What's new

Murree: The legendary Pakistani beer that wants to come to India

Time for some buisness deal we get bajaj and Apache bikes from India since we have 70s tech bike here and in return murre brewery gets access to indian market . Their products are very cheap at the same time quality wise german
I wont call bajaj german quality.. rust sets in within a year or two... apache(tvs) has better quality the tyres are awful.. however they are cheaper than their competitors so very good value for money.

actually its may be cuz i dont drink regularly like once or twice a month atmost nd kingfisher is strong for me as i am not used to it

btw u should try miller u will like it
I dont drink regularly as well, I hated heiniken the first time I drank.. never went back.. apparently even the dutch say its their worst beer... just like aussies are ashamed to be associated with fosters..

I think only Indians are loving this topic. May be Pakistani friends donot want to talk about BEER. Mine favorite is Kingfisher Strong for enjoyment and Budwisser for taste.

I like Haywards 5000 strong "music cd"..
Then Kingfisher strong, then Carlsberg, then jo bhi free me mil jaye.... :smokin::smokin: Plus I get all this in the driest state of India.

Plus big fan of "Smirnoff", and BP.

that will be true if it was made in murree.... :)
Rawalpindi and Murree are basically joined by the hip, in fact Murree is in a subdivision of Rawalpindi district (I think so, you might need to consult Google to confirm this :unsure: . ). So yeah. Same.

Rawalpindi and Murree are basically joined by the hip, in fact Murree is in a subdivision of Rawalpindi district (I think so, you might need to consult Google to confirm this :unsure: . ). So yeah. Same.
google tells me it is brewed in two units one in rawalpindi and other in hattar.... KP.. the one in murree is probably closed long time ago... they had one in quetta too which was destroyed...

naahh we dont need it we already have many indian and international brands thanks but no thanks :cheers:

images

Our stuff is better.

Let the beer wars begin! :flame::flame::flame:

Kingfisher Won :o::o::o::o::o: ...

Conclusion :- Goras like Strong Beer ...

We start giving them a Taste of our very own GM with some nice labeling work... Used to have in my Engineering Collage Days when Parties went longer then Cash in the Wallet...

1452241640-7567.jpg
:cheers:
Lol yeah when i was doing my MBA in pune our parties were wild 1 drum and 50 brands (beer rum gin desi angrezi all big cocktail in 1 drum) no wonder our attendance went down nxt day

Shut up and let Muree brewery come to India .
its pretty much upto them.... they need to find an indian partner..
exporting from pakistan will make it expensive.. in which case they will have to market it as premium beer..(so hire brilliant pr pplz)...

I'm curious, does anyone here like Foster? I'm yet to meet someone who likes it.

Fun fact Murree Brewery was the first modern brewery in Asia i think and its main aim was supplying beer for the Raj,s forces
Tops juice is also a product of Murree brewery :D
yar pehlay humain to pila do phir india bhi chaley jana

yar kya bakwas hay yar kitni bar kaha hay asey payare thread na khola karo now i need a drink or ab bato kay ksa main kahan dhondon

Back
Top Bottom