for Halal meat for Muslim soldiers in the IA - its been that way for decades. If there not there in enough numbers to justify the qtys, eggs are provided in lieu.

You dont understand the frivlous demand of a Muslim in the IA.

Suppose he refuses for his posting on Saichian Heights citing lack of Halal food there.
What are you going to do ?
He says my religious rights are violated there, hence I can not proceed there.
And he moves the court......

Lets say I am the one (let me be a devils advocate).
I want justice, my religious rights are violated.

prominent founders of Pakistan and leaders of Muslim League kept no beard although their wives wore Burqa.

All Prophets of Islam and Ibrahamic Prophets had beareds. the people you have mentioned were not religious figures . Above all those who violate some Islamic values are not punished strictly neither you can force everyone to keep a beared nor you can force anyone to shave

till the 10th Guru beared and turban was also not mandatory for sikhs.

Best Shinning India Example. Keep it doing. Take all the right of Muslims.Some time in future this volcano will erupt and will burn u into crisp.

no beard means no beard,if u dont like it,pleas resign your job.

Sikhs are supposed to keep beard but some people become shejdaari sikhs also getting clean shaven,not a big deal.

All Prophets of Islam and Ibrahamic Prophets had beareds. the people you have mentioned were not religious figures . Above all those who violate some Islamic values are not punished strictly neither you can force everyone to keep a beared nor you can force anyone to shave till the 10th Guru beared and turban was also not mandatory for sikhs.
Wait a minute, isn't respecting Quran is Islamic value. If someone violates it, why this blasphemy law ? :what:

What Prophet did we follow that.

Even how to offer nimaz is not mention in the Quran and we follow and offer prayers the way Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) taught and did.

The end of the story is that In India a Muslim can not follow sunnah and his religion since the Indian Hindu majority hate Islam and hence they incorporated such rules to stop Muslims from following their religion while the same Indians allow Sikhs to keep beared and wear turban to follow their religion.

This shows that Indeed Indian Muslims need another partition

Ohh freakin shut-up with your stale, "Indian hates Muslims" rhetoric.

Disciplinary forces have a code of conduct to follow. If it is absolutely mandatory as per religious obligations of Islam for Muslim men to keep beard then an exception will be made for them, as it is done for Sikhs.

"Absolutely Mandatory" being the key word here, which translated in simple English means.. A Muslim can not be a Muslims without the beard i.e. it is essential part of Muslim identity, as turban and beard is of Sikh identity.

For the exception to be made, for a single religion, there can no two different school of thoughts on this subjects. All ullemas and religious texts have to come to one single conclusion.

For those of you, who may not know this tidbit.

President Musharaf refused to grow beard.

State of Muslims

In India - A Muslim denied to have beard. Supreme Court's two Judges who are Hindus, sent Notice to Central and State govt.
Justice being served.
:D

In Pakistan - 100 + Shias killed, still nothing happened. Tribals' people got killed including 1 woman and 2 children.
No justice at all.

Well if you can discuss Indian local news, I can cite this too to ask you guys why you care for beard of one Muslim in India whereas keep silent on KILLING of Shias in your own country.
Dragging in Pakistan in every unrelated topic/thread has become an obsession for you, a good president by JTT.
In this menace of WOT, What's happening inside Pakistan is open for all to see and witness. Sadly Shias may have been targeted in some of the incidence but it's also no secret that majority Sunnis have also been suffering during this period. However as i said all our ills are open, we are not committing atrocities and human right violations under the guise of so called democracy. Scratch the surface and get to know real you. !! :D

India: Democracy Soaked In Blood Of Her Own People - OpEd Eurasia Review

Muslims never adjusting with other religion they used to create problem sometime or other. Better muslims can migrate to muslim countries and feel happy. Now another stunt started by muslims in TN:

Hey windjammer the pilot in your avatar is not having the mandatory Islamic beard.

Albeit, some PAF pilots do support a beard, but it's considered a hazard when applying the oxygen mask. !!

Muslims never adjusting with other religion they used to create problem sometime or other. Better muslims can migrate to muslim countries and feel happy. Now another stunt started by muslims in TN:

ur one good example of shinning india, need more people like you :tup:

Back
Top Bottom