What's new

Mumbai demo turns violent, two dead and dozens injured

I hope Pakistan and other Muslim countries take the opportunity and bring the indian ethnic cleansing during OIC summit meeting in coming week.

Yeah that Chai Biskut organization who can't even stop an original ethnic cleansing in next door Syria will challenge India. Get over yourself. Last I heard Bangladeshis are not even allowed in many gulf countries..talk about Islamic Ummah.

Yeah that Chai Biskut organization who can't even stop an original ethnic cleansing in next door Syria will challenge India. Get over yourself. Last I heard Bangladeshis are not even allowed in many gulf countries..talk about Islamic Ummah.

Reminds me of the time OIC stopped the ethnic cleansing and rapes in east pakistan.

I think it went over your head.. India needs more division than what already happened. Its need of the time india Muslim population rise up and make several more divisions of current india. OIC and other Muslim countries be ready to welcome these new Muslim member states.

Stop being the takedar of Indian Muslims.

I hope Pakistan and other Muslim countries take the opportunity and bring the indian ethnic cleansing during OIC summit meeting in coming week.

Again this sort of Islamic Fundamentalist dragging religion here.

It has nothing to do religion or Hindu vs Muslim.

It all about native tribals v bangladeshis illegal immigrant.

And which ethnic you are talking about? Are you talking about illegal bangladeshis who start this riot by killing native?

Shameful act by traitors hiding among good people. Just check this disgusting pic. The slimy traitor has the audacity to destroy the monument that honors the national Army. :angry:

297513_10151166292834343_369668328_n.jpg

These are the snakes that the "oh so great" secularist scum of our country are protecting. No common Indian would ever do this to his own protectors. Only thankless slimeballs that secularists and their politicians protect have the audacity to do such a thing.

Congress is brutally attacking non-Muslim communities in India in a desperate attempt to secure votebank while supporting and working with fanatics like these.

Now where the fcuk is the so-called "secular" media?

Where are the Burqa Dutts, Rajdeep Sardesais and Vikram Chandras who were howling their heads off in Gujarat?

Why the fcuk were they not present when tragedy struck Assam?

This only proves one thing; Secularists are the real problem.

No community alone is a problem but these fence sitters whose loyalty is not to the nation but to money and those who give them publicity.

Is it? So in Assam muslims never existed?
You are all so blind to support extremists in Assam against Indian muslims. Hatred blinded ur eyes and heart

But then bhai, you tell me; why are these Muslims protesting in support of illegals who attacked our fellow NE brothers? :angry:

Is it? So in Assam muslims never existed?
You are all so blind to support extremists in Assam against Indian muslims. Hatred blinded ur eyes and heart

And you haters and secularist traitors are so blinded by your political ego that you are trying to teach NE people about our own region sitting in Bangalore when you don't know jack.

The riots in Bodo areas were not a result of Assamese but that of illegal mullahs that your masters and your kind protect for cheap vote.

Now go and start counting the votes that you got from them and don't teach us about our own region.

hey, Muslim people attacking NE people from Maha to Andhra...local Maulivi has raised death warrent against "NE PEOPLE" what else you want?

These stupid Arab wannabes pissed off the wrong people of the wrong region. Now we will deal with them in our own way and no secularist vermin can stop us.

And you haters and secularist traitors are so blinded by your political ego that you are trying to teach NE people about our own region sitting in Bangalore when you don't know jack.

The riots in Bodo areas were not a result of Assamese but that of illegal mullahs that your masters and your kind protect for cheap vote.

Now go and start counting the votes that you got from them and don't teach us about our own region.

These stupid Arab wannabes pissed off the wrong people of the wrong region. Now we will deal with them in our own way and no secularist vermin can stop us.
So in Assam muslims never existed. Later you all will say that in other states also they werent exisited.

Stop being the takedar of Indian Muslims.

Why telling him? Look at the shameless "secular" political class in the country directly supporting the attackers. He's already the culprit; naturally he will support.

Wonder where those drum-beaters of "secularism" are... one I spotted here already.

So brave of you. Just like Kasab. I mean little more than him

Yeah what are they going to do? Wipe their noses at us?

If you want some cleaners of your restrooms, be our guest and take Sonia and Manmohan for that purpose.

But the rest of the country doesn't give a damn.

So in Assam muslims never existed. Later you all will say that in other states also they werent exisited.

Illegal Bangladeshi started to move in Bodo Majority areas in 90s before that it was a pure tribal land.

Back
Top Bottom