What's new

Muslim cop goes to Supreme Court to save beard

And sati, case discrimination, burying girls alive, gangraping is all part of MODERN Hindu culture :hitwall:

:rofl: :lol:

Did you live in a cave? All those stuffs are banned in India and gets you jailed.

But are you trying to say , that keeping beards should be banned in Pakistan so that government forces people to give up tribalism and jail anybody who keeps long beards?

Did you live in a cave? All those stuffs are banned in India and gets you jailed.

But are you trying to say , that keeping beards should be banned in Pakistan so that government forces people to give up tribalism and jail anybody who keeps long beards?

Hindutvas dont care whether it is banned in their own country.

These practces are still widly practiced EVERYWHERE in India. (Except Muslim majoirty areas of course)

So what does that tell you?

Why don't you try becoming a bit civilized and quit following thousands year old stuff, I mean it doesnt even look cool dude, I mean ewww!

I have chosen the best way of life for humanity and that way of life is the fastest growing in the world thosands and thousands have converted to Islam Sir and are converting you Indians first control the Rape that is what don't look at all and Islam teaches how to be perfect civilized person not crap in the name of civilization

I have chosen the best way of life for humanity and that way of life is the fastest growing in the world thosands and thousands have converted to Islam Sir and are converting you Indians first control the Rape that is what don't look at all and Islam teaches how to be perfect civilized person not crap in the name of civilization

Well poor thousands and thousands.

Apparently the followers of best way of life for humanity are running around blowing up innocent people to hell.

Either it is not the best way or it is a very selfish way of life.

Well poor thousands and thousands.

Apparently the followers of best way of life for humanity are running around blowing up innocent people to hell.

Either it is not the best way or it is a very selfish way of life.
Sir should I tell what so called Hindus have done and what Jews have done and same way christians and Athiests Sir if some does bad that doesn't mean that faith is bad but Indians need to control thousands of rapes and other crimes against minorties which are taking place in India

Sir should I tell what so called Hindus have done and what Jews have done and same way christians and Athiests Sir if some does bad that doesn't mean that faith is bad but Indians need to control thousands of rapes and other crimes against minorties which are taking place in India

And there are no rapes happening in pakistan and no crimes against minorties which are taking place in pak ...........Oh for that you need a minority .Pakistan has already systematically terminated their minorities.

This is all a grand conspiracy theory cooked by walmart and kentucky fried chicken ba$tards since India refused to allow them to open big retail stores in india.

I am sure KFC gave you a big bucket of hallal chicken breasts with two extra naan and chatni so you can spread propaganda against peace loving Indians gentle hindus.

I just heard a big green guy who was apparently wearing walmart gifted XX^XXL size underwear complaining that indian Muslims are also fakesters and the real momineen all moved to pakistan to make it the model islamic state tha it has achieved today.

And there are no rapes happening in pakistan and no crimes against minorties which are taking place in pak ...........Oh for that you need a minority .Pakistan has already systematically terminated their minorities.
Far less than seclar shining India they way rapes are taking place in India you will reach number one spot really very soon along with killing of Muslims and other minorities by you people

Are you sure about this? I believe a pluralistic society must move forward to allow for the religious beliefs of people. I do not know this because I read a news article about mosques being built for Muslim sections of soldiers in the Indian army. Religion has always been part of India. I do not believe it is a good thing to try and curb it. Instead each persons religious beliefs must be accommodated. Personally I think if we have a proper example of a secular nation that is stable and strong in the Sub-continent us liberals can emulate it and perhaps push (lightly) to follow that in Pakistan citing the stability there. But in this regard India has let me down way too often.

These religious beliefs should be accommodated. Also I do not know of the veracity of your claims. Do you have any article or report to back this up as the ones on the receiving end usually in India and in any other nation with a vast majority and a tiny minority is usually the minority.

My wife is in serving officer in army she is not allowed any ornaments while in uniform. Beard is allowed in Indian army but with turban.

Uniform implies uniformity and for a force like police display of religion is harmful; since in riots police has to act neutral. Any sign of religion will endanger the life of the person in such situation. Also it will give much more rise to nepotism. Kindly try to come out of the islamic mindset and think on practical grounds.

Far less than seclar shining India they way rapes are taking place in India you will reach number one spot really very soon along with killing of Muslims and other minorities by you people

While in not so shining islamic republic of pakistan 80% of women jailed are under charges that penalise rape victims .

And pakistanis should the last people in this planet who should be talking about minorities.

My wife is in serving officer in army she is not allowed any ornaments while in uniform. Beard is allowed in Indian army but with turban.

Uniform implies uniformity and for a force like police display of religion is harmful; since in riots police has to act neutral. Any sign of religion will endanger the life of the person in such situation.
Also it will give much more rise to nepotism. Kindly try to come out of the islamic mindset and think on practical grounds.

That is first good reason given for this.

Back
Top Bottom