What's new

Muslim cop goes to Supreme Court to save beard

You would have been more convincing if the CoAS of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan had that mandatory beard that you talk about. Also Imran Khan, Nawaz Sharif, Zardarai, Rehman Malik, Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry. ...etc,etc... Tell us how mandatory it is after you have ensured these gentlemen sport the ..err..mandatory beards.

Its not a law in Pakistan neither in any other Muslim country i guess if it was then we would have forced it upon.

Let me tell you something about Islam and its practices ;

in Islam almost all rituals are not forced upon Muslims but they are advised to follow these if they will do they are promissed reward and if they dont follow they are warned of punishment but on the day of the judgment.

Thats is the beauty of Islam.

You can see the personal choice in case of these gentlemen you have mentioned.

Its also the personal choice of the Indian Muslim cop who wants to follow sunnah nobody is forcing him . If anyone is forcing him that is Indian non-Muslim officials but on the other hand you are allowing Sikhs to keep beared and also wear turban.

That's an irrelevant argument, either it is mandatory or it is not. If it is mandatory, surely the Islamic Republic of Pakistan must implement those before asking secular countries to allow the same. Nice try; no cigar! Come back when you have solved this one.

Beard is mandatory on Muslims if some one doesn't keep it he commits sin Sir but India make laws to stop Muslims from doing it their is huge difference their is no law in Pakistan Sir so please first see what you are

Sir if they are not keeping beard they are doing wrong according to Islam but when they want to keep their is no law which can stop them from doing it unlike in India

Oh here comes the self proclaimed righteous man:lol:Get a life.

Lol you forgot Quaid-e-Azam, Allama Iqbal, Liquat Ali Khan, Gen Ayub, Gen Yayha, Gen Zia, Gen Musharaff, Yousuf Raza Gilani..thats pretty much all those who created and administered Pakistan till date..:D

Add the Pakistani cricket team, the hockey team.....no end to this mandatory rubbish.

in Islam almost all rituals are not forced upon Muslims but they are advised to follow these if they will do they are promissed reward and if they dont follow they are warned of punishment but on the day of the judgment.

Thats is the beauty of Islam.

LOl they are not forced..but just told they will burn in hell for eternity for committing that sin.

Some good choice you have there

:lol:

:rofl: What a news to discuss ?

Their own Muslims are killed in hundreds of numbers and they are discussing beard of Indian Muslim.

No wonder you guys are in such mess. Never took care at your own people, but worried about Muslims all around the world.

:rofl: Carry On.

Yaar I can't stop laughing at desperation of Pakistani people trying to prove Muslims live in better conditions in Pakistan.

At least in India they LIVE longer.

Persecution of Muslims and Christians dramatic in Gujarat, India

INDIA_-_Extremist.jpg

Sir I am telling what is the order of Islam if you don't know about Islam keep your mouth shut

Who gave you the authority to decide what is the order of Islam??People like you are responsible for most of the problems in this world,who claim fake moral authority and try to impose that on the rest of the world.The existence of sectarianism in your faith itself is a big proof for that.Stop judging people,you don't have any authority for that.

Who gave you the authority to decide what is the order of Islam??People like you are responsible for most of the problems in this world,who claim fake moral authority and try to impose that on the rest of the world.The existence of sectarianism in your faith itself is a big proof for that.Stop judging people,you don't have any authority for that.
Sir Islam gives me authority to decide I told you know if you don't know about Islam than please keep your mouth shut people like you are the biggest problem for the whole world I have the authority and that is given by Islam I don't need an India ....... to tell me about Islam so please keep quite

Beard is mandatory on Muslims if some one doesn't keep it he commits sin Sir but India make laws to stop Muslims from doing it their is huge difference their is no law in Pakistan Sir so please first see what you are

What about moustache. I saw your photo you don't keep moustache with the beard.

I
You can see the personal choice in case of these gentlemen you have mentioned.

Its also the personal choice of the Indian Muslim cop who wants to follow sunnah nobody is forcing him . If anyone is forcing him that is Indian non-Muslim officials but on the other hand you are allowing Sikhs to keep beared and also wear turban.

That's the point. If it is a personal choice, then there is no mandatory part to it. If it is a matter of choice, many organisations have their own rules which are expected to be followed. The analogy of the Sikhs is wrong because in Sikhism, it is completely mandatory for them to wear a beard and not a matter of discretion. Those who choose not to follow that are not treated as Sikhs by their religious institutions. Not the same.

What about moustache. I saw your photo you don't keep moustache with the beard.
Sir we are asked to cut mustaches and keep beard that is the Sunnah and order of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW

That's the point. If it is a personal choice, then there is no mandatory part to it. If it is a matter of choice, many organisations have their own rules which are expected to be followed. The analogy of the Sikhs is wrong because in Sikhism, it is completely mandatory for them to wear a beard and not a matter of discretion. Those who choose not to follow that are not treated as Sikhs by their religious institutions. Not the same.
No Sir its not personal choice its order of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and compulsory on Muslims to keep beard Sir

Sir Islam gives me authority to decide I told you know if you don't know about Islam than please keep your mouth shut people like you are the biggest problem for the whole world I have the authority and that is given by Islam I don't need an India ....... to tell me about Islam so please keep quite

Where does the Islam tells,it gives you any kind of authority to judge others,You are nothing but a disillusioned person.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom