What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few Kashmiri Fighting against GOI, why they are supported by ISI and Pak Media ?

Man Kashmir is disputed land issue between Pakistan and India from the independence of both countries. All Muslim majority area should go to Pakistan but it did happen that why case is in united nation.
Kashmir makes only Muslim majority area in Indian.

It will be mix whenever you keep mixing other issues. As you don't care why should others care you. You keep sending Terrorist to other nations is this UN resolution or Pak Doctrine. I think India should not talk about this issue until Terrorism gets clear from whole country.

Do gave me sh!t about terrorism . Whole world know how much terrorism was introduce by Indian in 1971.

Man Kashmir is disputed land issue between Pakistan and India from the independence of both countries. All Muslim majority area should go to Pakistan but it did happen that why case is in united nation.
Kashmir makes only Muslim majority area in Indian.

You should learn doctrine of Independence first. It was with only Punjab and Bengal where Partition needed to be on the basis of religious and so what it was separate in two-two parts. Other states where given three, Join India, Join Pakistan or remain independent.

Kashmir wanted to remain independent and signed standstill agreement with both countries. Now, you attacked which force King to annex to India. Now, you demand for independent Kashmir, it's you which force Kashmir to leave independence and now making fool Kashmiris.

Do gave me sh!t about terrorism . Whole world know how much terrorism was introduce by Indian in 1971.

Which world ? I think whole World even United State agreed that Pakistan has Terrorist Camp in ***. Proof was shown by satellite images I Suppose. Try to google.

Topic was china supplied weapons if this true than why Indians have not started their propaganda campaign against china.
Indian were quick in case of Pakistan.
I know why
Indian doing a lot of trade with china.

Topic was china supplied weapons if this true than why Indians have not started their propaganda campaign against china.
Indian were quick in case of Pakistan.
I know why
Indian doing a lot of trade with china.

Because it's article and may not be truth. We will settle scores with China by any means, may be by friendship.

The thread was indeed about China and India but first of all some BD came then you started trolling and made this topic useless.

I think now you are better aware about Kashmir issue then earlier.

You should learn doctrine of Independence first. It was with only Punjab and Bengal where Partition needed to be on the basis of religious and so what it was separate in two-two parts. Other states where given three, Join India, Join Pakistan or remain independent.

Kashmir wanted to remain independent and signed standstill agreement with both countries. Now, you attacked which force King to annex to India. Now, you demand for independent Kashmir, it's you which force Kashmir to leave independence and now making fool Kashmiris.

Kashmir’s want to be with Pakistani not Indians.

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Which world ? I think whole World even United State agreed that Pakistan has Terrorist Camp in ***. Proof was shown by satellite images I Suppose. Try to google.

What are you talking about what terrorist camp?
The same terrorist camps were used against Russian by US.
At that time they were called holy warriors by US.

Same with Iraq they were called US allies now terrorist.

I know this can be done easily any where?
If Bangladeshis why not a Bangladesh flag?

Uhh.. because Bangladeshis have a soft corner for Pakistan? And why not? After all, Pakistan has helped these separatist movements in India immensely by providing them arms and funds. Hoisting Pak's flag is the least these people could do. They just love each other. :smitten:

So.. congrats! Assam will soon join Pakistan! :rofl:

Because it's article and may not be truth. We will settle scores with China by any means, may be by friendship.

The thread was indeed about China and India but first of all some BD came then you started trolling and made this topic useless.

I know one thing that Kashmir is Pakistan and their people want to be with Pakistan.And the people of azad Kashmir is happier than people in Indian’s Kashmir
Let’s see what game Indian play with china to take revenge.

Kashmir’s want to be with Pakistani not Indians.

What are you talking about what terrorist camp?
The same terrorist camps were used against Russian by US.
At that time they were called holy warriors by US.

Same with Iraq they were called US allies now terrorist.

So, you agreed that there are terrorist camp in ***. It might have been helpful until 1990 then you deployed to war on Kashmiris in India.

I saw people demanding whole Kashmir to be independent state and you demanding it as Pakistan state. How Kashmir is Azad then ?

I know one thing that Kashmir is Pakistan and their people want to be with Pakistan.And the people of azad Kashmir is happier than people in Indian’s Kashmir.

Let’s see what game Indian play with china to take revenge.
Personally I think this post is useless because weapon can by bought easily Afghanistan is good example for us.

So, you agreed that there are terrorist camp in ***. It might have been helpful until 1990 then you deployed to war on Kashmiris in India.

I saw people demanding whole Kashmir to be independent state and you demanding it as Pakistan state. How Kashmir is Azad then ?

You missing the big point US use people and countries in and out. US make same country its ally and terrorist at the same time.

Ask people in azad Kashmir you’re self.

Friend balochistan is internal part of pakistan? And kashmir aint india's internal part? Lol you are funny friend. Just because you are pakistani doesn't mean balochistan internal part of pakistan. 20 million baloch people wants freedom. Do you know how much is 20 million? Balochistan is 'mini country' itself. Better give them freedom or else if 1 baloch out of 20 gets out of controll than it would stand 1 MILLION strong baloch army (compare it to over half million pak army) lol. By the way friend i like you line in which you said result of all wars would be another war lol and than what? The end pakistan??? This time india clearly said that if war starts than it would be last war. In short 'india would go for kill' the last blow. India said it aint gonna leave pak litely this time if war starts. Its better for pak to keep begging 'loans' and store it because it wont last much in war lol. Friend u said i aint lord of kashmir (1 thing is sure u aint lord of kashmir because you are pakistani) but do you know kashmiris are 'INDIANS'. so am lord of kashmir or not its 'NONE' of your business. My simple advice is 'go and solve' your internal problem first and than try to poke noise in our kashmir lol. Cheers friend.

i was exactly expecting the same kind of pethatic and insanly rediculous post from you, and guess what you didnt disappoint me:no: u dont post for a point to prove, but just post it to show that u can reply,forget about the logic part.
well my friend there are two kinds of people in the world, those who do not understand, and those who do not want to understand. people who belong to the first catogory can be helped out, but people like you who belong to the second catogaory cannot be helped out, no metter what you do, they are simply hopeless.

I know one thing that Kashmir is Pakistan and their people want to be with Pakistan.And the people of azad Kashmir is happier than people in Indian’s Kashmir

Then why Pakistan has setup different Supreme Court, different legislation for Azad Kashmir. You even put aside the Northern Areas from development and participating in Pakistan Legislation.

Uhh.. because Bangladeshis have a soft corner for Pakistan? And why not? After all, Pakistan has helped these separatist movements in India immensely by providing them arms and funds. Hoisting Pak's flag is the least these people could do. They just love each other. :smitten:

So.. congrats! Assam will soon join Pakistan! :rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
what really funny is

Indian tried their best to make Bangladesh part of India .RAW funded movement inside Bangladesh in 1971.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom