What's new

Muslim cop goes to Supreme Court to save beard

sikh beard going to be banned too?
You too.

Didn't you notice anything else ?

Just for beard, a Muslim got his time in Court in India.

I have no problem with this case, its symbolic, but in practicality, when we have so many cases of most heinous crimes, Supreme Court has to invest some time in it.

For a beard, he may have delayed Justice for another Muslim.

But again, No problem, at least we showed every one gets his time in court.

@SHAMK9

See, people in Pakistan are more worried about beard of an Indian Muslim. :D

Do you need enemies when your own people have misplaced priorities.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look, i'm not in the nitty gritty of the religion.....from what i understand, keeping beard is "Sunna" (Following the way of the Prophet PBUH)....it's optional.

You hit the final nail in the coffin by agreeing that ITS OPTIONAL.

So why all these arguments about religious rights being violated and what not?

Rasi ka sanp bana rahe the? :)

he is not keeping beardthe same reason yuraj singh is not keeping beard....

its more about personal and religous freedom and more about hindutva saffrons intolerance and double standards towards Muslims....

409918-YuvrajSinghAFP-1342601830-161-640x480.jpg

yuvraj singh is a sehjdaari jatt,not a amritdaari sikh.

See, people in Pakistan are more worried about beard of an Indian Muslim.

Many Muslims have no religion rights in China, they are imprisoned for their religious beliefs - Pakistanis even dont shed the crocodial tears.

But come running here on such tiny Muslim Issue as happened in India.

What an audacity....Or shall I say hypocracy?

Is it COMPULSARY to grow a beard in Islam ?

Thats the question here. The High Court ruled that it was not.

Hence he has gone to the SC.

Let the SC rule on this - there is no higher court in this land.

yes it is mandatory in Islam bcz Muhammad SAW 0rdered Muslims to grow beard.

Narrated Ibn 'Umar: "Allah's Apostle said, 'Cut
the moustaches short and leave the beard (as it
is).' (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Dress, Volume
7, Book 72, Number 781)"

and as a muslim we have t0 0bey what 0ur bel0ved pr0phet said and did.

Narrated Anas: "Allah's Apostle was neither very
tall nor short, neither absolutely white nor deep
brown. His hair was neither curly nor lank. Allah
sent him (as an Apostle) when he was forty years
old. Afterwards he resided in Mecca for ten years
and in Medina for ten more years. When Allah
took him unto Him, there was scarcely twenty
white hairs in his head and beard. (Translation
of Sahih Bukhari, Virtues and Merits of the
Prophet (pbuh) and his Companions, Volume 4,
Book 56, Number 748) .

s0 it iz pr0ved by these hadiths that having bread is 0rded by Muhammad SAW thats y its is mandatory and he had als0 bread thats y it is als0 sunnah-e-Nabi

Religion is the main cause of conflicts around the globe, i tend to avoid the subject since people tend to talk through emotions rather than basic facts.
You and @Bang Galore are wrong.

Religion is not the cause. Misrepresentation, Distortion and Forceful Submission of Religion by twisted people is the problem.

You don't blame Money if a Man do a crime because of his greed. Money can be used to help people and kill people.

You can't blame Cow. It help in people to live but if someone kills another man for that Cow, will you held Cow responsible ?

If a Hindu kills a Muslim because his Cow which he consider holy, was slaughtered by the Muslim, will you blame the Cow ?

Last edited by a moderator:
As I said,you are clearly disillusioned.Nothing gives you any authority.I know Islam from my on point of view,My father is a Muslim.
Sir Islam gives authority Sir Islam has given authority if you don't know Islam than keep your mouth shut

You too.

I have no problem with this case, its symbolic, but in practicality, when we have so many cases of most heinous crimes, Supreme Court has to invest some time in it.

Imagine going up to these gentlemen of the Supreme Court & insisting that it is mandatory for muslims to wear beards......

29IN_ALTAMAS_1222308g.jpg

Chief Justice of India Altamas Kabir

aa1.jpg

Justice Aftab Alam

Or even this gentleman with a neat french beard.....

kalifulla-b-2-4-2012.jpg

Justice Fakkir Mohamed Ibrahim Kalifulla

Don't think that beard qualifies btw.....

Zarvan Bhai, I agree with you All Muslim male should look like this

6a00e008d9a3f98834012876ab7c67970c-800wi

and women should look like this..

Niqab.jpg

Rule is rule, If you follow Islam you must follow properly, other wise convert to other religion, What is the point in following Half-Islam???
Yes Muslim men have to keep beard and women have to cover themselves up because that is order of ALLAH and Indians need to endorse they have seen the results of so called freedom

You too.

its another thing that the "Muslim" is also the "national" of India and has the right to go to the court?
So not really something to take credit about..Its just a citizen exercising his right...

yes it is mandatory in Islam bcz Muhammad SAW 0rdered Muslims to grow beard.

Okey gentleman.

What if he comes back and says I should be given my 5 time prayer time?

Sir Islam gives authority Sir Islam has given authority if you don't know Islam than keep your mouth shut

Get lost,Who are you to tell me to shut my mouth.As I said you are a no body.You have no authority to tell people what they should do.

Yes Muslim men have to keep beard and women have to cover themselves up because that is order of ALLAH and Indians need to endorse they have seen the results of so called freedom

What results???You are a very twisted individual.You have no idea of what freedom means.

Get lost,Who are you to tell me to shut my mouth.As I said you are a no body.You have no authority to tell people what they should do.
I have authority Mr that authority is to every Muslim when ever we see a Muslim breaking law of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW or their order we have to tell him and stop him Sir that authority is given to us by ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW you are no body so you need to shut your mouth Mr :tdown:

Back
Top Bottom