What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
its only pakistani nationals who are involved with the amount of chinese weponry that is increasinglymavailable freely in world markets because of thier obsecession for earning money by any means ....they have no ethics.........

Keep the stories coming?
Than the problem with India they can not do any thing expect ruing their mouth.
Indians commandos show their poor preference in the Mumbai attack where their failer was covered by media.

It does n t matter any more because intentional community already know if some thing happen in India they will nationally blames Pakistan.

Keep the stories coming?
Than the problem with India they can not do any thing expect ruing their mouth.
Indians commandos show their poor preference in the Mumbai attack where their failer was covered by media.

It does n t matter any more because intentional community already know if some thing happen in India they will nationally blames Pakistan.

yea every time US saves PAK, I dont know what you heard about PAK PM, President accepts on Pak based terrorist and world knows and even UN.

It only matter of time when someone bold Indian leader like Indra Gandhi came into power, till then its your time to enjoy.

stopping riots in 89 doesn't do crap as far as military skill is concerned give me and a thousands of my friends tear gas, tanks and guns i could stop riots too.

but back to the topic i really dont think china armed them as in the chinese government gave any sort of assistance to the terrorist, those guys probably just bought Chinese made guns cause its cheap or something

Or must be came though PAK army ...... who knows. Like the Pistol used by Sikh Terrorist to hijack Indian Airline plane in 80's is made in Germany and Supplied to PAK Army, is been admitted in written and supplied by then German Govt.

yea every time US saves PAK, I dont know what you heard about PAK PM, President accepts on Pak based terrorist and world knows and even UN.

It only matter of time when someone bold Indian leader like Indra Gandhi came into power, till then its your time to enjoy.

Ho you mean like Indian continuing terror activities in side Pakistan. Everyone knows that even your Indian president admits that in talks with Pakistan.

Or must be came though PAK army ...... who knows. Like the Pistol used by Sikh Terrorist to hijack Indian Airline plane in 80's is made in Germany and Supplied to PAK Army, is been admitted in written and supplied by then German Govt.

Colombian farc rebels using American made weapons then its mean that US is providing them with weapons.

Indian and american weapons were found in swat so this means Indians here on this forum wont hesitate to accept that Indians are involved in Swat, along with americans, right brothers...

I hope you all realize that Gordon Chang's articles involve China collapsing (a year ago apparently), waging global trade wars, and other BS articles that I wouldn't even use to wipe my ***.

How some Indian members can take this buffoon seriously is amusing, but certainly not shocking.

This is no way serious. Even if weapons are Chinese it doesn't china is involved. I even doubt the weapons were Chinese. Although they were from Pakistan and getting Chinese weapons is not that hard. But firmly, there is no direct relation of Mumbai attacks with China.

Nor are they trying.

Friend you gotta be joking. Pakistan kept threatning india by the help of name 'Jihadis' (terrorists from pakistan's soil). You said pak and china not threatning india through terrorists than why the h*LL pak accepted mumbai terror attack done by pakistanis from pakistan's soil? Kasab is your country man. China wont threat india directly through terrorists. They dont wanna end up like pakistan. i mean today pakistan famous all over the world for 'wrong reasons'. Even when most pakistanis are alot good people. Due to some terrorists pak got bad name. China knows that. China will play role 'indirectly'. They way too clever than pakistan.

This is no way serious. Even if weapons are Chinese it doesn't china is involved. I even doubt the weapons were Chinese. Although they were from Pakistan and getting Chinese weapons is not that hard. But firmly, there is no direct relation of Mumbai attacks with China.

Friend as i said china way too clever. China knows everything whats going inside pakistan. Even when 'kargil war' started that mushraaf was in china (god knows why). His calls were traced by india when he was in china's 5star hotel talking to pakistans army people. China good at playing cards indirectly. Pakistan kept india busy in name of 'Kashmir' when its own terrotory swat and balochistan (which are way too populated than kashmir) were in danger. Without american money pakistan was into pieces. Its shocking when pak got internal problems why they kept begging our kashmir. Doesn't make any sence unless it benefits other country that is 'china'. Cheers.

Friend as i said china way too clever. China knows everything whats going inside pakistan. Even when 'kargil war' started that mushraaf was in china (god knows why). His calls were traced by india when he was in china's 5star hotel talking to pakistans army people. China good at playing cards indirectly. Pakistan kept india busy in name of 'Kashmir' when its own terrotory swat and balochistan (which are way too populated than kashmir) were in danger. Without american money pakistan was into pieces. Its shocking when pak got internal problems why they kept begging our kashmir. Doesn't make any sence unless it benefits other country that is 'china'. Cheers.

Off course, China is allied to Pakistan doesn't mean China directly involved in the Mumbai Attacks. Possibly both countries intelligence were still aware.

learn what is heathendom or separatists first.educate me on democracy when you clean up your "caste system" around india.

cast system in India , Muslims sects in PAK and HAN and Tibet , muslim etc in china

Why dont you settle , HAN and Tibet and Urges your own minority population before talking about other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom