What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is the biggest "democracy" country suppressing ULFA , PWG ,NDFB ,KLO , BKI and NLFT everyday,free them ,india

becoz u don't understand that 350-400 million people in India have voted for the govt and gave it the right to safeguard India.... which again is what demoracy is all abt... In a nation, majority gave the govt to do what they seemhelpful to them.... May be even after reading this post, u won't understand what's it ?? !!!:azn::azn:

By the way, do you know any country who has disputes with all of its neighbors. I know -india.

Yep friend. Let me give you 'hint'. That country is in middle of afghanistan, balochistan and india (like a sandwich) to whome it had disputes. As far as i know its pakistan. Cheers.

RSS propaganda again. It's a misnomer to call it a "one-child policy", since on average couples have 2 children. If you have more than one you get taxed around 2,000 dollars which is a lot for peasants. And this rule is not enforced on minorities (Rebiya Kadeer gave birth to 11 children), nor is it rigid in the country side where extra helping hands are useful.

This rule was put in place a few decades ago to reign in on the spiralling population growth, which threatens not only the nation but its neighbors and the entire world. Take Nigeria & India, which are the leaders in illegal immigrants who are not confined to the regional area but infiltrate nations half-way across the globe.

Most Chinese like to have large families, this is cultural. I don't like to be told how many babies I can have either (here I'm glad I'm not PRC citizen) either. This like many other issues is about personal self-control (benefiting society). :police: Life is tough, the other choice is to let mother nature take care of over-population. To see 2 of your 5 children die of hunger & disease before the age of five is not pleasant experience.....

Hi friend you are right its not pleasant experience to watch childrens die by hunger and disease. i totally agree with you but my friend would u like to tell me why taxed 2000 dollars? This is unjustice. It means only rich chinese family can have more kids while poor family wont be able to have more kids. Friend i have seen when earth quake struck china alot innocent chinese people died. i seen very old mothers crying and saying they had only 1 son (due chinese goverment) and he died and now they old to have kids. They said they dont have anyone now to take care of them and look after home. i felt alot crying when i seen that. In india is alot different. There is no 'Tax' on having more kids. Infact if anyone had not more than two kids than they get money every month for it. Thats what i call freedom. Taking 'TAX' on name of having more kids is unfare. China should reward family for having less kids. Friend one more point 'china dont care about childrens die'in due to hunger, poverty and disease. If they were really cared than they never targeted kids by poison toys and food product. China's eyes are on becoming 'super power'. To achieve that china wants to end poverty. To end poverty controlling population is must. Thats what china been doin.

Hi friend you are right its not pleasant experience to watch childrens die by hunger and disease. i totally agree with you but my friend would u like to tell me why taxed 2000 dollars? This is unjustice. It means only rich chinese family can have more kids while poor family wont be able to have more kids. Friend i have seen when earth quake struck china alot innocent chinese people died. i seen very old mothers crying and saying they had only 1 son (due chinese goverment) and he died and now they old to have kids. They said they dont have anyone now to take care of them and look after home. i felt alot crying when i seen that. In india is alot different. There is no 'Tax' on having more kids. Infact if anyone had not more than two kids than they get money every month for it. Thats what i call freedom. Taking 'TAX' on name of having more kids is unfare. China should reward family for having less kids. Friend one more point 'china dont care about childrens die'in due to hunger, poverty and disease. If they were really cared than they never targeted kids by poison toys and food product. China's eyes are on becoming 'super power'. To achieve that china wants to end poverty. To end poverty controlling population is must. Thats what china been doin.

Yes, it is unfair to poor people. They should do scaled-tax, so richer get taxed appropriately. :smitten: And good luck, we are all in this together. I'll tell you the truth: On average the "1st world" versus "3rd world" standard of living is 2.3:1 only. The factor of difference from the RICHEST NATION versus POOREST NATION is only about 6:1 at most. This is what I see. Look around, there's so many homeless people in UK, US, Canada, Europe. There is no nation on earth that is "superior" either in (1) wealth, (2) technology, (3) military to everyone else.

I have family in Europe, and just like most Europeans they are arrogant. They look down on Asia, Africa, etc. Then I ask them, who do you think is better off USA or Europe? They answer USA of course! I tell them, I've been around Asia and USA and there's very small difference. You can't use phoney GDP numbers, you need to look at standard of living and happiness. :smitten:

i would just reply to think tank part rest your comment about one child policy of China is mere trolling.

Chinese website denies being govt think-tank

BEIJING: The Chinese website, which published the controversial article about splitting India into 20-30 parts, today claimed it did not represent
the views of any government think-tank. The site’s owner-editor said he ran the Internet publication on his own without any government backing.

Kang Lingyi, the founding editor of the ÖйúÕ½ÂÔÍø_´ÓÓ°ÏìÖйú¿ªÊ¼£¬¸Ä±äÊÀ½ç, said the article was actually a web posting by an anonymous Internet user. He did not think it necessary to verify the identity and credential of the author before publishing the article, Kang said.

"It is simply a piece written by an ordinary netizen. The Indian scholar said it is a study by a government-run think-tank. This is ridiculous," Kang told TNN in an exclusive interview. The website today published a clafirication saying it represented no government body. Kang said he has also sent a fax with the clarification to the Indian embassy.

D S Rajan, the head of Chennai Centre for Chinese Studies, who circulated an English translation of the article, wrote that the Chinese article, was published in ÖйúÕ½ÂÔÍø_´ÓÓ°ÏìÖйú¿ªÊ¼£¬¸Ä±äÊÀ½ç. "The authoritative host site is located in Beijing and is the new edition of one, which so far represented the China International Institute for Strategic Studies (www.chinaiiss.org)," he wrote. Rajan's views were interpreted in the Indian media to mean that the two sites were linked to each other.

But Kang claimed he runs a separate research body, which has a similar name in Chinese as the CIISS, but has no relationship with the official think-tank.

Rajan told TNN the site, which published the article, must be enjoying some sort of government backing.

"This website must have some sort of official blessing. Otherwise, it would not be possible for it to publish such an article," he said.

Kang confirmed he has not been questioned by the foreign ministry or the government censors for publishing the article on August 8. Chinese censors routinely block Internet sites and investigate their writers and editors whenever an article is not liked by the government. This has not happened in the case of Kang’s since the piece was published on August 8. Beijing's silence even after Indian foreign ministry reacted to the article is significant.

The article caused a lot of surprise among Chinese foreign policy experts as well.

"No responsible scholar in China will say such things," Wang Chungui, vice president of the Association of Foreign Diplomats of China, told this reporter. Zhou Gang, a former Chinese ambassador to India and a special consultant to the ministry of foreign affairs in Beijing, reacted with surprise.

"This is nonsense. This is not the thinking in China," Zhou said when told about the content of the article.

"Everyone has a right to publish his post on website. We cannot possibly get to know the details of each netizen," Kang said. He said the article, which talked about China involving Pakistan and Bangladesh in a grand plan to split up India, was first circulated over the Internet in 2006.

The article has since been refined by different Internet users and it now sounds like a study by a research organization instead of being the opinion of an individual, Kang said. Phrases like "I think" and "I believe" that appeared in the 2006 article has been removed in the new version that he published, he said.

Kang said he was running his website, ÖйúÕ½ÂÔÍø_´ÓÓ°ÏìÖйú¿ªÊ¼£¬¸Ä±äÊÀ½ç without any government funding since 2002. "It is a coincidence that the Chinese name of my website is similar to the official think-tank, the China International Institute for Strategic Studies. He recently changed the English name of his organization to China Center for International and Strategic Studies to avoid confusion, Kang said.

His website is registered with the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology and bears the registration number ICP09053180, he said.

Chinese website denies being govt think-tank - China - World - NEWS - The Times of India

Hi friend jana. i respect you alot. i been watching your comments from long time and i liked most of your comment because u speak whats truth. Friend whether it was article by someone that china didn't know but whats shocking is that china still 'MUM' on it. They would have searched who wrote that article or atleast told officially that it aint chinese goverment. All they said its aint chinese goverment (not officialy even when they promised india they would make a statement). China good at hinting india indirectly. Am sure india took note of it and now china would be under scanner after every major incident in india. China getting desperate my friend. They are frustated on border issue. That article came just after meeting between india and china got ended (meeting ended without solution till next time).

Hi friend jana. i respect you alot. i been watching your comments from long time and i liked most of your comment because u speak whats truth. Friend whether it was article by someone that china didn't know but whats shocking is that china still 'MUM' on it. They would have searched who wrote that article or atleast told officially that it aint chinese goverment. All they said its aint chinese goverment (not officialy even when they promised india they would make a statement). China good at hinting india indirectly. Am sure india took note of it and now china would be under scanner after every major incident in india. China getting desperate my friend. They are frustated on border issue. That article came just after meeting between india and china got ended (meeting ended without solution till next time).

Thing is friend, China is not "MUM".... rather that this is gossip. I can reassure you that in China media (go to People's daily or china.org.cn) most news are: a) domestic, b) US-related, c) Japan-related, d) EU-related. I think there's even more news about Australia than about India.

That's just the thing friend, most Chinese (even overseas) don't have India on their minds. :smitten: It is not animosity, rather we don't view India as a long-term threat. You should be happy about that! Personally, I don't like public attention myself, since it tends to be negative. Keeping the low-profile is best! :cheers:

One more thing BrahmOs, Indians should be happy they have low-profile. China has high-profile, and there's LOTS of jealousy. For example, Australia newspaper defames Chinese with LIES. I'd rather have low-profile so people don't target their anger/hatred/racism at me. :)

China supplied weapons to Mumbai terrorists?

So? even if it is truth, what can you do except Blah,Blah,Blah?

Let me tell you the difference between TALKS and ACTIONS!

In 1962, your PM Nehru talking sh@t about supporting Tibet,

China came over to your land , crushed you badly, teaching

you a lession you will never forget!!

And now i guess silence is golden for GOI ??

It might be cruel, sad for you, but the reality at the end of the

day, it is all about Might and Power of a nation. :smitten:

:pakistan::china:

Learn the meaning of democracy first.

You know why is India suppressing these organizations? Because the aims of these organizations are not shared by the majority of people living in the related areas. If they were, they would not be carrying out terrorist attacks killing those very people whose freedom they claim to be fighting for.

learn what is heathendom or separatists first.educate me on democracy when you clean up your "caste system" around india.

Hi friend. i didn't know in a country like china where even a women dont have rights to produce babies more than 1 (one child polisy by communist china goverment) can have 'FREEDOM OF SPEECH' lol. How come someone writes so 'offensive article' and gets away with it??? Why china 'MUM'? Do chinese think tank have freedom to say anything about any country so offensive? Let alone media. Anyway the article by so called chinese communist goverment think tank was stupid childish type that it already dig grave for china in future. Anything would happen in india will bring china under scanner and yep it will expose china internationaly just like it exposed pakistan in whole world. Messing inside india (by the help of terrorists) will only give china bad name around the world and soon whenever chinese go abroad all people would look at them suspicious eyes just like one top bollywood actor (Sharukh Khan) detained at newyork airport because he had 'KHAN' surname and he was muslim. Most muslims are alot good people and caring but few muslims gave muslim community bad name by turning into terrorist and supporting terrorists. Same way china will end up if china dares to mess inside india by helping terrorists. China aint no 'little country' so china should act like responcible country. They been childish now and its alot sad to see that.

do india have enough natural resources or money to raise 3 or 4 babies?what are you going to do when you are lack of water,food and other necessities of life,you let them die of thirst, hungry ?or you plan invasion to afford your irresponsible policy?your posts are full of BS, just a idiot keep craping

;) Indian figure of having disputes with ALL its neighbours is more than that.

Yes we have disputes with our neighbors and we try to resolve them as well , not like some other country who go on and concede the disputed territory ( aksai chin) to someone else to gain military aid.

China supplied weapons to Mumbai terrorists?

So? even if it is truth, what can you do except Blah,Blah,Blah?

Let me tell you the difference between TALKS and ACTIONS!

In 1962, your PM Nehru talking sh@t about supporting Tibet,

China came over to your land , crushed you badly, teaching

you a lession you will never forget!!

And now i guess silence is golden for GOI ??

It might be cruel, sad for you, but the reality at the end of the

day, it is all about Might and Power of a nation. :smitten:

:pakistan::china:

Oh yes you are absolutely right it is all about might and power of a nation .

And PLA must have gained some experience after Tiananmen Square

If you do not have something construtive to add do not harp on 1962 again and again, and china must have felt proud and courageous in 1989.

Mig-29; Thankyou for agree with me for a change.

But will you mind stick to the topic?

Regard.:smitten: :pakistan::china:

Oh yes you are absolutely right it is all about might and power of a nation .

And PLA must have gained some experience after Tiananmen Square

If you do not have something construtive to add do not harp on 1962 again and again, and china must have felt proud and courageous in 1989.

stopping riots in 89 doesn't do crap as far as military skill is concerned give me and a thousands of my friends tear gas, tanks and guns i could stop riots too.

but back to the topic i really dont think china armed them as in the chinese government gave any sort of assistance to the terrorist, those guys probably just bought Chinese made guns cause its cheap or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom