What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
what really funny is

Indian tried their best to make Bangladesh part of India .RAW funded movement inside Bangladesh in 1971.

I have seen your record, you keep increasing your chance to win laughter challenge championship.

RAW might have funded movement in Bangladesh but India tried their best to make Bangladesh part of India is hilarious. India was already controlling Bangladesh at the time of war and if India wished it could have incorporated. But as there was no such thing it became Bangladesh.

Then why Pakistan has setup different Supreme Court, different legislation for Azad Kashmir. You even put aside the Northern Areas from development and participating in Pakistan Legislation.

Kashmir people have their own court you got that right.
Kashmir support Pakistani not Indians.
Pakistan stands in UN because of azad system of Kashmiri people.

Kashmir people have their own court you got that right.
Kashmir support Pakistani not Indians.
Pakistan stands in UN because of azad system of Kashmiri people.

What is your stand on whole J&K. Do you recognize the independence of J&K and if yes, then J&K was already Independent until you attacked.

For your claim of Kashmir Support Pakistan then it might Azad Kashmir not Indian Kashmir. You will see there is lot of Economic development in Indian Kashmir then Azad Kashmir and if you stop terrorism for next 10 years, you will see next heaven reside in the Indian Kashmir.

I have seen your record, you keep increasing your chance to win laughter challenge championship.

RAW might have funded movement in Bangladesh but India tried their best to make Bangladesh part of India is hilarious. India was already controlling Bangladesh at the time of war and if India wished it could have incorporated. But as there was no such thing it became Bangladesh.

Now you are trying to win this laughter challenge.

If Indian army stayed longer same freedom fighter supported by Indian will fight against Indian army.
I know a Bangladeshi who father was a freedom fighter he told me that there were some incidents where Bangladeshi fighters fight against Indians army because of their stay.

come on guys, cool down, plenty of fireworks:chilli::chilli:, just cool down, lets bring some sainity to this thread. no need to put in assam and other indian parts in this discussion, they are, indian parts, and pakistan dont want them,and has nothing to do with them, its tottaly indian affairs, either to free them or keep them, we shouldnt be bothered about that. same goes for blouchistan , its pakistan internal affair and india shouldnt be bothered about that.
however kashmir is a disputed terrotory b/w the two countries. and no indain or pakistani should claim it. lets be rational, allow the kashmiri people to decide for their fate, after all they are not animals, who shouldnt be asked tied to a post against their will. let them have the power of this decision, and what so ever is the outcome should be acceptable to all. this is the only case wher we can have a win win situatin for all i.e kashimiris the real matter, india and pakistan.
regards.

What is your stand on whole J&K. Do you recognize the independence of J&K and if yes, then J&K was already Independent until you attacked.

For your claim of Kashmir Support Pakistan then it might Azad Kashmir not Indian Kashmir. You will see there is lot of Economic development in Indian Kashmir then Azad Kashmir and if you stop terrorism for next 10 years, you will see next heaven reside in the Indian Kashmir.

Try to understand it’s not Pakistani fighting its Kashmir’s. Pakistani name will be use if anything happen in Indian.

If Indian army stayed longer same freedom fighter supported by Indian will fight against Indian army.
I know a Bangladeshi who father was a freedom fighter he told me that there were some incidents where Bangladeshi fighters fight against Indians army because of their stay.

Even I heard, from BD and that too here. As I said, with opinion of one person, you cannot take whole such important decisions.

Try to understand it’s not Pakistani fighting its Kashmir’s. Pakistani name will be use if anything happen in Indian.

For you information your own almighty President said something. Just Google and find out what he said about freedom fighters. He said that Freedom Fighters in Pakistan are terrorist used against India.

He knows better then you atleast.

Even I heard, from BD and that too here. As I said, with opinion of one person, you cannot take whole such important decisions.

Balochistan point was rise by you so keep your words in mind one baluchi
“you cannot take whole such important decisions”

For you information your own almighty President said something. Just Google and find out what he said about freedom fighters. He said that Freedom Fighters in Pakistan are terrorist used against India.

He knows better then you atleast.

If 100 freedom fighter in Kashmir only 5 or 6 will be Pakistani rest of them will be Kashmir’s.

Balochistan point was rise by you so keep your words in mind one baluchi
“you cannot take whole such important decisions”

I heard about Baluchistan first time in news when there was meeting in Egypt. So, it's you own who started blaming India for this and now issue has become almost big. Whether it helps India, or not but it surely help Baluchistan to put issue on international level. So, if you just try to shout, no will save you.

I heard about Baluchistan first time in news when there was meeting in Egypt. So, it's you own who started blaming India for this and now issue has become almost big. Whether it helps India, or not but it surely help Baluchistan to put issue on international level. So, if you just try to shout, no will save you.

Try to see the full story Pakistan rise this point because Indians are involved in balochistan.

The title of the thread is very mis-leading. If the weapons with those terrorist were Chinese , how does it imply that China supplied them . we're talking China here , the next big country as many say , it's not exactly Pakistan you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom