What's new

Mumbai demo turns violent, two dead and dozens injured

Thats what im saying..let the maoist rule the delhi .:agree:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:....Then you will overlook the human rights violation THEY will commit which you actually say about IA and Indian govt. Maoists are no better than these goons in power. But at least there is less damage.

That's where we are wrong, instead of finding solution, people tell us the negative aspects without even looking at the positive one.

The responsibility you are talking about is not our problem if the other party doesn't want to be with us at the first place. Why should I became Thekedaar of entire region if I have to first raise so many people out of poverty for which I need resources and I will get it any way I can. Which is what India doing now, but you fail to see it, coz of over critical glasses your wear.

Whether its a nation or an individual, it has to think of its self interest, growth and self protection. Ek la chalo, took US, Germany and other powers to reach their pinnacle, its because of other misjudgments that led to downfall or reaching to new low.

I won't come crying if I have to get rid of few people to make my country better. would rather join Maoists, if govt. is oppressing them to fight for our rights, not a separate state or anything.

Once you become selfish enough, you know what you have to do. You can't understand what survival is, ask those who actually fight for it, if I tell them they could have got a job which has been taken by an illegal immigrant, they will follow me. That's survival. That's what happened in Maharashtra. When it comes to feed your children, you don't think of status-quo. Even rats do whatever they can to survive, why shouldn't humans.

I once asked a rickshaw wala, why you take 10 rps for such a short distance while last time the other guy only took 6 , he said he must be some immigrant who would have taken you for 4 rps. And the whole way he cursed them. There was no just competition. Here comes the survival, coz they should get 10 rps but either forced to take less or wait for one who can pay.

All this status-quo BS doesn't apply at street level.

I am not saying India failed to do few critical things, all I want is to take what is in our best interest. I want people who can give solution rather than quoting me with some philosophy which no longer applies to today's world scenario.

Philosophy as Nietzsche said it, Tagore said it, people just took it in wrong way, those who understood it, rose to the highest power.
you are not seeing the bigger picture.thats what i mean when i say always india lacks vision.I have always maintained that subcontinent is india's responsibility including IOR.even USA has to be kicked out of Diego Garcia as its presence in Indian ocean causes threat to indian security.Thats why i always said india must have its own Monroe doctrine in place in the area i mentioned.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:....Then you will overlook the human rights violation THEY will commit which you actually say about IA and Indian govt. Maoists are no better than these goons in power. But at least there is less damage.
I'll first provide all girls above 15 yrs with AK-47 :woot:

You already left India, so you are sure your descendants won't see Great leap forward. :confused:
I left doesnt mean that i cant comeback....:azn:

Indian minoritis specially Muslims are no longer safe under india. Its time to divide india again and perhaps Shikh and other minorities will stake out their rightful independence claim. OIC specially KSA should stern message to india.

Indian minoritis specially Muslims are no longer safe under india. Its time to divide india again and perhaps Shikh and other minorities will stake out their rightful independence claim. OIC specially KSA should stern message to india.

India is already divided and Muslims got their share called BD & Pakistan..they are free to migrate there if they don't feel safe in India. As for other minorities the last they want is a poonting Bangladeshi to be their spokesperson.

That's not responsibility dear, that's your sphere of influence where you can force other to work according to you. I also want this, and I agree India failed to do so for so called self righteous attitude which doesn't work in our neighborhood.

Responsibility is one when you give Afghanistan $ 2 billion but its actually a strategic move. Influence and authority is when you force country to take back its illegal immigrants.

We all know that it isn't done coz of vote bank politics, not coz Indians especially hindus are shy and timid. Even after so many problems and so many hurdles, we are growing everyday...where 80% are hindus, so don't generalize it...its Indian politics characteristic to blame not to a particular religion to.

I already said what is the use of these missiles, ACC, aircrafts, nukes etc. if we can;t force countries like Bangladesh and Srilanka to work according to mutual interest and I would rather say for our interest too. You can call it bullying, I call it "RESPONSIBILITY" as per your words.

Things have to be done in ugly fashion, but hey, its geo politics not a beauty pageant.

the only people unsafe in india are hindus and other dharmic people it has become s necessity to declare india a hindu rashtra and establish hindavi swaraj for which shivaji maharaj took oath for so we can life peacefully

Stop lecturing us when you yourself says your govt. is our puppet. f people like you elect a govt. which act according to us, you don't have any right to say anything.

As for your wishes of breaking India, you should rather worry about drowning Bangladesh.

India is already divided and Muslims got their share called BD & Pakistan.

I think it went over your head.. India needs more division than what already happened. Its need of the time india Muslim population rise up and make several more divisions of current india. OIC and other Muslim countries be ready to welcome these new Muslim member states.

I saw photos of some rioters who were wearing lungi in Bangladeshi style.

with responsibility comes the sphere of influence and with that follows the ultimate security of the state.

Stop lecturing us when you yourself says your govt. is our puppet. f people like you elect a govt. which act according to us, you don't have any right to say anything.

As for your wishes of breaking India, you should rather worry about drowning Bangladesh.
I had another thing in mind ie 3-4 states out of BD while dissolving it.33-34 states in india easy to maintain administratively.

I think it went over your head.. India needs more division than what already happened. Its need of the time india Muslim population rise up and make several more divisions of current india. OIC and other Muslim countries be ready to welcome these new Muslim member states.

You are right .........Indian muslims should help Indian Army to capture Bangladesh and IA should reward them back with this new country ..........

I hope Pakistan and other Muslim countries take the opportunity and bring the indian ethnic cleansing during OIC summit meeting in coming week.

I hope Pakistan and other Muslim countries take the opportunity and bring the indian ethnic cleansing during OIC summit meeting in coming week.
OIC...............................:rofl:

2902578047_7bfdb748aa.jpg

“Ninety Per Cent Of Those Killed Are Muslims”

Assam’s tallest Muslim leader on the casualties and the efficacy of relief operations

S.N.M. Abdi Interviews Badruddin Ajmal

Badruddin Ajmal is Assam’s tallest Muslim leader. S.N.M. Abdi talks to the Dhubri MP and president of the All India United Democratic Front (AIUDF), the state’s principal opposition party, about casualties and the efficacy of relief operations.

The official death toll is 56. What is your figure?

There are hundreds of corpses rotting in remote areas where well-planned cleansing drives were executed with the blessings of the administration. A proper headcount of the dead or missing will take a very long time.

Any idea of the Bodo/Muslim break-up of casualties?

Ninety per cent of those killed are Muslims. If I even attempt an estimate of the factual toll, I’ll be accused of making provocative statements and obstructing the return of normalcy. So I don’t want to go public with the information collected by my party. But I’ll open my mouth after the government comes up with its final death toll.

Your party has accused the state of turning a blind eye to the massacre of Muslims. It’s a very serious charge.

Tarun Gogoi has betrayed those he is constitutionally bound to protect. He is not only the CM but also the home minister. So he has no excuses. It’s now as clear as daylight that the CM had advance information of preparations to kill Muslims. But he did not act. Now he is transferring DCs, SPs, SDOs, SDPOs and officers-in-charge. FIRs should be immediately filed against the guilty officials and they must be tried. If the CM has a conscience, he should resign. He’s solely responsible.

Why demand a CBI inquiry?

Because Muslims have no faith in the state government. The PM is an MP from Assam. He must order an impartial, independent investigation instead of being misguided and misinformed by the CM who has much to hide.

Are you satisfied with the pace of relief and rehabilitation measures?

The whole exercise is a farce. Even the victims of the 1993 violence are yet to be rehabilitated. India has no idea of what’s going on in Assam.

There are reports that infiltrating Bangladeshis instigated the current flare-up.

These are ****-and-bull stories spun by the BJP. R.K. Singh, the union home secretary, shot down these conspiracy theories no sooner than they were aired. Anyone propagating that Bangladeshis infiltrated India and ignited trouble is insulting our armed forces guarding the country’s international border. These are patently anti-national theories to shield the guilty; they have nothing to do with reality.
http://www.outlookindia.com/article.aspx?281843

Back
Top Bottom