What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
India 2nd fastest growing economy my friend. So neighbour problem aint big thing for us. You should think about your own problem friend. .

Dont look into india's problem whose economy 2nd fastest in 'World'. Cheers.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: sorry boy, I just cannot help my laughing. By applying your logic here it will save a lot of my time in this and any future dispute with you--in case you don't know this--"China fastest growing economy my friend..."

listen man i dont know what u have been dreaming of???? wake up man,get some facts before you state it. pakistan has got no big problems with afghanistan, just small disputes over some pitty issues, for your information sake the people of both countries are very friendly and cordial with each other, 70% of afghan population are pushtoons and on the other side of the bordar NWFP and BLOACHISTAN are over whelmingly pushtoon mejority provences, we have been harbouring more then 5million afghan refujes for decades now, though they are strain on our economy but still we dont think so, the reason we share same religion, same culture, same language, everything. do u know how close bonds have been developed b/w pakistani and aghan people??? you wont believe it but our afghan bros , who have even have gone back to their homeland, still even come and visit us every year. If they didnt have fealings of affaction for us y the hell they would come and meet us every year?? they live us, go to schools, colleges and universities in our country, enjoys full rights, do businesses here and some have even satteled hare permanantly over here. now y should they do that?? because they found Pakistan promising enough with ample opertunitites. many pakistanis have learned persian(incuding me) and many afghans have learnt urdu and other pakistani languages. the relationship b/w pakistan and afghanistan doesnt get much affected by the governments lolly-polly statements, because the heart of our relationship lies in people to people contacts(which by the way are more then good) so nothing for us to worry about, its just your wishfull thinking. secondaly who the hell told you bloachistan is a seperate country,:lol: man its our provience, and most of them are loyal pakistanis, nothing for us to worry about as bloach and pushtons are more then pakistan loyal, the only probelm is that fudels have been kicked out power,which india thinks it can use for its cunning objective to break pakistan, so they come up with some exucuses to destory the peace and destablise pakistan, you can keep funding them as much as u like but its just waste of money because an ordinary bloach or pushtoon in bloachistan is not bothered about it at all. even you should look at the statements of shahzain bugti the grand son of late nawab akbar bugti, he openly commited of being loyal to pakistan.so all your efforts gone in vain,, booooh:tdown: so first part of your dilusional plan that pakistan has problem with afganistan and its own state bloachistan, got totally shetterd. and therefore no sandwich situation for us however its more then sandwich situation for india, just be practical and think of china to one side, pakistan to other, bangladesh and maynmar to other, not a good senario, not at all. but more then that india should focus on in states like nagaland and asam etc who are asking for indepenedence, thats even a worst stituation.
this statement belongs to miltaray jokes section.lol:rofl::rofl:

again ur wet dreams:lol: listen there is nothing *** or COk, but IOK i.e indian occupied Kashmir is there for sure. the part of kashimir that is with pakistan is known as AZAD kashmir( free kashmir). they have thier own costitutional asembly, thier own president and thier own primeminster, their own flag and their own anthem. but look wats going on in indian held kashmir, more then 700,000 of your troops marching in the streats of kashmir killing and torturing innocent civilians in a failed attempt to supress them. lets get practical, kashmir doesnt belong to india nor to pakistan, kashmir belongs to kashmiris, let them decide for thire fate, let them be masters of thier own destiny.
lastly your econmy can be the worlds fastest growing economy but if you have unresolved political disputes, you are going no where,but distruction, now its your choice to remain in denial state as u have been for ever, or you wana change things for better???
regards.

Oh really that's why you didnt allowed Biscuits to cross for 2 million children in Afghanistan.

That's why you send Taliban ( 90% are Pak citizen) to rule Afghan people and kill them, out pre-historic age rules??

You people dont know who is which side , once Pak Gen's declared Batulla is True Pak patriotic and now he is no one enemy in Months.?

if Kashmir is for Kashmir people then why you sell Kashmir land to china without asking Kashmir people ? oh you betrayed them? or its was pak land not Kashmirs as you are shouting?

We cant help those countries who don't want to grow, depute will always their, no matter what , you cant solve the problem with whom who don't want to.

and thats why you send terrorist to kill people, and apply pre historic Taliban rule? Made first you should rule your own country border, you dont have any control in your own land forget about another things..

Last edited:
Friend as far as i know its you who is dreaming. Afghans loves pakistanis? Are u out of your mind? Better go in afghanistan and say that and am sure you would be in your 'party suite' soon. Every afghan loves india. Got it?
well who is dreamining, and who is not??? thats prety obvious, have u ever been to afghanistan???? heve u ever met an afghani? let alone going to afghanistan??? i guess not , then it means u believe in ur nieve media or ur pathetic movies,that always shows indians as a superior race and the rest of the world more then willing to bow them. listen it will be a big deal for u people to go to afghanistan, may be even in the next 100 years, but not for us, our pople dont need even a visa to go to afghanistan, you can check that on torkhum bordar, there is no hard checking system, people cross here and there qiute easily. regarding our people going to afghanistan and showing themselves as pakistanis you think the will be in thier party suites, you are damn wrong man, we are already there, 2 of my cousions are teaching in kardan unversity kabul, a lot of our enginers and professionals are working there to help build afghan infrastructure, many of our people have there businesses settaled over there, with regional offices, and not only in kabul but all over the country,i.e from jalalabad to qandahar, ghazni to mazar sharif. regarding every afghan loving india?? now i dont wanna say that u are again in ur dreamworld, but what for, whats speciality u have that they an ordinary afghan cant live without that. come on man its time for you to step in the real world.

Its pakistan kept saying india dont have business in afghanistan. We indian build roads, gifted buses and gives afghanistan 1 billion dollars per year (while pakistan begs 1 billion dollars through 'loans' lol).
you are badly mistaken if you think u can buy hearts and minds of afghan people with money, the whole world is there for building afghanistan, so you are not doing something extra ordinary , rather its one your cunning plots that you think, help building in afghanistan, to be in a better position to install an anti pakistani government and a pro indian govt over there, so u can sandwish pakistan, but that flop idea of yours ant going to work, because of numerious reasons that i told you earlier, we might be beging 1 billion but look at our greatness we give even share of that to both afghan people living in pakistan and also to afghan govt.look at even in severe crisis of wheat some years back, we still gave them from our share, thats how you win hearts. and not mention we single handedly manging millions of afghan refugees for decades, no other country not even iran being thier neighbor did that, and now suddenly people like you pop out from nowhere and claim that afghanis love indian and hate pakistani??? now i believe u can make batter jokes than that:lol::lol:
Friend same thing with balochistan. Go in balochistan with indian. Check out to whome baloch people wellcomes. You or indian.
their you go with a better joke:lol::lol: now did i c any indian going to bloachistan, and the balouchis welcomming them with hugs and kisses:lol: their loyal pakistani and they opted for pakistan at their free will at the time of independece, what makes u think bloauchi will love indian, what have you done for them???? ya i remember now, you give money and wepons to some terrorist fools and ask them destabalize thier own country, now u think this will make an ordinary balouch and pushtoon love india and hate pakistan. wake up:woot: by this you are helping them more to hate you more. and by the way i just came last month from quetta the capital city of blouchitan, to your disappointment i didnt c any such fealings in there:lol:
Now you are saying about indian economy. Let me tell me u something india having problems with pak since 1947. U said india aint going nowhere with the border disputes. Indian economy 2nd fasted in world. So we are going somewhere. What pak? Where they going by having problem with india? They going downwords. Better for pak to leave dreaming about kashmir and am sure they will boom and soon become stable economy or else keep begging for loans forever. Today pakistan is alive due to 'loans'. Without them i can imagine what pakistan would look like. So my advice to you is 'open your eyes'. Pak going downwords and india upwords. Got it friend? Cheers.

listen smart man,start accepting the realites now.we fought three wars over this issue, and you still think we are dreaming about kashmir. with this kind of attitude you are going no where, why the hell you dont fulfill your promises u made in united nations. where are the hell your moral obligations gone. may be kill some more kashmirs and do some more atrocities. the whole world knows about kashmir wat is, and by the way y is obama giving satements for kashmir resolution, thats shivers the feet of your political leadership.if u accept the truth once every thing will get resolved by itself. lets not say in a typical stupedious manner, that kashmir is mine,kashmir is mine. lets give the kashmiris the right of self determination , let them decide for their future,and as i said earlier let them be the masters of thier ownm destiny. certianly no one has the right to enslave them.
regards.

Last edited:
Oh really that's why you didnt allowed Biscuits to cross for 2 million children in Afghanistan.
i dont know wat crap you are refering to, but afghan children are not hungry for your pitty biscuits, they are in this misry due hard hit wars curtesy to your earlier masters USSR.
That's why you send Taliban ( 90% are Pak citizen) to rule Afghan people and kill them, out pre-historic age rules??
ya you can qoute 100% talibans pakistani citizens, as your crapy movies depict them so, but tell me why was your government shaking thier booty with the nothern allience, after all they were minority and killing the innocent majority pushtoons. by the way the talibans who are fighting the americans and nato, who are they, pakistani or afghanis. if they are pakistans y didnt they claim so far.
You people dont know who is which side , once Pak Gen's declared Batulla is True Pak patriotic and now he is no one enemy in Months.?
baitullah is dead, if he was a true pakistani he would have never killed innocet civilians,and government would never let him die, so their goes your crapy claims.

if Kashmir is for Kashmir people then why you sell Kashmir land to china without asking Kashmir people ? oh you betrayed them? or its was pak land not Kashmirs as you are shouting?..
another post that belongs milatry jokes segment:lol: kashmir was sold by ur popet raga hari singh for 77 lack rupees to the indian govt along with the people. what hari singh did, is no issue but just look what indian govt did,, buying a state with the people,, boooooh:tdown: you can present hunderds and thousands of more lame exuses, but the fact remains that kashir belongs to the kashmirs and you are so afraid of them that you put more then 700,000 of your troops to supress them. booooh:tdown:

We cant help those countries who don't want to grow, depute will always their, no matter what , you cant solve the problem with whom who don't want to.
no buddy needs your help, help yourself to grow but just regonise the rights of others. disputes will wipe off by itself only if you are honest and sinsere enough to recognise the rights of others.
and thats why you send terrorist to kill people, and apply pre historic Taliban rule? Made first you should rule your own country border,
we have kicked talibans out of country to hell. proof is swat. the remaings are to follow the same path.
you dont have any control in your own land forget about another things..
this statement is a proof of your denile behavior. however its good advice for your own. u better get control of moists and nagaland and assam god knows what more.

Last edited:
i dont know wat crap you are refering to, but afghan children are not hungry for your pitty biscuits, they are in this misry due hard hit wars curtesy to your earlier masters USSR.

ya you can qoute 100% talibans pakistani citizens, as your crapy movies depict them so, but tell me why was your government shaking thier booty with the nothern allience, after all they were minority and killing the innocent majority pushtoons. by the way the talibans who are fighting the americans and nato, who are they, pakistani or afghanis. if they are pakistans y didnt they claim so far.
baitullah is dead, if he was a true pakistani he would have never killed innocet civilians,and government would never let him die, so their goes your crapy claims.

another post that belongs milatry jokes segment:lol: kashmir was sold by ur popet raga hari singh for 77 lack rupees to the indian govt along with the people. what hari singh did, is no issue but just look what indian govt did,, buying a state with the people,, boooooh:tdown: you can present hunderds and thousands of more lame exuses, but the fact remains that kashir belongs to the kashmirs and you are so afraid of them that you put more then 700,000 of your troops to supress them. booooh:tdown:

no buddy needs your help, help yourself to grow but just regonise the rights of others. disputes will wipe off by itself only if you are honest and sinsere enough to recognise the rights of others.
we have kicked talibans out of country to hell. proof is swat. the remaings are to follow the same path.

this statement is a proof of your denile behavior. however its good advice for your own. u better get control of moists and nagaland and assam god knows what more.

Friend raga hari singh sold kashmir to india right? Than why pakistan getting jealous? Kashmir sold to india. Now its india. So pak should get out of the way. Raga hari singh (king of kashmir) sold kashmir to india lol. Cheers.

well who is dreamining, and who is not??? thats prety obvious, have u ever been to afghanistan???? heve u ever met an afghani? let alone going to afghanistan??? i guess not , then it means u believe in ur nieve media or ur pathetic movies,that always shows indians as a superior race and the rest of the world more then willing to bow them. listen it will be a big deal for u people to go to afghanistan, may be even in the next 100 years, but not for us, our pople dont need even a visa to go to afghanistan, you can check that on torkhum bordar, there is no hard checking system, people cross here and there qiute easily. regarding our people going to afghanistan and showing themselves as pakistanis you think the will be in thier party suites, you are damn wrong man, we are already there, 2 of my cousions are teaching in kardan unversity kabul, a lot of our enginers and professionals are working there to help build afghan infrastructure, many of our people have there businesses settaled over there, with regional offices, and not only in kabul but all over the country,i.e from jalalabad to qandahar, ghazni to mazar sharif. regarding every afghan loving india?? now i dont wanna say that u are again in ur dreamworld, but what for, whats speciality u have that they an ordinary afghan cant live without that. come on man its time for you to step in the real world.

you are badly mistaken if you think u can buy hearts and minds of afghan people with money, the whole world is there for building afghanistan, so you are not doing something extra ordinary , rather its one your cunning plots that you think, help building in afghanistan, to be in a better position to install an anti pakistani government and a pro indian govt over there, so u can sandwish pakistan, but that flop idea of yours ant going to work, because of numerious reasons that i told you earlier, we might be beging 1 billion but look at our greatness we give even share of that to both afghan people living in pakistan and also to afghan govt.look at even in severe crisis of wheat some years back, we still gave them from our share, thats how you win hearts. and not mention we single handedly manging millions of afghan refugees for decades, no other country not even iran being thier neighbor did that, and now suddenly people like you pop out from nowhere and claim that afghanis love indian and hate pakistani??? now i believe u can make batter jokes than that:lol::lol:

their you go with a better joke:lol::lol: now did i c any indian going to bloachistan, and the balouchis welcomming them with hugs and kisses:lol: their loyal pakistani and they opted for pakistan at their free will at the time of independece, what makes u think bloauchi will love indian, what have you done for them???? ya i remember now, you give money and wepons to some terrorist fools and ask them destabalize thier own country, now u think this will make an ordinary balouch and pushtoon love india and hate pakistan. wake up:woot: by this you are helping them more to hate you more. and by the way i just came last month from quetta the capital city of blouchitan, to your disappointment i didnt c any such fealings in there:lol:

listen smart man,start accepting the realites now.we fought three wars over this issue, and you still think we are dreaming about kashmir. with this kind of attitude you are going no where, why the hell you dont fulfill your promises u made in united nations. where are the hell your moral obligations gone. may be kill some more kashmirs and do some more atrocities. the whole world knows about kashmir wat is, and by the way y is obama giving satements for kashmir resolution, thats shivers the feet of your political leadership.if u accept the truth once every thing will get resolved by itself. lets not say in a typical stupedious manner, that kashmir is mine,kashmir is mine. lets give the kashmiris the right of self determination , let them decide for their future,and as i said earlier let them be the masters of thier ownm destiny. certianly no one has the right to enslave them.
regards.

Friend am just wondering why would afghanistan love pakistan? Let me think.. Hmmz.. M still thinking.. Oh YES. Afghanistan loves pakistan because pak created TALIBAN. Congratulations lol. Would u just keep saying or would u tell us all why would afghanistan loves pakistan??? Now about kashmir. Pak fought 3 or more wars with india on kashmir. Whats the result? Lol. U want india to free kashmir? Friend who the hell you are to say that? U aint lord of kashmir. You are speaking pakistani jihadis language. Now about balochistan. Hmmz yet again it makes me wonder why would baloch people love pakistan??? Still thinking.. idea. May be for killing senior baloch leader??? Friend i think pak should free balochistan. Let them live free. Stop interfering in baloch country (not city lol). Friend its better u go and say whatever u said to you prime minister who kept saying india getting close to afghanistan and balochistan (i aint the one who saying it). Its your own prime minister who saying it. dont you think he should stop saying that? And by the way friend whole world helping afghanistan. Dont you think pak should too help them? Oh am sorry. i forgot pakistan itself living on 'loans'. Lol cheers friend.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: sorry boy, I just cannot help my laughing. By applying your logic here it will save a lot of my time in this and any future dispute with you--in case you don't know this--"China fastest growing economy my friend..."

Hello boy. You are right. China fastest economy and largest army 'YET' cant do much about anurachal pradesh. Lol. isn't that funny??? He he. Dont you think you should advice your china like 'think tanks' adviced them to help terrorists? Lol. Its really shame so big country begging land to country whose 3 times small in land mass lol. China's economy fastest. China has worlds largest army. China shouldn't beg. SNATCH IT. lol cheers boy.

Balochistan is 'TiT4TAT' my friend. Infact our prime minister way too clever that he let pakistan include balochistan in talks. Your prime minister been fooled by our prime minister. Our stand would be in future that if pakistan wants kashmir to be free than pakistan should free balochistan too. Got the hint friend? Now you know why balochistan was included in talks? It was a 'trape' by india and your pakistan fall in that trape thinking its gr8 for pakistan that balochistan been included in talks lol. Cheers.

Balochistan is not a disputed land unlike Kashmir .Balochistan is recognizes part of Pakistan and every one recognize it.
If Indians think that they will put forward Balochistan issue comparing with Kashmir issue then in 19 states of India independence movement is going on (India should also gave them independence)

Friend raga hari singh sold kashmir to india right? Than why pakistan getting jealous? Kashmir sold to india. Now its india. So pak should get out of the way. Raga hari singh (king of kashmir) sold kashmir to india lol. Cheers.

raja hari singh was not the king of kashmir, but a mere pupet, since its very hard for you to understand things let me make it more simple for you. if you are the ruler of state or even a country, that doesnt mean that the state or country is your grandpas personal property that would be inherited to you, along with the population of that state, so its out of the question, that you can sell a state or a country. this pethetic move by india shows mean nature of their mantality. to explain it further to you, let me give you an example, if the queen of britan decides to sell england along with its people to germany or for that matter to any other country, would that be accepted by the world and mostly by the people of england???:what:
now thats y i asked you several times to wake up:woot: and step in the real world.
regards.

Balochistan is not a disputed land unlike Kashmir .Balochistan is recognizes part of Pakistan and every one recognize it.
If Indians think that they will put forward Balochistan issue comparing with Kashmir issue then in 19 states of India independence movement is going on (India should also gave them independence)

Which 19 states wants independence ?

raja hari singh was not the king of kashmir, but a mere pupet,

If you mean pupet, then you do mean that Mughals were "pupet". King is King and nothing else. Don't try to put your extraordinary views on off topic of kings.

Friend am just wondering why would afghanistan love pakistan? Let me think.. Hmmz.. M still thinking.. Oh YES. Afghanistan loves pakistan because pak created TALIBAN. Congratulations lol. Would u just keep saying or would u tell us all why would afghanistan loves pakistan??? .
respected sir, when i replied you in my first post, i said you have been posting the most rediculous posts on this thread, now i know for sure that i was not wrong , because this post is another proof of that. y do u keep on repeating the same crap in ur posts again and again, for which you have been answered in detail already. now i know it would be hard as nuts for you to understand the posts but atleast try to read them before you reply, this would help you avoid repeating the posts.
Now about kashmir. Pak fought 3 or more wars with india on kashmir. Whats the result? Lol. U want india to free kashmir? Friend who the hell you are to say that? U aint lord of kashmir. You are speaking pakistani jihadis language.
calm down now, i know u have been on fire:flame:, since you cannot figure out things through logic but still lets not try to make things worst :cheers:now talking about kashmir, we fought three wars and wats the result??? still disputed, and a flash point for another war.
my dear i ant lord of kashmir and neither are you. the lords of kashmir are kashmiri people, and thats for you to understand. they will decide for their ultimate fate, and y are you afraid of that, acourding to your love logic, they must be loving you for what you did to them,so give them the their right of self determination, and if you are right in ur love logic they should opt for you people. still it will be a win-win situation for all kashmiris, india and even pakistan.
regarding jahadi language, well if i was speaking jhadi language, i wouldnt have been talking of kashmiri right of self determination, rather i would have stated something like " kashmir is ours, and we will take kahmir by force." now plz atleast try to understand this difference at least.:lol:
Now about balochistan. Hmmz yet again it makes me wonder why would baloch people love pakistan??? Still thinking.. idea. May be for killing senior baloch leader??? Friend i think pak should free balochistan. Let them live free. Stop interfering in baloch country (not city lol). Friend its better u go and say whatever u said to you prime minister who kept saying india getting close to afghanistan and balochistan (i aint the one who saying it). Its your own prime minister who saying it. dont you think he should stop saying that?.

listen smart man, bloachistan is an integral part of pakistan, i explained it earlier, but if you cannot read that properly thats not my mistake. its not a disputed terrotory between pakistan and india, like kashmir, so useless to compare it with kasmir. it is as silly as if pakistan ask india to free nagaland, tripura, assam and other teratories which are fighting for indepenednce, why???? because pakistan has nothing to do with that, its indias interal affairs, let them deal it as they like,and so is bloachistan for us, india has no role in bloachistan, so it will be better to stop funding a few terrorists.

And by the way friend whole world helping afghanistan. Dont you think pak should too help them? Oh am sorry. i forgot pakistan itself living on 'loans'. Lol cheers friend.
pitty attempt to show pakistan down. dear we dont need to show and talk loud of our help, so that the world could notice our help, like you do. what we have have done for them, the whole world knows that, millions of refugees living in our country for decades, not to mention infrastuctre work going on in afghanistan, busses and a hell lot of other help on perminant bases for years rather decades, no need to mention it further, cause you ant ready to wakeup yet:lazy:

Last edited:
Which 19 states wants independence ?

Of course in news they blamed it on ISI as usual but it is fact that India people right are not given by government of Indian. They are living like animals. So many state arms movement had been started for independence.
Which world you living in

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: s90
Of course in news they blamed it on ISI as usual but it is fact that India people right are not given by government of Indian. They are living like animals. So many state arms movement had been started for independence.
Which world you living in

KgLaoFWlJKM[/media] - breaking news: pakistani flag hoisted in assam india soon assam will be part of pakistan

So you want to move from China-Mumbai to assam. Then let me go through Baluchistan, FATA, SWAT, Gilgit, Batlistan.

If you see the video, it was done in almost all district of Assam. So its surely a plot rather then voice of people.

You talk about voice of people. When majority people wants then only consideration can be taken and this is not card game. On this basis, there will at least one person who wants his state to be separate and this way whole Pakistan will get wipe off.

Talking about Freedom, then see about moments in USA itself. - List of U.S. state secession proposals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom