What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try to understand it’s not Pakistani fighting its Kashmir’s. Pakistani name will be use if anything happen in Indian.

Hi friend. Are you sure? Ok than i believe u lol. Anyway 'kasab' (in english it means butcher) getting ready to get hanged by 'indian law' within 6 months. Friend i think its unfair. Why would 'kasab' get hanged in india when he a 'pakistani'? Do you agree with me? Or He from indian kashmir right? Lol cheers

What the GoI's take on this story that "China supplied weapons" ?

I think this thread should get back to its stated topic! :wave:

Hi friend. Yep u are right. i saw how pakistan can handle its own problems. i seen pakistans 'loving president' when in japan with empty bowl and begged money. i heard him say 'oh please help us. We need your help. Help us to fight taliban or they would chew us' lol (he a gr8 actor i ever seen. Real contender of oscar). By the way friend its better to bring balochistans real population rather than saying baloch population 11years ago lol. Hey friend do you know why india aint done surgical strikes? Do you think america would have allowed that? Your pakistan kept begging america that if india attacked pak than they would move all forces towards india 'LEAVING TALIBAN BACK TO TAKE NUCLEAR WEAPONS' (pak got the brain lol). So india not attacked pak because india aint ready to upset america. Now friend if india attacked pak than whole attention would have been shifted from 26/11 to war. Right? Benefit for pak lol. So india done right thing. Now friend plz let me know how can pak match india's power in war? Hmmz.. Let me think.. 'NUCLEAR BOMBS'? Lol. Friend war is not about 'weapons'. Its about 'MONEY'. How much pakistan got? Lol cheers friend.

Ho man you tell the story one sided
Do you seriously believe that India make air strike in Pakistan and Pakistan air force stood their and watch. India only said that to increase pressure on Pakistan that it.

Its Indian weakness too that US told them to stop air strike and Indians stop.
Pakistani was involved but not the GOP it’s a silly to make such kind of decisions.
How many Pakistan are killed by Indian sponsor terrorism. Do Pakistani come with bang bang attitude.

Hey friend do you know why india aint done surgical strikes? Do you think america would have allowed that? Your pakistan kept begging america that if india attacked pak than they would move all forces towards india 'LEAVING TALIBAN BACK TO TAKE NUCLEAR WEAPONS' (pak got the brain lol). So india not attacked pak because india aint ready to upset america. Now friend if india attacked pak than whole attention would have been shifted from 26/11 to war. Right? Benefit for pak lol. So india done right thing. Now friend plz let me know how can pak match india's power in war? Hmmz.. Let me think.. 'NUCLEAR BOMBS'? Lol. Friend war is not about 'weapons'. Its about 'MONEY'. How much pakistan got? Lol cheers friend.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present tonight's entertainment, a stupid 10 year old kid on the internet.

:blink:
India's China Problem - Forbes.com

I never knew a country such as China could scoop so low.

What a Stupid guy ! You are so much need to read your history really. Don't you know the India government is also a rogue ? Once, they supported Dalai to split Xizang , is this a noble behavior?
FUC* Rogue guy。I hope somebody uses gong fu to kick out your head .

Even I heard, from BD and that too here. As I said, with opinion of one person, you cannot take whole such important decisions.

most of the freedom fighter commander were against the involvement of india in the war all the way. Also, they have serious issues with the AL govt when they allow india to take pakistani left over arms from BD after 1971.

India 2nd fastest growing economy my friend. So neighbour problem aint big thing for us. You should think about your own problem friend. Pakistan has problem with afghanistan, balochistan and india. That makes pakistan 'sandwich' between afghan, baloch and india. And guess what friend pakistans economy aint strong. Infact nowhere near 'stable'. let alone growing. Pakistan will also have problem with china near future. China already in Azad Kashmir Soon it would be C.O.K (china occupied kashmir). Worry that. Dont look into india's problem whose economy 2nd fastest in 'World'. Cheers.

This is not neighbor sproblem. This is simply your problem that you can not get alone with any of your neighbor. Period.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
what really funny is

Indian tried their best to make Bangladesh part of India .RAW funded movement inside Bangladesh in 1971.

Why will India ever try to consume a nation full of mullahs, poverty and cyclones? Pakistan should in fact thank India for getting it rid of Bangladesh. :rofl: Not to mean that Pakistan is any better :lol:

Why will India ever try to consume a nation full of mullahs, poverty and cyclones? Pakistan should in fact thank India for getting it rid of Bangladesh. :rofl: Not to mean that Pakistan is any better :lol:

Moral of the story “Sometimes when we cannot get what we want, we pretend that it is not worth having"

Moral of the story “Sometimes when we cannot get what we want, we pretend that it is not worth having"

dont bother, he is the same guy RUAG, got banned last time, now his trying to provoke u, be careful:cheers:

:blah: :blah: :blah:

Do you have proof that India tried to "capture" Bangladesh? Coming up with empty claims is what some people have mastered here it seems. :lol:

Last edited:
ISLAMABAD: Pakistani interior minister Rehman Malik asked India to stop blame game as it does not serve anyone's interest and invited his Indian
counterpart home minister P Chidambaram for an open debate over the issue of Mumbai attacks investigations.

Offering to have an open debate with the Indian home minister over the probing of Mumbai attacks, Malik said, "I am ready for the debate anywhere in India, Pakistan or wherever his Indian counterpart likes."

Talking to journalists in Islamabad, Rehman Malik said Pakistan was sincere in the investigations into the Mumbai attacks and it filed the chargesheet in the court within the period of 76 days whereas Indians took more than 90 days to prepare the chargesheet.

Rehman Malik started off by pointing out that the first formal response to Pakistan's February 9 request for information came on June 20th and that too was in Marathi language. Besides citing other Indian lapses, he pointed out that India refused to share the Samjotha Express dossier which was of critical importance as "a friendly country, which is also close to India, had told us that one of the Mumbai terrorists was also involved in the Mumbai incident".

"We have submitted his (Saeed's) chargesheet and the remaining two persons who have been arrested; we will be giving their final charge-sheet. I will give the details in two or three days", Malik said.

"Initially the Indians said Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi was the mastermind and we arrested him...now they have started saying that Hafiz Saeed is the mastermind", Malik said.

Accusing India for the blame game, the minister said: "Let's stop the blame game and play fair game." "India gave the latest evidence only 10 days back and "we need a few days to evaluate its veracity and also whether it can take the test of our courts. We cannot operate on hearsay alone. We respect your courts, you respect ours" Malik added.

When his attention was drawn to the recent statement by Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh about another attack from the Pakistani soil, Malik responded, "There was a statement from the PM of India that they knew there might be Bombay-like attacks replicated in India by the Pakistani Taliban. Prime Minister sir, you are the chief executive, whatever information you have, it must have come from your Intelligence agencies, why didn't you share it with us? Why were you holding this information before the Bombay attacks? Why didn't you tell us? We are two countries we could have investigated it together. I am still ready, let’s meet."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom