What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
BSF what amazes me is the cheek these guys have, they do all kinds of non sense and when criticised, any thing not to their liking is either Zionist or Imperialist or Fascist or Extremist Hindu or just Falun Gong or the guy lives in Taiwan (and so he is crap). I mean, can you beat it? However when it comes to bashing India, any shitty source is authentic.

or ULFA or PWG or NDFB or KLO or BKI or NLFT

those well-known websites all have the english page,why the hell am i denying,i said it's great strategy, what is india gonna do even if it's china's strategy? crying for Uncle Sam's help?you got what you deserved for supporting tibetan separatists in the last 50 years

Did you even read what I wrote?
BSF what amazes me is the cheek these guys have, they do all kinds of non sense and when criticised, any thing not to their liking is either Zionist or Imperialist or Fascist or Extremist Hindu or just Falun Gong or the guy lives in Taiwan (and so he is crap). I mean, can you beat it? However when it comes to bashing India, any shitty source is authentic.

Well, when I talk about Muslim oppression in XingJang province or July 4th revolution,Chinese execution buses, Chinese democracy, green dam ....you must see the Chinese then.
Cat gets their tongue then.

Atleast Pakistan is better in terms of democracy, freedom of press and freedom of religion when compared to China.

why is the biggest "democracy" country suppressing ULFA , PWG ,NDFB ,KLO , BKI and NLFT everyday,free them ,india

Last edited:
That's the difference.. for people like you it is all about conspiracy and "dossier championship". It is never about the fact that ultimately on that night hundreds of innocent women and children were killed. Some people just disgust me to the core.

correct the figure. its NOT HUNDREDS

Above all the word conspiracy Indian' and some of our neo-liberals' favourit. They just shun any anaysis and facts by terming it conspiracy theory if it is against them.

Now you tell me you Indians have outrightly bought this article and are convinced that China has provided arms to Mumbai attackers.

So now when your Indian government will contact interpol or even China in this regard.

I am seriously waiting for and Indian dossier to be sent to China.

;)

why is the biggest "democracy" country suppressing ULFA , PWG ,NDFB ,KLO , BKI and NLFT everyday,free them ,india

Learn the meaning of democracy first.

You know why is India suppressing these organizations? Because the aims of these organizations are not shared by the majority of people living in the related areas. If they were, they would not be carrying out terrorist attacks killing those very people whose freedom they claim to be fighting for.

correct the figure. its NOT HUNDREDS

Above all the word conspiracy Indian' and some of our neo-liberals' favourit. They just shun any anaysis and facts by terming it conspiracy theory if it is against them.

Hmm.. for people like you.. no matter how much evidence is put forward, all terrorist activities are a conspiracy by "evil India". The mullahs armed with AK-47s are angels sent from above.

Now you tell me you Indians have outrightly bought this article and are convinced that China has provided arms to Mumbai attackers.

So now when your Indian government will contact interpol or even China in this regard.

I am seriously waiting for and Indian dossier to be sent to China.

;)

Dude.. we always knew about China's true intentions - forget the Taliban mullahs in Pakistan, it has extensively supported Maosits and Naxalites too. But like Pakistanis, they continue to live in denial and avoid from taking any action against these terrorists -

China refuses India's request to declare Masood Azhar a terrorist - India - NEWS - The Times of India

It is pretty obvious by now, dossiers are useless. The Pakistanis and the Chinese will always find excuses.

Folks,

Don't bother. Just for fun, try browsing Indian mainstream media some time. It is the most childishly sycophantic and jingoistic media I have ever seen. In particular, the anti-Pakistan vitriole is so petty and childish, it is downright amateurish. Although they will deny it vehemently, the fact is that most Indians are obsessed with Pakistan, because their media is.

Pakistani media is often critical of Pakistan and favorable to Indian views, but Indian media is completely monolithic when it comes to national security. It parrots RAW propaganda verbatim without question. And the sad part is that most Indians are so utterly brainwashed from birth, they have lost the critical capacity for skepticism on this subject. They truly believe that all their internal dissent is caused by Pakistan. And they believe that RAW has not engaged in subversive activities in their neighbors' affairs.

As stated earlier, the Zionist-dominated Western media regurgitates the Indian propaganda verbatim because it suits their interests at this point, viz. combating Chinese and Islamic influence.

:blink:

Did you guys even bother to read the article?

ok, I have to admit that I didn't read the article. As matter of fact I didn't bother to read it the moment I saw Gordon Chang's name was mentioned. It's totally waste of my time. I guess this is pretty much the same when u guys saw news from rupee(spell?) news? I don't know what's rupee news but I guess u indian regard it as India bashing news agency.
Since I didn't bother to read anything from GC I choose to believe what an Indian member's(blueoval) comment.
Now I still don't bother to read that article, sorry, but rather than reading it I choose to believe u and therefore I take back what I said in my previous post.

As a matter of fact, the title should have been "China providing weapons, training and diplomatic support to anti-India terrorists".

So please tell me does GoI take that article seriously? What is GoI going to do with it?
If it's true China to directly supply weapons even training to Mumbai terrorists to sabo Inida, wouldn't this shocking news should come from an India media first? And it would be a BIG shame for GoI to keep quiet.

Folks,

Don't bother. Just for fun, try browsing Indian mainstream media some time. It is the most childishly sycophantic and jingoistic media I have ever seen. In particular, the anti-Pakistan vitriole is so petty and childish, it is downright amateurish. Although they will deny it vehemently, the fact is that most Indians are obsessed with Pakistan, because their media is.

Pakistani media is often critical of Pakistan and favorable to Indian views, but Indian media is completely monolithic when it comes to national security. It parrots RAW propaganda verbatim without question. And the sad part is that most Indians are so utterly brainwashed from birth, they have lost the critical capacity for skepticism on this subject. They truly believe that all their internal dissent is caused by Pakistan. And they believe that RAW has not engaged in subversive activities in their neighbors' affairs.

No need to browsing any Indian mainstream media. Many of Indian members of this forum already proved what u said is sadly fact.
Oh, did I mention BR before? hahaha, it's so funny to read the posts there. Somebody even has time to write a "Military Scenarios" and a lot of ppl enjoying reading that piece of BS. You won't find anything like that in any chinese forum. And a lot of Indian keep mentioning India is the second fastest growing country in the world in a China-bashing thread as if China is not the No.1...I think I am the only chinese to talk China No.1 kinda stuff in this forum but this is really not my intention...hahaha

Folks,

As amateurish as Zaid Hamid who goes in Pakistani TV and says Ajmal Kasab is Amar Singh?

Let me know.

You wanted to show me proof of Raw activities in Baloch and FATA.
Where is the proof now.? There is no proof...but your main stream media keeps parroting on how RAW is fermenting trouble in Baloch and FATA

Who is the Parrot now? World media or Pakistani media?

Let me know.

As stated earlier, the Zionist-dominated Western media regurgitates the Indian propaganda verbatim because it suits their interests at this point, viz. combating Chinese and Islamic influence.

State of denial.

Name the source of media you trust and I will give you an article from it. Now let me guess.. the whole media is controlled by Zionist, CIA/RAW/Mossad.

Yawn!!

A few posts ago I showed you an article on declaration of war.

Care to reply to that first?

No need to browsing any Indian mainstream media. Many of Indian members of this forum already proved what u said is sadly fact.
Oh, did I mention BR before? hahaha, it's so funny to read the posts there. Somebody even has time to write a "Military Scenarios" and a lot of ppl enjoying reading that piece of BS. You won't find anything like that in any chinese forum. And a lot of Indian keep mentioning India is the second fastest growing country in the world in a China-bashing thread as if China is not the No.1...I think I am the only chinese to talk China No.1 kinda stuff in this forum but this is really not my intention...hahaha

What does your Chinese media have to say about July 4th and the recent killing of poor ughir Muslims....

Come back with an answer and links

If you don't have one....please do not troll with your incomprehensible English.

Last edited:
give me just one credible source that the view of the think tank is official view of china then maybe ill listen to what u have to say, crap articles like that are produced everyday in India so dont tie ur panties up in a bunch over it

Hi friend. i didn't know in a country like china where even a women dont have rights to produce babies more than 1 (one child polisy by communist china goverment) can have 'FREEDOM OF SPEECH' lol. How come someone writes so 'offensive article' and gets away with it??? Why china 'MUM'? Do chinese think tank have freedom to say anything about any country so offensive? Let alone media. Anyway the article by so called chinese communist goverment think tank was stupid childish type that it already dig grave for china in future. Anything would happen in india will bring china under scanner and yep it will expose china internationaly just like it exposed pakistan in whole world. Messing inside india (by the help of terrorists) will only give china bad name around the world and soon whenever chinese go abroad all people would look at them suspicious eyes just like one top bollywood actor (Sharukh Khan) detained at newyork airport because he had 'KHAN' surname and he was muslim. Most muslims are alot good people and caring but few muslims gave muslim community bad name by turning into terrorist and supporting terrorists. Same way china will end up if china dares to mess inside india by helping terrorists. China aint no 'little country' so china should act like responcible country. They been childish now and its alot sad to see that.

As amateurish as Zaid Hamid who goes in Pakistani TV and says Ajmal Kasab is Amar Singh?

Let me know.

I don't believe everything ZH says. In fact, most Pakistanis regard him as more of an entertainer than a political analyst. He is the Pakistani equivalent of Fox News.

Do you really think a majority of Pakistanis believe India is about to break up?

You wanted to show me proof of Raw activities in Baloch and FATA.
Where is the proof now.? There is no proof...but your main stream media keeps parroting on how RAW is fermenting trouble in Baloch and FATA

There is supposedly documentary evidence including photos and Indian weapons recovered from insurgents, but I agree the GOP should make the evidence public.

Who is the Parrot now? World media or Pakistani media?

Let me know.
Name the source of media you trust and I will give you an article from it. Now let me guess.. the whole media is controlled by Zionist, CIA/RAW/Mossad.

World media is the parrot. At least Pakistani media prints dissenting views.

I don't trust any media, Western, Indian or Pakistani, because they have all given up their claim to objectivity.

The Western media gets it's talking points from the American media, and the mainstream American media is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT Zionist-dominated.

The CIA is not Zionist; it's aim is to protect American interests. Zionists, on the other hand, put Israeli interests above American interests.

A few posts ago I showed you an article on declaration of war.

Care to reply to that first?

Technically, the Pakistani offensive in Kargil was not a full-out war, but a surgical incursion. It would be India that would declare war to repel the incursion.

In any case, the point remains that the Indian army was unable to match the Pakistani army and needed Israel's help.

Last edited:
Hi friend. i didn't know in a country like china where even a women dont have rights to produce babies more than 1 (one child polisy by communist china goverment) can have 'FREEDOM OF SPEECH' lol. How come someone writes so 'offensive article' and gets away with it??? Why china 'MUM'? Do chinese think tank have freedom to say anything about any country so offensive? Let alone media. Anyway the article by so called chinese communist goverment think tank was stupid childish type that it already dig grave for china in future. Anything would happen in india will bring china under scanner and yep it will expose china internationaly just like it exposed pakistan in whole world. Messing inside india (by the help of terrorists) will only give china bad name around the world and soon whenever chinese go abroad all people would look at them suspicious eyes just like one top bollywood actor (Sharukh Khan) detained at newyork airport because he had 'KHAN' surname and he was muslim. Most muslims are alot good people and caring but few muslims gave muslim community bad name by turning into terrorist and supporting terrorists. Same way china will end up if china dares to mess inside india by helping terrorists. China aint no 'little country' so china should act like responcible country. They been childish now and its alot sad to see that.

RSS propaganda again. It's a misnomer to call it a "one-child policy", since on average couples have 2 children. If you have more than one you get taxed around 2,000 dollars which is a lot for peasants. And this rule is not enforced on minorities (Rebiya Kadeer gave birth to 11 children), nor is it rigid in the country side where extra helping hands are useful.

This rule was put in place a few decades ago to reign in on the spiralling population growth, which threatens not only the nation but its neighbors and the entire world. Take Nigeria & India, which are the leaders in illegal immigrants who are not confined to the regional area but infiltrate nations half-way across the globe.

Most Chinese like to have large families, this is cultural. I don't like to be told how many babies I can have either (here I'm glad I'm not PRC citizen) either. This like many other issues is about personal self-control (benefiting society). :police: Life is tough, the other choice is to let mother nature take care of over-population. To see 2 of your 5 children die of hunger & disease before the age of five is not pleasant experience.....

RSS propaganda again....????? Personally, even if it was one child policy, I would be okay with it. Rumour has it that the flu's floating around the world are not incidental but an attempt that population control.Ofcourse, they have failed.So have all others. As control requires economic prosperity...a chicken and egg analogy.

Interestingly...China is blocking branding 'Masood Azhar' as a terrorist.. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom