What's new

Murree: The legendary Pakistani beer that wants to come to India

Eat, Drink and be Murree...,..

Never hurry when in Murree....

IMG_8183.JPG

IMG_8192.JPG

I'm in favour of Muree products being made available in India but its a tough market, beer is technically still a niche product mostly consumed in the cities, and there are a lot of brands competing for the share.

I like Heineken and Carlsberg mostly, Kotsberg isn't too bad either.

Kingfisher Won :o::o::o::o::o: ...

Conclusion :- Goras like Strong Beer ...

We start giving them a Taste of our very own GM with some nice labeling work... Used to have in my Engineering Collage Days when Parties went longer then Cash in the Wallet...

1452241640-7567.jpg
Just drank it 2 days back. Got a huge hangover.. Damn its strong.

Well i like Hunter More
Hunter-Extra-Strong-Premium-Beer.png

Mausam beimaan ho rakha hai aaj Gurgaon mein .. don't tempt people with such threads. :butcher:

Yeah me too in Gurgaon, Awsome weather but can't leave early got a lot of work today :( It is still drizzling!

i know with so many bottles floating around no one is going to listen,still if the beer is good we should not say no thanks,instaed we should encourage Make in India ,let them sell in India and have a head office in India.

Looks good! Is alcohol sold in Pak? Wouldnt mind giving this a try.

But, nothing beats Hoegaarden and Miller Premium as per me. (Bottled)

Else, I prefer the Microbreweries that are mushrooming over. A good wood fire pizza with a IPA or Stout or Pilsner. Heaven after a day of hard work.
Cheers! all.

Cant advertise drinks in india t
hats why they kingfisher sodas and music cds

I'd welcome the opportunity to try Murree beer.

naahh we dont need it we already have many indian and international brands thanks but no thanks :cheers:

images

The above is mostly horse pi$$, you know that right? Basically strong beer, like Indian 'whiskey' (which was actually made from molasses), is a contradiction in terms. When you reach the alcohol level of a Haywards 5000, it's not really beer, it's getting closer to a really stiff drink without the taste. But I guess our Indian tastes run to the stronger stuff, os if it works for you, go for it. But know that beer- as it was meant to be consumed - is a different thing from the stuff in the above picture

The milder Kingfisher brands are pretty nice, especially the export version (forget the brand). There are a lot of draught beers available in some bars/ microbreweries in India which aren't bad either. I'm not sure if they sell some of the upper end Belgian beers, but those are really good.

Back on topic, Murree was a famous brand, you can find it mentioned in books written about early 20th century India. I'd like to give it a try at least once to see what's what.

I'd welcome the opportunity to try Murree beer.

The above is mostly horse pi$$, you know that right? Basically strong beer, like Indian 'whiskey' (which was actually made from molasses), is a contradiction in terms. When you reach the alcohol level of a Haywards 5000, it's not really beer, it's getting closer to a really stiff drink without the taste. But I guess our Indian tastes run to the stronger stuff, os if it works for you, go for it. But know that beer- as it was meant to be consumed - is a different thing from the stuff in the above picture

The milder Kingfisher brands are pretty nice, especially the export version (forget the brand). There are a lot of draught beers available in some bars/ microbreweries in India which aren't bad either. I'm not sure if they sell some of the upper end Belgian beers, but those are really good.

Back on topic, Murree was a famous brand, you can find it mentioned in books written about early 20th century India. I'd like to give it a try at least once to see what's what.
what if i told you that any strong beer in india cannot have more than 5% alchohal in it then there is super strong level with 7.5% achohal unlike your nation we have a very strict policy on it and there is a very very heafy penalty if you try to be smart :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom