What's new

Munafiqeen 'Arab NATO' Alliance 'may be sent to Syria'

if they go then they work directly against turkey and iran.. :)

because this syria thing is mainly against Iran and secendly about turkey

they are preparing for a direct war with iran.. and this are little speculations and preperations for it.. so lets wait and see reality
So will Turkey support Iran in case of war ?

On whose side is Pakistan really ?
we are PAKISTAN'S side

stay-neutral-we.jpg

Pakistan opposes all kind of Military aggression and Syria and supports the Government.

more foreign involvement will worse Syria situation and will benefit israel only.

Syria is victim of Arab spring conspiracy .All destruction is due to this spring. Otherwise Syrian are very modest people and " had" no religious extremism before this foreign funded Spring. Since the pumping of ISIS and other religious groups made Syria paradise of religious extremism.
Prince Bandar dream of changing regime in Syria with the help of ..... Now Prince Bandar disappeared from scene ....

So will Turkey support Iran in case of war ?

if we would.. arabs had no chance :)

but I think Turkey would not go directly to a war only if ishe is forced to do so..

but lets have a realistic talk.. iran can even hit Kairo .. iran learned from iraq war and made a nice ballistic missle program.. I do not know about iranian cruise missles pls someone enlighten me.. but they can hit the arabs in their palaces and their capitals destroy oil fields make some troubels with mines in the sea.. and that whould be what I would do in case of war.. strike them hard and strike them severly and continuously. I think the number of long range missles is limeted they should have some more

also I think maybe the saud wants to eat all missles to protect israel.. ;)

and I also think iran would loose the war but its not to be controlled by arabs even for US it would be hard to control such a big hostile population..

and also I would say lets assume iran falls and begins to be a broken state with civil war style what is the benefit of it? it opens the way for jihadi groubs from afghanistan to iraq, syria, saudi arabia..

its very hard to guess what will happen I would sell iran weapons and give some intel to hurt that GCC becasue the next target would be turkey

if we would.. arabs had no chance :)

but I think Turkey would not go directly to a war only if ishe is forced to do so..

but lets have a realistic talk.. iran can even hit Kairo .. iran learned from iraq war and made a nice ballistic missle program.. I do not know about iranian cruise missles pls someone enlighten me.. but they can hit the arabs in their palaces and their capitals destroy oil fields make some troubels with mines in the sea.. and that whould be what I would do in case of war.. strike them hard and strike them severly and continuously. I think the number of long range missles is limeted they should have some more

also I think maybe the saud wants to eat all missles to protect israel.. ;)

and I also think iran would loose the war but its not to be controlled by arabs even for US it would be hard to control such a big hostile population..

and also I would say lets assume iran falls and begins to be a broken state with civil war style what is the benefit of it? it opens the way for jihadi groubs from afghanistan to iraq, syria, saudi arabia..

its very hard to guess what will happen I would sell iran weapons and give some intel to hurt that GCC becasue the next target would be turkey

Stop scaring People.

Du bist so eine fassadi bruder. Ich schwöre

whats fassadi? a new groub? :D ;)

by the way if you want to say something than say it directly not sneaky and use the language of this forum I will never talk/write in german outside of germany if can use english.. exceptions can occur on some strange whims..

if you think my guesses are about scaring ppl than tell me why does the arabian "nato" want to send troops to syria, because they are nice people?

whats fassadi? a new groub? :D ;)

by the way if you want to say something than say it directly not sneaky and use the language of this forum I will never talk/write in german outside of germany if can use english.. exceptions can occur on some strange whims..

if you think my guesses are about scaring ppl than tell me why does the arabian "nato" want to send troops to syria, because they are nice people?

I dont believe in forcing a populist opinion.

But i understand where you coming from on this.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom