What's new

Muslim cop goes to Supreme Court to save beard

For those of you, who may not know this tidbit.

President Musharaf refused to grow beard.
:p funny the Indians are giving examples of Pakistanis sans beared to justify the discrimination against Muslims in India.

nobody punished him or kicked him out of forces for not having a beared.

the qustion here is if its a point of armed forced or iNdian police rules then not to exhibit religious affiliation then why SIKHS are allowed to keep beared and turban?

why target only Muslims.

This shows that Indian Hindus hate Islam and Muslims. You guys can never be friends to Muslims simple as that

Dragging in Pakistan in every unrelated topic/thread has become an obsession for you, a good president by JTT.In this menace of WOT, What's happening inside Pakistan is open for all to see and witness. Sadly Shias may have been targeted in some of the incidence but it's also no secret that majority Sunnis have also been suffering during this period. However as i said all our ills are open, we are not committing atrocities and human right violations under the guise of so called democracy. Scratch the surface and get to know real you. !! :D India: Democracy Soaked In Blood Of Her Own People - OpEd Eurasia Review
Main karun to sala character dheela hai.

Tell me one thing, is this news anyway related to Pakistan ?

11 pages of discussion on beard of Indian Muslim. Does it gets any more idiotic ?

BTW, Indian Social issue which has nothing to do with Pakistan, is a BANNED TOPIC. :lol:

I am just highlighting hypocrisy of you people. No one is discussing problems of Pakistan on Pakistan Defense Forum. :rofl:

the qustion here is if its a point of armed forced or iNdian police rules then not to exhibit religious affiliation then why SIKHS are allowed to keep beared and turban?

It is a Identity of a SIKH, without that identity - Turban and Beard - he would be a NON SIKH.

He joined the Army as a SIKH, later there were no add ons from him, Unlike a Muslim, who appeared innocent job seeker, and then tried to betray the Army with his frivlous demands at later date.

My question to him:
Why he never thought of his Islamic beliefs when he did not have the beard all along? and was serving the Army calmly.......

All Prophets of Islam and Ibrahamic Prophets had beareds. the people you have mentioned were not religious figures . Above all those who violate some Islamic values are not punished strictly neither you can force everyone to keep a beared nor you can force anyone to shave

till the 10th Guru beared and turban was also not mandatory for sikhs.

But those people were the founder of Islamic Repubic of Pakistan.

Albeit, some PAF pilots do support a beard, but it's considered a hazard when applying the oxygen mask. !!

So, if you go by what Zarvan says, you guys have to do without oxygen masks(or risk the hazard) because the beard is compulsory...... after all you can't be allowed to get away like that, can you?

:p funny the Indians are giving examples of Pakistanis sans beared to justify the discrimination against Muslims in India.

nobody punished him or kicked him out of forces for not having a beared.

why target only Muslims.

This shows that Indian Hindus hate Islam and Muslims. You guys can never be friends to Muslims simple as that

Sikhs are allowed to keep beard and turban...because as per their religion, "turban and beard" is essential part of Sikh identity.
If Muslims can prove that beard is essential part of Muslim identity..then they would be allowed a beard too.

Hindus are not allowed shave their heads and sport a small pony tail as is traditional with Brahmins or sport long hair as is tradition with Kshatriya ...because these traits are not absolute to Hindu identity.

Now don't tell me India is biased against Hindus also.

Main karun to sala character dheela hai.

Tell me one thing, is this news anyway related to Pakistan ?

11 pages of discussion on beard of Indian Muslim. Does it gets any more idiotic ?

BTW, Indian Social issue which has nothing to do with Pakistan, is a BANNED TOPIC. :lol:

I am just highlighting hypocrisy of you people. No one is discussing problems of Pakistan on Pakistan Defense Forum. :rofl:

So basically, if you can't beat them....then join them....not a symbol of a strong character is it. :what:
Yea tu woh masaal ho gayee.....Kauwa chala Hance ki chaal aur apni chaal bi bhool gaya. :lol:

So, if you go by what Zarvan says, you guys have to do without oxygen masks(or risk the hazard) because the beard is compulsory...... after all you can't be allowed to get away like that, can you?

Look, i'm not in the nitty gritty of the religion.....from what i understand, keeping beard is "Sunna" (Following the way of the Prophet PBUH)....it's optional.

Look, i'm not in the nitty gritty of the religion.....from what i understand, keeping beard is "Sunna" (Following the way of the Prophet PBUH)....it's optional.

Which is exactly the point, there is no consensus on the matter of the beard & therefore someone must not be allowed to go unquestioned when they make the claim that it is mandatory.

AFAIK even Turkey doesn't allow the "compulsory" beard in Armed forces. Also if you look around very few Muslims actually have the "compulsory" beard in general.

So basically, if you can't beat them....then join them....not a symbol of a strong character is it. :what:Yea tu woh masaal ho gayee.....Kauwa chala Hance ki chaal aur apni chaal bi bhool gaya. :lol:
Ab Sir, Ye chaal aapse hi to seekhe hain. :meeting:

I have a witness too. :D

I am just telling the priorities of Pakistanis posters. Indian Muslim's beard is more important than Dead Pakistani Muslim. Its a sorry state and you should rather lecture them.

I am also telling that in India, A Minority can get justice when Supreme Court send notice to Govt. of Country which has 80% Hindus.

Isn't it commendable ? Be truthful.

Which is exactly the point, there is no consensus on the matter of the beard & therefore someone must not be allowed to go unquestioned when they make the claim that it is mandatory.

Religion is the main cause of conflicts around the globe, i tend to avoid the subject since people tend to talk through emotions rather than basic facts.

Ashfaq-Kayani7.jpg

Where is the beard ??

he is not keeping beardthe same reason yuraj singh is not keeping beard....

its more about personal and religous freedom and more about hindutva saffrons intolerance and double standards towards Muslims....

409918-YuvrajSinghAFP-1342601830-161-640x480.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom