What's new

Muslim cop goes to Supreme Court to save beard

Sir those don't keep beard are doing sin but their are many many soldiers in Pakistan Armed Forces which have beard and no law stops them from keeping beard Sir these kind of actions by India will only lead to increase in anger and hatred for India among Muslims living in India

Those are your laws, we have our own. We don't have a policy of promoting gay rights in our military, I suppose that too can be seen as discrimination. Actually that might be more of a discrimination than a Muslim & his beard......... Move on .....

This kind of **** fuels Indian Mujahideen, LET, HUJI which are killing poor Indians

Stop this nonsense & remove Hindutva govt from India

Are you sure about this? I believe a pluralistic society must move forward to allow for the religious beliefs of people. I do not know this because I read a news article about mosques being built for Muslim sections of soldiers in the Indian army. Religion has always been part of India. I do not believe it is a good thing to try and curb it. Instead each persons religious beliefs must be accommodated. Personally I think if we have a proper example of a secular nation that is stable and strong in the Sub-continent us liberals can emulate it and perhaps push (lightly) to follow that in Pakistan citing the stability there. But in this regard India has let me down way too often.

These religious beliefs should be accommodated. Also I do not know of the veracity of your claims. Do you have any article or report to back this up as the ones on the receiving end usually in India and in any other nation with a vast majority and a tiny minority is usually the minority.

Religion divides people. Armed forces could do with out religion. If anyone wants to follow religion, he/she is free to leave the service and follow his/her religion.

Those are your laws, we have our own. We don't have a policy of promoting gay rights in our military, I suppose that too can be seen as discrimination. Actually that might be more of a discrimination than a Muslim & his beard......... Move on .....

No Sir we don't move on when our Muslim is attacked or stopped from following his deen his Islam if you will keep doing these kind of things than Muslims will hit back and groups like Indian Mujahideen will get more support and by the way have you lost man so you need gays to fight for you :tdown:

Religion divides people. Armed forces could do with out religion. If anyone wants to follow religion, he is free to leave the service and follow his/her religion.
Sir than don't call your self secular if you can't allow a Muslim to follow his faith you are not secular Sir beard is order for Muslim men and if you will stop them than you making the work of India Mujahideen and other groups very easy

Sir than don't call your self secular if you can't allow a Muslim to follow his faith you are not secular Sir beard is order for Muslim men and if you will stop them than you making the work of India Mujahideen and other groups very easy

Now at least don't demand burkha for muslim women working in armed forces.

On the topic: what you define is not secularism.

No Sir we don't move on when our Muslim is attacked or stopped from following his deen his Islam if you will keep doing these kind of things than Muslims will hit back and groups like Indian Mujahideen will get more support and by the way have you lost man so you need gays to fight for you :tdown:

You know threats like "If you don't do what I want, then I'll become a terrorist" are the reason that Muslims end up being treated the way they are in some places.....You do yourself no good with these statements.

Btw, leave secularism aside. You have no understanding of either the word or the concept. Stick to your comfort zone.

This is the Problem Plaguing Islam today . Length of Beard , length of Ankle short trousers and hijab have become the central most point of debate while everything else like Quran , hadits etc has taken a back seat .

while people are reaching for moon and other planets they are stuck in this rhetoric .

I don't mean to sound like a Muslim basher, but all Muslim forumers should read the comment highlighted above. This is the state of Muslims today!! Well said!

You know threats like "If you don't do what I want, then I'll become a terrorist" are the reason that Muslims end up being treated the way they are in some places.....You do yourself no good with these statements.

Btw, leave secularism aside. You have no understanding of either the word or the concept. Stick to your comfort zone.
Sir I have understanding of the word Sir and if you will attack our religion and stop Muslims do these kind of things we will hit back and hit back hard Sir and you are not secular not even close

Sir those don't keep beard are doing sin but their are many many soldiers in Pakistan Armed Forces which have beard and no law stops them from keeping beard Sir these kind of actions by India will only lead to increase in anger and hatred for India among Muslims living in India

If not keeping beard is sin i see most muslims are doing sin, who told you not keeping beard is sin, maybe you are wrong?

Sir I have understanding of the word Sir and if you will attack our religion and stop Muslims do these kind of things we will hit back and hit back hard Sir and you are not secular not even close

Policeman chooses to become a policeman but won't follow rules of discipline and is kicked out, then whines he is discriminated and justifies becoming a terrorsit?

Why not not become a policeman at all, or he wants all rules to change because he suddenly found religion is the next cool thing to do?

If not keeping beard is sin i see most muslims are doing sin, who told you not keeping beard is sin, maybe you are wrong?

Policeman chooses to become a policeman but won't follow rules of discipline and is kicked out, then whines he is discriminated and justifies becoming a terrorsit?

Why not not become a policeman at all, or he wants all rules to change because he suddenly found religion is the next cool thing to do?

No Sir keeping bear is order of HAZRAT MHAMMAD SAW and we have to follow his order not following his order is great sin in Islam Sir I am right even those who don't keep beard majority if you will ask them they will tell you they should do it and not doing it is wrong Sir and this is not displine this is attack on Muslims and Islam

Oh God. Still this thread is running for 27 pages. :lol:

And they say we are obsessed with Pakistan. Yes we are obsessed with Pakistani security and its strategic plans but Pakistanis are obsessed with Beard of Indian Muslim. :D

@iPhone This is what I am talking about. The constant efforts by Pakistani posters to prove they live a better life in Pakistan than an Indian Muslim.

As a matter of fact, this cop went to court and court sent notice to Central and State govt. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
No Sir keeping bear is order of HAZRAT MHAMMAD SAW and we have to follow his order not following his order is great sin in Islam Sir I am right even those who don't keep beard majority if you will ask them they will tell you they should do it and not doing it is wrong Sir and this is not displine this is attack on Muslims and Islam

Why don't you try becoming a bit civilized and quit following thousands year old stuff, I mean it doesnt even look cool dude, I mean ewww!

Why don't you try becoming a bit civilized and quit following thousands year old stuff, I mean it doesnt even look cool dude, I mean ewww!

And sati, case discrimination, burying girls alive, gangraping is all part of MODERN Hindu culture :hitwall:

:rofl: :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom