What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ho you mean like Indian continuing terror activities in side Pakistan. Everyone knows that even your Indian president admits that in talks with Pakistan.
If you dont know how to read , then no one can help you, India never admitted , it said we are open, show us what you got , but pak dont have anything to show, even you own foreign minister admitted we have nothing to show as proof to provide to India and World,

Sould i give you link ?of your own Ministers and PM saying rather then building bridges without pillers

Indian and american weapons were found in swat so this means Indians here on this forum wont hesitate to accept that Indians are involved in Swat, along with americans, right brothers...

You got that right that we did found American weapons in FATA but the Indian involvement = "consulates inside Afghanistan".

If you dont know how to read , then no one can help you, India never admitted , it said we are open, show us what you got , but pak dont have anything to show, even you own foreign minister admitted we have nothing to show as proof to provide to India and World,

Sould i give you link ?of your own Ministers and PM saying rather then building bridges without pillers

At the moment Pakistan are not showing any thing I know that.
But answer me why Indians are opening their mouth when ever balochistan issue comes when Indians start caring about baluch Pakistanis?

Something going on…………………..:coffee:

That country do that this country doing this always crying.
What happening to India is because of their own polices.
Indian do n t has Pakistan its only enemy. Nepal china sirlanka list goes on almost all the neighbors.

Friend you gotta be joking. Pakistan kept threatning india by the help of name 'Jihadis' (terrorists from pakistan's soil). You said pak and china not threatning india through terrorists than why the h*LL pak accepted mumbai terror attack done by pakistanis from pakistan's soil? Kasab is your country man.
hay u have been posting the most rediculous posts on this thread, pakistan never accepted mumbai terror attacks done by pakistan, but yes some terrorists involved may be of pakistani origon,that doesnt mean the state had to do anything with it. and we condemned that in strongest possible words, if u ask a comon man on the streats of pakistan even he would condomn it, the biggest reason because we are more hit by terrorsim then anyone else and we genuenly feal it, its easy to speak of anti terrorism slogans form far but damn difficult to fight it on the forefront whith your nation most exposed.
the reason that those jahadis and alqaeda came into existance was to defeat USSR, and the mastermind behind this was big daddy america who gathered them from all arround the world. mind you it was the same jahadis who beat the hell out of russians and not americans thats y they were considered as herose of those times, but once americans agenda was completed, the left leaving behind the poison for us. so if jahadis can beat a super power how the hell u can controll them with such limited resources.
secondly talking of chinese wepons used in mumbai incident, its most possible, if u ever visit north west of pakistan, the tribal regions, i bet u can find any wepon from any part of the world be it russian, be it german, ukranoin,polish,french,italian,british, chinese,some local made stuff and even american. you would be astonished that the latest model M-16 is also available in the market. and there is no need of any lisence or limit on any wepon, nothing. u just go and pay the money buy the wepon of your choice. the reason chinese are more popular are because they are cheap and thats the way it would have found its way to mumbai.so china has nothing to do with it.

India's China Problem - Forbes.com

I never knew a country such as China could scoop so low.

0 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
History will eventually wash off rubbish like this book....., July 27, 2009
By Ping Wu "A Chink" (Mountain View, CA USA) - See all my reviews

This review is from: The Coming Collapse of China (Hardcover)
Today is 07/27/2009, China's GDP is expected to surpass Japan as the #2 biggest economy in one year or so. China's current GDP is more than Brazil, Russia and India combined. Oversea's chinese are returning to China in huge numbers, bringing back capital and know-hows. While there are still many problems in today's China, it is important to note that chinese ppl are experiencing the most prosperous period of time in the past 300 years.

Mr. Chang, the clown, should have shorted chinese stock with his retirement fund if he believed what he said, and probably should have changed his last name to something less chink....

1 of 2 people found the following review helpful:
interesting, June 5, 2009
By Z. Ge "bookworm" (usa) - See all my reviews

The book should have been titled "The Coming Collapse of the US Banks". It is quite a surprise that the author lived in China for 20 years and yet failed to see the upward trend. How could it be?

It is interesting that despite being disproved by the accumulated evidence since the book was published, the author is still obsessed with the theme of China's collapse through his Forbes Magazine's columns and on-line blogs, which has found many willing audience in US.

6 of 9 people found the following review helpful:
The truth finally is here, February 24, 2009
By Victor (Singapore) - See all my reviews

This review is from: The Coming Collapse of China (Hardcover)
The year is 2009. China has not collapsed. The world financial system (especially in the US and Western world) is in such a deep mess and teetering towards a great depression. Now the world hopes for China to stimulate sufficient growth to kick start this very sick global economy. The US hopes China will continue buying their treasury and bonds. Many Australian mining companies are near collapse desperately seeking Chinese investment. The IMF wants greater Chinese participation and money.

Mr Chang, your predictions and assessments were far from the truth.

3 of 5 people found the following review helpful:
Did He Ever Get it Wrong!, January 18, 2009
By Loyd E. Eskildson "Pragmatist" (Phoenix, AZ.) - See all my reviews

Chang sees China as headed for the scrap heap of history. He sees its 100+ ethnic groups, high unemployment, and growing religious fervor as leading to upheaval.

Reality, turned out quite different. China is 92% Han - a single ethnic groups; most others are in rural areas near its borders. China has also proven adept in controlling religious groups - most famously the Falun Gong. And finally, its trade surplus grew sevenfold in the following six years ("In the Jaws of the Dragon").

8 of 12 people found the following review helpful:
It's really entertaining, October 11, 2008
By jerry lee "jerry lee" (USA) - See all my reviews

Only time can prove or disaprove a prediction. But now after 6 years when you read this book, how funny it is. China didn't collaps, but western country collaps by the over leveraged financial system.
Acutally a similar article titled "the coming collaps of western system" (mimic Chang's book title) dated on feb, 2005 in China's internet now proved very accurate.
No matter how true his point sounds like, time prove Chang is nothing but a talker, he know nothing about China, and know nothing about US where he lives
A pure junk!
A shameless cheater!

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Coming Collapse of China

Well, enough is enough. It is an outrageous offense to readers by quoting this clown's crap!

The only real disputes we have are with Pakistan and China.

Other than that, insignificant incidents do take place from time to time, but its nothing to worry about.

There are really big issues with BD india. A weak country and govt. dying to make india happy( Sheikh Hasina) and biggest corrupted
people are hiding it all the way. But believe me there are problem and
it need to address soon for the benefit of both of us.

he he......bangladesh also has dispute with both its neighbours:rofl::rofl::rofl:

One of them is " India" who has disputes with all of its neighbors that
include Bangladesh. Another one is Myanmar who has problem with all of its own people and Rest of the free world.

Sound good :)

hay u have been posting the most rediculous posts on this thread, pakistan never accepted mumbai terror attacks done by pakistan, but yes some terrorists involved may be of pakistani origon,that doesnt mean the state had to do anything with it. and we condemned that in strongest possible words, if u ask a comon man on the streats of pakistan even he would condomn it, the biggest reason because we are more hit by terrorsim then anyone else and we genuenly feal it, its easy to speak of anti terrorism slogans form far but damn difficult to fight it on the forefront whith your nation most exposed.
the reason that those jahadis and alqaeda came into existance was to defeat USSR, and the mastermind behind this was big daddy america who gathered them from all arround the world. mind you it was the same jahadis who beat the hell out of russians and not americans thats y they were considered as herose of those times, but once americans agenda was completed, the left leaving behind the poison for us. so if jahadis can beat a super power how the hell u can controll them with such limited resources.
secondly talking of chinese wepons used in mumbai incident, its most possible, if u ever visit north west of pakistan, the tribal regions, i bet u can find any wepon from any part of the world be it russian, be it german, ukranoin,polish,french,italian,british, chinese,some local made stuff and even american. you would be astonished that the latest model M-16 is also available in the market. and there is no need of any lisence or limit on any wepon, nothing. u just go and pay the money buy the wepon of your choice. the reason chinese are more popular are because they are cheap and thats the way it would have found its way to mumbai.so china has nothing to do with it.

Friend did i blamed whole pakistan? i said terrorists who attack in mumbai were pakistanis. By the way friend you used word 'MAY BE'. What that means? U think terrorists who attack in mumbai 'MIGHT BE' pakistanis? Are you saying you aint 'Sure'? Friend its your own media who proved who was 'KASAB'. Than your goverment addmited (by heavy heart and under pressure) that kasab was indeed pakistani. Anyway about weapons can be buyed by anywhere. Am blaming china because they play cards indirectly. i aint blaming them for supplying weapons (even when china famous for supplying weapons in tiny countries specially africa where people buy chinese by the help of china and the weapons used in rape of womens, kidnapping and killing of innocent kids). Everything caught on spy cam where alot trucks were full of chinese weapons deliverd to terrorists, rapists in africa by china. Than america and UN warned china. Quickly china denied it was sended by china. (china number 2 in denial after pakistan).

One of them is " India" who has disputes with all of its neighbors that
include Bangladesh. Another one is Myanmar who has problem with all of its own people and Rest of the free world.

Sound good :)

India 2nd fastest growing economy my friend. So neighbour problem aint big thing for us. You should think about your own problem friend. Pakistan has problem with afghanistan, balochistan and india. That makes pakistan 'sandwich' between afghan, baloch and india. And guess what friend pakistans economy aint strong. Infact nowhere near 'stable'. let alone growing. Pakistan will also have problem with china near future. China already in Azad Kashmir Soon it would be C.O.K (china occupied kashmir). Worry that. Dont look into india's problem whose economy 2nd fastest in 'World'. Cheers.

At the moment Pakistan are not showing any thing I know that.
But answer me why Indians are opening their mouth when ever balochistan issue comes when Indians start caring about baluch Pakistanis?

Something going on…………………..:coffee:

Balochistan is 'TiT4TAT' my friend. Infact our prime minister way too clever that he let pakistan include balochistan in talks. Your prime minister been fooled by our prime minister. Our stand would be in future that if pakistan wants kashmir to be free than pakistan should free balochistan too. Got the hint friend? Now you know why balochistan was included in talks? It was a 'trape' by india and your pakistan fall in that trape thinking its gr8 for pakistan that balochistan been included in talks lol. Cheers.

India 2nd fastest growing economy my friend. So neighbour problem aint big thing for us. You should think about your own problem friend. Pakistan has problem with afghanistan, balochistan and india. That makes pakistan 'sandwich' between afghan, baloch and india.
listen man i don't know what u have been dreaming of???? wake up man,get some facts before you state it. Pakistan has got no big problems with Afghanistan, just small disputes over some petty issues, for your information sake the people of both countries are very friendly and cordial with each other, 70% of afghan population are pushtoons and on the other side of the boarder NWFP and BALUCHISTAN are overwhelmingly pushtoon majority provinces, we have been harboring more then 5million afghan refugees for decades now, though they are strain on our economy but still we don't think so, the reason we share same religion, same culture, same language, everything. do u know how close bonds have been developed b/w Pakistani and afghan people??? you wont believe it but our afghan bros , who have even have gone back to their homeland, still even come and visit us every year. If they didn't have feelings of affection for us y the hell they would come and meet us every year?? they live us, go to schools, colleges and universities in our country, enjoys full rights, do businesses here and some have even settled permanently over here. now y should they do that?? because they found Pakistan promising enough with ample opportunity. many Pakistanis have learned Persian(including me) and many afghans have learned Urdu and other Pakistani languages. the relationship b/w Pakistan and Afghanistan doesn't get much affected by the governments lolly-Polly statements, because the heart of our relationship lies in people to people contacts(which by the way are more then good) so nothing for us to worry about, its just your wishful thinking. secondly who the hell told you Baluchistan is a separate country,:lol: man its our province, and most of them are loyal Pakistanis, nothing for us to worry about as baloach and pushtons are more then Pakistan loyal, the only problem is that fudels have been kicked out power,which india thinks it can use for its cunning objective to break Pakistan, so they come up with some excuses to destory the peace and destablise Pakistan, you can keep funding them as much as u like but its just waste of money because an ordinary bloach or pushtoon in bloachistan is not bothered about it at all. even you should look at the statements of shahzain bugti the grand son of late nawab akbar bugti, he openly admitted of being loyal to pakistan.so all your efforts gone in vain,, booooh:tdown: so first part of your delusional plan that pakistan has problem with Afghanistan and its own state Baluchistan, got totally shetterd. and therefore no sandwich situation for us however its more then sandwich situation for india, just be practical and think of china to one side, pakistan to other, Bangladesh and Myanmar to other, not a good scenario, not at all. but more then that india should focus on in states like nagaland and assam etc who are asking for independence, that's even a worst situation.
Pakistan will also have problem with china near future.
this statement belongs to military jokes section.lol:rofl::rofl:
China already in Azad Kashmir Soon it would be C.O.K (china occupied kashmir). Worry that. Dont look into india's problem whose economy 2nd fastest in 'World'. Cheers.
again ur wet dreams:lol: listen there is nothing *** or COk, but IOK i.e indian occupied Kashmir is there for sure. the part of kashimir that is with pakistan is known as AZAD kashmir( free kashmir). they have thier own constitutional assembly, their own president and their own prime minster, their own flag and their own anthem. but look wats going on in indian held kashmir, more then 700,000 of your troops marching in the streets of kashmir killing and torturing innocent civilians in a failed attempt to suppress them. lets get practical, Kashmir doesn't belong to india nor to Pakistan, Kashmir belongs to kashmiris, let them decide for there fate, let them be masters of their own destiny.
lastly your economy can be the worlds fastest growing economy but if you have unresolved political disputes, you are going no where,but destruction, now its your choice to remain in denial state as u have been for ever, or you wanna change things for better???
regards.

Last edited:
Balochistan is 'TiT4TAT' my friend. Infact our prime minister way too clever that he let pakistan include balochistan in talks. Your prime minister been fooled by our prime minister. Our stand would be in future that if pakistan wants kashmir to be free than pakistan should free balochistan too. Got the hint friend? Now you know why balochistan was included in talks? It was a 'trape' by india and your pakistan fall in that trape thinking its gr8 for pakistan that balochistan been included in talks lol. Cheers.
exactly this cunning mentality of your country is the cause of the problems, and that's y no peace can prevail in the region on permanent basis.this dishonest and non-sincere attitude of Indian leadership is causing, the billions of innocent public of the region regardless to which side of the border they live, to suffer. so be honest at least to your public, because this hypocrisy of yours is going to keep you entrapped in problems.

Last edited:
listen man i dont know what u have been dreaming of???? wake up man,get some facts before you state it. pakistan has got no big problems with afghanistan, just small disputes over some pitty issues, for your information sake the people of both countries are very friendly and cordial with each other, 70% of afghan population are pushtoons and on the other side of the bordar NWFP and BLOACHISTAN are over whelmingly pushtoon mejority provences, we have been harbouring more then 5million afghan refujes for decades now, though they are strain on our economy but still we dont think so, the reason we share same religion, same culture, same language, everything. do u know how close bonds have been developed b/w pakistani and aghan people??? you wont believe it but our afghan bros , who have even have gone back to their homeland, still even come and visit us every year. If they didnt have fealings of affaction for us y the hell they would come and meet us every year?? they live us, go to schools, colleges and universities in our country, enjoys full rights, do businesses here and some have even satteled hare permanantly over here. now y should they do that?? because they found Pakistan promising enough with ample opertunitites. many pakistanis have learned persian(incuding me) and many afghans have learnt urdu and other pakistani languages. the relationship b/w pakistan and afghanistan doesnt get much affected by the governments lolly-polly statements, because the heart of our relationship lies in people to people contacts(which by the way are more then good) so nothing for us to worry about, its just your wishfull thinking. secondaly who the hell told you bloachistan is a seperate country,:lol: man its our provience, and most of them are loyal pakistanis, nothing for us to worry about as bloach and pushtons are more then pakistan loyal, the only probelm is that fudels have been kicked out power,which india thinks it can use for its cunning objective to break pakistan, so they come up with some exucuses to destory the peace and destablise pakistan, you can keep funding them as much as u like but its just waste of money because an ordinary bloach or pushtoon in bloachistan is not bothered about it at all. even you should look at the statements of shahzain bugti the grand son of late nawab akbar bugti, he openly commited of being loyal to pakistan.so all your efforts gone in vain,, booooh:tdown: so first part of your dilusional plan that pakistan has problem with afganistan and its own state bloachistan, got totally shetterd. and therefore no sandwich situation for us however its more then sandwich situation for india, just be practical and think of china to one side, pakistan to other, bangladesh and maynmar to other, not a good senario, not at all. but more then that india should focus on in states like nagaland and asam etc who are asking for indepenedence, thats even a worst stituation.
this statement belongs to miltaray jokes section.lol:rofl::rofl:

again ur wet dreams:lol: listen there is nothing *** or COk, but IOK i.e indian occupied Kashmir is there for sure. the part of kashimir that is with pakistan is known as AZAD kashmir( free kashmir). they have thier own costitutional asembly, thier own president and thier own primeminster, their own flag and their own anthem. but look wats going on in indian held kashmir, more then 700,000 of your troops marching in the streats of kashmir killing and torturing innocent civilians in a failed attempt to supress them. lets get practical, kashmir doesnt belong to india nor to pakistan, kashmir belongs to kashmiris, let them decide for thire fate, let them be masters of thier own destiny.
lastly your econmy can be the worlds fastest growing economy but if you have unresolved political disputes, you are going no where,but distruction, now its your choice to remain in denial state as u have been for ever, or you wana change things for better???
regards.

Friend as far as i know its you who is dreaming. Afghans loves pakistanis? Are u out of your mind? Better go in afghanistan and say that and am sure you would be in your 'party suite' soon. Every afghan loves india. Got it? Its pakistan kept saying india dont have business in afghanistan. We indian build roads, gifted buses and gives afghanistan 1 billion dollars per year (while pakistan begs 1 billion dollars through 'loans' lol). Friend same thing with balochistan. Go in balochistan with indian. Check out to whome baloch people wellcomes. You or indian. Now you are saying about indian economy. Let me tell me u something india having problems with pak since 1947. U said india aint going nowhere with the border disputes. Indian economy 2nd fasted in world. So we are going somewhere. What pak? Where they going by having problem with india? They going downwords. Better for pak to leave dreaming about kashmir and am sure they will boom and soon become stable economy or else keep begging for loans forever. Today pakistan is alive due to 'loans'. Without them i can imagine what pakistan would look like. So my advice to you is 'open your eyes'. Pak going downwords and india upwords. Got it friend? Cheers.

exactly this cunning mantality of your country is the cause of the problems, and thats y no peace can prevail in the region on perminant basis.this dishonest and non-sinscear attitude of indian leadership is casuing, the billions of innocent public of the region regardless to which side of the border they live, to suffer. so be honest at least to your public, because this hypocrsy of yours is going to keep you intraped in problems.

Friend do you really care for muslim peoples? Than friend where were you when your loving china kept killing innocent muslim in recent riots? WHY PAKISTAN SILENT? go chant against CHINA. Protest against them if you really care about Muslims. Friend let me tell u something your pakistan the one who kept killing innocent kashmiris. Even your mushraf said if india dont resolve kashmir than pak would kept sending pakistani jihadis in kashmir and india. Which country in world famous as most terrorist infected country? That crown given to 'PAKISTAN'. Leave dreaming kashmir and there would be peace in 'kashmir'. Your causing problems not only in india but also in whole 'WORLD' friend. Better open your eyes and accept what your country doing. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom