What's new

Murree: The legendary Pakistani beer that wants to come to India

what if i told you that any strong beer in india cannot have more than 5% alchohal in it then there is super strong level with 7.5% achohal unlike your nation we have a very strict policy on it and there is a very very heafy penalty if you try to be smart :cheers:

I'm Indian and, for various reasons (including, but not limited to, consuming it in large quantities), have insight into how the domestic liquor industry works.

I didn't mean to criticize your choice; it's just that I feel strongly about definitions in this industry. For example, till a decsde ago Indian manufacturers were telling consumers they were selling whiskey- but except for one brand, (Peter Scott, IIRC, could be wrong) they were all not really whiskey (including RC and other more expensive brands) they were not really whiskey (as whiskey is made from grain only).

Anyway, do not want to bore you or anyone else. Definitions aside, Indian rum is one of the best in the world and we have started to make some very decent low cost wines.

In Haryana Miller in demand and people say it's the best.
it is the best i had better than heineken
for me personally miler>heineken>kingfisher
though most people like kingfisher better

I'm Indian and, for various reasons (including, but not limited to, consuming it in large quantities), have insight into how the domestic liquor industry works.

I didn't mean to criticize your choice; it's just that I feel strongly about definitions in this industry. For example, till a decsde ago Indian manufacturers were telling consumers they were selling whiskey- but except for one brand, (Peter Scott, IIRC, could be wrong) they were all not really whiskey (including RC and other more expensive brands) they were not really whiskey (as whiskey is made from grain only).

Anyway, do not want to bore you or anyone else. Definitions aside, Indian rum is one of the best in the world and we have started to make some very decent low cost wines.
looks like yours a beer and rum guy like me but i just drink for fun not getting drunk those days are long long gone now only in parties or with friends i have a few pegs of rum or a vodka shot after couple of beers that too with lots of food .... cheers mate :cheers:

This is the ONLY beer I drink. Don't know if Indian or not
corona-extra-beer-drink-corona.jpg
aik number ka Mexican brand ....saab Mexican ki aik he pasand....

i know with so many bottles floating around no one is going to listen,still if the beer is good we should not say no thanks,instaed we should encourage Make in India ,let them sell in India and have a head office in India.
That would ruin the idea of "Murree" Brewery. No one wants a Cuban cigar made in anywhere except Cuba.

That would ruin the idea of "Murree" Brewery. No one wants a Cuban cigar made in anywhere except Cuba.
Fun fact Murree Brewery was the first modern brewery in Asia i think and its main aim was supplying beer for the Raj,s forces
Tops juice is also a product of Murree brewery :D

Fun fact Murree Brewery was the first modern brewery in Asia i think and its main aim was supplying beer for the Raj,s forces
Tops juice is also a product of Murree brewery :D
I know.... though I've heard it was for the British.

Bitch please!!!

Buzzfeed ??!!?? Dude seriously.. Those bunch of uber geeks wouldn't know beer from goat piss

LOL... it is also favourite for alot of schools and colleges :yay: .... there was a place called Nasa near brigades but that closed down

This in Bangalore ?Yep i've been there when i was there in the early 2000's.. There was another pub around there on Brigade road.. Underground ??

I have tasted almost all the beers available in India.
But, Kingfisher extra strong DRAUGHT beer is out of this world...
I used to drink a pitcher, 5-6 day a week, here in chandigarh.
i gained about 15 kgs in 6 months :p:.
I am only a social drinker now.

But for me, Kingfisher extra strong draught beer + french fries is best combination ever.

This was the ADDA...

ipI7PFa.jpg

This is the elixir....

fLY2db1.jpg

The best Combination.....

dNmMQyV.jpg

@GURU DUTT @ranjeet @GuardianRED @Nair saab

Buzzfeed ??!!?? Dude seriously.. Those bunch of uber geeks wouldn't know beer from goat piss

This in Bangalore ?Yep i've been there when i was there in the early 2000's.. There was another pub around there on Brigade road.. Underground ??
not sure what has come in place of Naza, BUT close is to it is Guzzlers Inn!! pretty good! Indijoe's on Church St, is great with Happy hour and sizzlers ! - @dev_moh

for me kingfisher is much better than heineken... I wont drink that sh*t even if if you give me free... no idea about miller.
actually its may be cuz i dont drink regularly like once or twice a month atmost nd kingfisher is strong for me as i am not used to it

btw u should try miller u will like it

Back
Top Bottom