What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think not a bad idea... at least janta on both sides(emphasis is on word "both sides")will see who is not moving forward on Mumbai issue.

Pakistan has officially offered to hold an open debate with the Indian home minister

Pakistan has officially offered to hold an open debate with the Indian home minister over the probing of Mumbai attacks.

Interior Minister Rehman Malik said, “I am ready for the debate anywhere in India, Pakistan or wherever his Indian counterpart likes.”

Talking to journalists in Islamabad, Malik started off by pointing out that the first formal response to Pakistan’s February 9 request for information came on June 20th and that too was in Marathi language. Besides citing other Indian lapses, he pointed out that India refused to share the Samjotha Express dossier which was of critical importance as “a friendly country, which is also close to India, had told us that one of the Mumbai terrorists was also involved in the Mumbai incident” :hitwall:

Malik said he had received the latest Indian dossier in which the Indians have provided us with a statement from Ajmal Kasab, who claims now speaking to Hafiz Saeed when he was in Mumbai(Indians need to decide the story).

‘Initially the Indians said Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi was the mastermind and we arrested him… now they have started saying that Hafiz Saeed is the mastermind,’ Malik said.

I think not a bad idea... at least janta on both sides(emphasis is on word "both sides")will see who is not moving forward on Mumbai issue.

I think this is a good idea and that debate should be live in both Pakistan and India.

But the outcome of such debate cannot be bases of the results. It should be more based on proofs and evidence. My Pakistani friends would agree loosing or winning a debate is more of an intellectual skill. There are people who know who are wrong but can present things in a debate to show the brighter side.

I think this is a good idea and that debate should be live in both Pakistan and India.

But the outcome of such debate cannot be bases of the results. It should be more based on proofs and evidence. My Pakistani friends would agree loosing or winning a debate is more of an intellectual skill. There are people who know who are wrong but can present things in a debate to show the brighter side.

One can only win or loss live debate once he has or has not anything concrete to follow his claims. Showing brighter side of a criminal is not that easy when too many brains from many countries are working on this crime.
Now, coming to Mumbai an impression is given that Pakistani government send terrorists in Mumbai to kill civilian but failed to answer what Pakistani government was trying to achieve in these critical times when whole world is eyeing on Pakistani efforts to eradicate terrorism.

One can only win or loss live debate once he has or has not anything concrete to follow his claims. Showing brighter side of a criminal is not that easy when too many brains from many countries are working on this crime.
Now, coming to Mumbai an impression is given that Pakistani government send terrorists in Mumbai to kill civilian but failed to answer what Pakistani government was trying to achieve in these critical times when whole world is eyeing on Pakistani efforts to eradicate terrorism.

I do agree with that. But when you are debating or giving a presentation what matters is how convincingly you present it. For Example the presentation capability of Acharya Rajneesh or Osho.. This was one person who had convinced millions though the bottom line was many things were which all of us know are wrong.

I would not comment on who is right and who is wrong but the thing is we cannot bias decisions on a debate but this would definitely bring the more clear picture of the issue on the both sides.

Sir our former prime minister atal went pakistan. Just when he shake hand with nawaz sharif he said india and pakistan near to resolve kashmir. Sir out of nowhere pakistan dare to attack india in kargil. Isn't that stupidity? What was pakistan thinking that time sir? What they achieved? Same way 26/11 occord out of nowhere. Sir it seems pakistan working under china. If terrorist stops attacking india then india would grow 12percent or more. Thats what china dont want. Sir i think pakistan working as china's puppet. Plz no offence sir. Pakistan have good chance to grow rapidly even though they choosed to destroy itself. i feel sad for it.
About the debate with rehman malik thats an insult to india and victims of 26/11. News channels full of rehman maliks comment. 1 minute he says terrorist aint pakistan, 2nd minute he says yes they are pakistan and 3rd minute he says he never said that and 4th minute he say he never gave the interview. Sir sorry to say but mr rehman malik unstable mind. i dont want to call him by names but please do research in india and western countrys rehman malik known as what sir.

Really I don't understand what Pakistan will get if this debate may happened there is no change in circumstance who ever is win..
Mumbai Attack issue is more crucial then just conducting debate on it .
It show Pakistan Political attitude to wards addressing critical issues.

Really I don't understand what Pakistan will get if this debate may happened there is no change in circumstance who ever is win..

It is atleast going to tell the world who has guts talk,i m sure Chidambaram will turn down this offer
What else u want Pak to do after all ur Bogus claims, ur story dont makes sense, once its Apple the very next moment its mango...
Recent accusations of Indian PM that another attack is about to be carried out is example mindset Indian leadership has

Dear Friend emo,
I am not against talk (Discussion) but debate is really different concept....
In Discussion solution of problem is easily find but Debate there is very very less possibility of finding solution. It is more to stick to point rather finding mutual solution.. In that way I have mention Attitude of Pakistani Political environment to ward Mumbai Attact...

Sir our former prime minister atal went pakistan. Just when he shake hand with nawaz sharif he said india and pakistan near to resolve kashmir. Sir out of nowhere pakistan dare to attack india in kargil. Isn't that stupidity? What was pakistan thinking that time sir? What they achieved? Same way 26/11 occord out of nowhere. Sir it seems pakistan working under china. If terrorist stops attacking india then india would grow 12percent or more. Thats what china dont want. Sir i think pakistan working as china's puppet. Plz no offence sir. Pakistan have good chance to grow rapidly even though they choosed to destroy itself. i feel sad for it.
About the debate with rehman malik thats an insult to india and victims of 26/11. News channels full of rehman maliks comment. 1 minute he says terrorist aint pakistan, 2nd minute he says yes they are pakistan and 3rd minute he says he never said that and 4th minute he say he never gave the interview. Sir sorry to say but mr rehman malik unstable mind. i dont want to call him by names but please do research in india and western countrys rehman malik known as what sir.
Kargil is in Kashmir, Right and that is disputed land between two country. Calling it Attot-Ang of India will not change reality on ground. We better stick with Mumbai which is integral part of India.

As far as change of statement is concerned this must also benefit India rather than Pakistan in any open debate between FM of two countries... If Rehman Malik is that unstable mind why India is not willingly accepting this offer. You can easily corner him in a debate after all this debate will be happening in presence of some sort of moderator even without them... millions of people watching this debate alive will be in position to judge what the hell went on 26/11 and who is who in this episode.

Rest Pakistan has no need to act on Chinese interests Pakistan and India both have too many outstanding issues like Kashmir, Siachen, Sircreek etc. to resolve which one of these is linked with China?

Debate ?

Is this a publicity drive or a drive to impress domestic audiences or is it an election campaign ?

We are looking at seroius issues among nations not a local municipal election. In any case we have the Indian Foreign minister who is not comfortable with hindi / urdu & the Pk gent whose English is wobbly to say the least ( last eve I saw him refering to someone as "mind master " instead of ' mastermind: on the news.

Yes that is crucial that's why Indian were delaying proofs till four months and when delivered that was in Murati language, what you would like to call this attitude. First it was ISI and Paksitan army, then it was Zaki ur Rehman as mastermind and latest is it was Hafiz Saeed and he meet himself with terrorists... Which one is true and which one Indians think is more credible?

I wounder if Indian intelligence is that advanced why they were not able to stop attack at first place?

Sir our former prime minister atal went pakistan. Just when he shake hand with nawaz sharif he said india and pakistan near to resolve kashmir. Sir out of nowhere pakistan dare to attack india in kargil. Isn't that stupidity? What was pakistan thinking that time sir? What they achieved?
It was done many times before by your country remember East Pakistan,Junagardh,Hyderabad which you wrongfully invaded? on the other hand kashmir is disputed territory and its not part of your country.
As for achievement we could have acheived a stratagic position in IOK,if it were not for your newest lover USA who came to pressurize Pakistan to back away,as eveident from casuallities which you sustained were many times more than Pakistan had it continued you could do nothing but try to capture it and be killed.
Same way 26/11 occord out of nowhere. Sir it seems pakistan working under china.
:rofl::rofl::rofl: we do?
If terrorist stops attacking india then india would grow 12percent or more.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: and if you stop sending RAW trained taliban from afghanistan in Pakistan,Pakistan would grow 212 percent.
Thats what china dont want. Sir i think pakistan working as china's puppet. Plz no offence sir. Pakistan have good chance to grow rapidly even though they choosed to destroy itself. i feel sad for it.
Have you been watching india Tv too much?:sick:
Well Mr its not a insult to india rather it will shut your foreign ministers mouth for good,because its you who have been imposing allegations on us,remaking old dossiers and giving us calling it "concrete proof" which is merely based on kasab's statements which can be fabricated,While you dont have enough proof you then go to your master america who has hired you in her fight against china,to pressurise Pakistan to arrest Hafiz Saeed,while covering up Samjhota Blasts and Kashmir issue in meantime.Well its great game beeing played by your country using Mumbai incident as a tool in trying to isolate Pakistan and to attach terrorist state label to us.
Does'nt it hurt the victim of mumbai incident when their suffering is used as diplomatic tool?

Last edited:
Yes that is crucial that's why Indian were delaying proofs till four months and when delivered that was in Murati language, what you would like to call this attitude. First it was ISI and Paksitan army, then it was Zaki ur Rehman as mastermind and latest is it was Hafiz Saeed and he meet himself with terrorists... Which one is true and which one Indians think is more credible?

I wounder if Indian intelligence is that advanced why they were not able to stop attack at first place?

Friend
What India has done, suppose to do and what India will do reading Mumbai attack is different matter we will discuss it alter on in new thread. Currently we are in this News issue...

Friend
What India has done, suppose to do and what India will do reading Mumbai attack is different matter we will discuss it alter on in new thread. Currently we are in this News issue...

So we are in agreement what i told you.:cheers:

Hope India do better in future. No sarcasm is intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom