What's new

Muslim cop goes to Supreme Court to save beard

Where does the Islam tells,it gives you any kind of authority to judge others,You are nothing but a disillusioned person.
It gives authority Mr if you don't know about Islam Please keep your mouth shut we are Muslims and Islam gives lot of authority and orders which Muslims have to follow

There are no free wills in a Uniformed Service organization.

Among the first requirements is not to display any religious symbols or insignias on your person unless mandated by the religion you belong to for instance Beard & turban in Sikhs.

Lo, your army chief wears a Turban.

Ahmedabad: Maya Kodnani, BJP MLA and former minister in the Narendra Modi government, was on Friday sentenced to 28 years in jail for her involvement in the 2002 post-Godhra Naroda Patiya riots case.

Former Bajrang Dal leader Babu Bajrangi, who was also convicted in the case, has been awarded life imprisonment till death.

Naroda Patiya riots: Kodnani gets 28 yrs in jail, life term till death for Bajrangi

When was the last time a minority killer in Pakistan was convicted. Hell lawyers showered flowers on killer of Judge who favored a Christian.

:rofl:

Sir we are asked to cut mustaches and keep beard that is the Sunnah and order of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW

No Sir its not personal choice its order of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and compulsory on Muslims to keep beard Sir

But majority of Punjabis in Pakistan keep pointed moustache and consider it as a symbol of pride

But majority of Punjabis in Pakistan keep pointed moustache and consider it as a symbol of pride
They are wrong if they are Muslims and they are doing another big sin of pride no Muslim should have pride and some ego they should be humble

It gives authority Mr if you don't know about Islam Please keep your mouth shut we are Muslims and Islam gives lot of authority and orders which Muslims have to follow

As I said,you are clearly disillusioned.Nothing gives you any authority.I know Islam from my on point of view,My father is a Muslim.

The Muslim before joining the deciplined Army knew the DOs and DONTs.
What if he cites Quran tomorrow and demands to pray five times a day?
Do you think its prudent way in the Armed forces?

Zarvan Bhai, I agree with you All Muslim male should look like this

6a00e008d9a3f98834012876ab7c67970c-800wi

and women should look like this..

Niqab.jpg

Rule is rule, If you follow Islam you must follow properly, other wise convert to other religion, What is the point in following Half-Islam???

Lo, your army chief wears a Turban.

Is there a comprehension issue ?

Read the post quoted by you. For sikhs its mandated by their religion to wear a turban & grow a beard.

Going by this silly logic the Pak chief , Pres, PM, Chief justice et all appear to be violating the tenets of islam. In which case , let charity begin from home.

The High Court found it not to be compulsory for Muslims to grow a beard. Now if the SC feels otherwise it shall overturn the ruling.

The Muslim before joining the deciplined Army knew the DOs and DONTs.
What if he cites Quran tomorrow and demands to pray five times a day?
Do you think its prudent way in the Armed forces?

I disagree, I agree with Zarvan though..

State of Muslims

In India - A Muslim denied to have beard. Supreme Court's two Judges who are Hindus, sent Notice to Central and State govt.
Justice being served.
:D

In Pakistan - 100 + Shias killed, still nothing happened. Tribals' people got killed including 1 woman and 2 children.
No justice at all.

Well if you can discuss Indian local news, I can cite this too to ask you guys why you care for beard of one Muslim in India whereas keep silent on KILLING of Shias in your own country.

This wont stop with Muslim soldier alone.
For, tomorrow he has other objection like FEED ME HALAL - WTF the Armed forces do?
Make separate meals for Jains, Muslims and others?
This is making the mess of Armed forces and its decipline.....

This wont stop with Muslim soldier alone.
For, tomorrow he has other objection like FEED ME HALAL - WTF the Armed forces do?
Make separate meals for Jains, Muslims and others?
This is making the mess of Armed forces and its decipline.....

There is a provision for Halal meat for Muslim soldiers in the IA - its been that way for decades. If there not there in enough numbers to justify the qtys, eggs are provided in lieu.

When was the last time a minority killer in Pakistan was convicted. Hell lawyers showered flowers on killer of Judge who favored a Christian.

:rofl:

Salman Taseer was not a religious minority person.

Back
Top Bottom