What's new

Murree: The legendary Pakistani beer that wants to come to India

Do you guys get Cobra in India? I think it's better tasting than Kingfisher but I don't think they sell it in India, even though it's an Indian brand.

Do you guys get Cobra in India? I think it's better tasting than Kingfisher but I don't think they sell it in India, even though it's an Indian brand.
its a british brand...

its a british brand...

No it's not! They even it sell as an Indian beer, heck even the name Cobra is written in what I'm guessing is one of the Indian languages?

No it's not! They even it sell as an Indian beer, heck even the name Cobra is written in what I'm guessing is one of the Indian languages?
thats part of marketing strategy...
why would an Indian beer not sell in India... ? we are a big market.

thats part of marketing strategy...
why would an Indian beer not sell in India... ? we are a big market.

No it's not! It was founded by an Indian Lord Bilimoria! Google it! I'm guessing you haven't been in the UK long.

No it's not! It was founded by an Indian Lord Bilimoria! Google it! I'm guessing you haven't been in the UK long.
i am using same wiki...
he was an Indian then(not now) but it was founded in fulham, made for british market(curry houses)... incorportated in uk as business.... headquartered in UK...

Yes it is an Indian brand and was initially produced in India but the target market was UK.....then production shifted to UK due to high demand....few years ago I heard that they're planning to relaunch it in India....

Yes it is an Indian brand and was initially produced in India but the target market was UK.....then production shifted to UK due to high demand....few years ago I heard that they're planning to relaunch it in India....
initially produced by a partner in India.. entrepreneurs do that all the time when they are new(don't have money to own brewery) .. or established for some products( to cut cost).
if somebody starts a clothing brand in Uk and outsources products to bd partners, it wont be a bd brand...

naahh we dont need it we already have many indian and international brands thanks but no thanks :cheers:

images

Guru Duttji Pranam...but other than Kingfisher, Indian beers are crap ....:) ..murrees could actually be a welcome addition to our list ...its practically Indian anyway...!

Our stuff is better.

Let the beer wars begin! :flame::flame::flame:
beer is drank to have great time not making war ...... cheers mate :tup:

Guru Duttji Pranam...but other than Kingfisher, Indian beers are crap ....:) ..murrees could actually be a welcome addition to our list ...its practically Indian anyway...!
you have never drank kalyani black label premium or haywards5000 strong beer but then no issues you have your opinion i have mine ... jhagrra kiss baat ka nikallnee to sab M*** bann ke hi hain ;)

What does Murree taste like. Hoppy? Light? Good carbonation or more flat? Any hints and accents?

Can anyone tell us? @Imran Khan I am looking at you :D

My favourite standard beer (outside germany) is:

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

What does Murree taste like. Hoppy? Light? Good carbonation or more flat? Any hints and accents?

Can anyone tell us? @Imran Khan I am looking at you :D

My favourite standard beer (outside germany) is:

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg
what is muree ? i think its a city in Pakistan i am non alcohol guy i just drink pure milk

milk-carton-thumbnail.jpg

Back
Top Bottom