What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank u blueoval. This makes a lot more sense to me.

Then the next question is why the starter used such thread title? Does he not understand english very well or is he a China-hatred person?

:blink:

Did you guys even bother to read the article?

...the Chinese have supported Islamabad's campaign of terror against the Indian state....

The terrorists attacking Mumbai hotels last November used Chinese equipment--the distinctively blue Type 86 grenades, manufactured by China's state-owned Norinco, which has continually supplied parties working with militants inside India....

The training the Chinese give to Pakistani personnel is, with Beijing's knowledge, leached to terrorists. Furthermore, in April and May 2006, May 2007 and August 2008, China blocked U.N. sanctions against and censure of Lashkar-e-Taiba and its front, Jammat-ud-Dawa, the organizations responsible for the horrible hotel attacks.

As a matter of fact, the title should have been "China providing weapons, training and diplomatic support to anti-India terrorists".

Last edited:
Ruag; Cease Fire, just for today?

You should be Enjoying Independence day of India.

Best wishes to India.:cheers:

:china::china:

wow what a flow man... i literally read it out loudly three times.... :) no wonder you are the moderator... :)

Its pretty poorly written I admit. :sick: I just realized it after reading it again. Hopefully reading it a few times will make the reader understand what I was trying to say. Good luck! :lol:

Friends i think china lost his mind. The article in which china's think tank said they should help terrorists to brake india into pieces. Now if there is another terrorist attack than this time blame would be on pakistan with CHINA. whole worlds view on pakistan is as 'spoiled country' but now it seems china too want to join pakistan directly. So if there is another terrorist attack than china too would be under scanner. That comment by china was so 'irresponcible'. Its like they throwing huge stones on their own foot. Am bit shocked how come such a country remark that. Small countries which dont have much power to direct war uses tactics of helping terrorists. China getting hint it cant do much about our anurachal pradesh so they now gave up and decided to walk pakistans line even when knowing what happen to pakistan.

Friends i think china lost his mind. The article in which china's think tank said they should help terrorists to brake india into pieces. Now if there is another terrorist attack than this time blame would be on pakistan with CHINA. whole worlds view on pakistan is as 'spoiled country' but now it seems china too want to join pakistan directly. So if there is another terrorist attack than china too would be under scanner. That comment by china was so 'irresponcible'. Its like they throwing huge stones on their own foot. Am bit shocked how come such a country remark that. Small countries which dont have much power to direct war uses tactics of helping terrorists. China getting hint it cant do much about our anurachal pradesh so they now gave up and decided to walk pakistans line even when knowing what happen to pakistan.

a normal netizen post a nice strategy about braking india into pieces in an unknown military forum
the hindustan times reported china was about to attack india in 2012

which one is more crazy?

give me just one credible source that the view of the think tank is official view of china then maybe ill listen to what u have to say, crap articles like that are produced everyday in India so dont tie ur panties up in a bunch over it

give me just one credible source that the view of the think tank is official view of china then maybe ill listen to what u have to say, crap articles like that are produced everyday in India so dont tie ur panties up in a bunch over it

Before I give you a credible source ..please tell me what all sources you think is credible.
Times
BBC
CNN
Times of India

Name a credible source which you are willing to trust and I will give you your article. I am saying this because every source I give you dismiss it as Zionist Hindu article or some CIA/RAW/MOSSAD conspiracy.

Before I give you a credible source ..please tell me what all sources you think is credible.
Times
BBC
CNN
Times of India

Name a credible source which you are willing to trust and I will give you your article. I am saying this because every source I give you dismiss it as Zionist Hindu article or some CIA/RAW/MOSSAD conspiracy.

chinese credible source ,not from an unknown chinese website,you idiot,like the report in hindustan times "china will attack india in 2012"

Times
BBC
CNN
Times of India

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Times -- zionist owned propaganda mouthpiece
BBC -- zionist controlled propaganda mouthpiece
CNN -- zionist owned propaganda mouthpiece
Times of India -- Hindu fanatics propaganda mouthpiece

Seriously, get a life man! Trying to "link" China to your False Flag Mumbai terror attack (which RSS was complicit in) is going over-board. Remember the hold-up in Chabad House with WHITE terrorists. Remember the lone-gunman (with Hindu red bracelet) who looks like from Nepal, what happen to the rest of them.

Also the foreigners who checked in at the Hotel (without going through security scanning) with tons of heavy duty baggage (enough for food, weapons, amunitions, bombs). How about the special forces commander who after the ordeal, on returning home was MURDERED?! :woot:

This is clearly a FALSE FLAG OPERATION, so stop blaming Pakistan & China. Better investigate the real perpetrators, and you can start by interviewing the remaining (alive) Special Forces who was gun-fighting the terrorists in the Hotel & Chabad House for hours straight. You know, these "foreign white" terrorists could easily "slipped out" of the Hotel/Chabad House disguised as 'regular tourists' to return to Israel. :sniper:

:rofl:

Seriously, get a life man! Trying to "link" China to your False Flag Mumbai terror attack (which RSS was complicit in) is going over-board. Remember the hold-up in Chabad House with WHITE terrorists. Remember the lone-gunman (with Hindu red bracelet) who looks like from Nepal, what happen to the rest of them.

:

whatever respect I had when i read some of ur preachings abt friendship comes to an end with this post....
I thought it was just Pakis wh have their mind tuned to hate india buy this "Hindu red bracelet" thing as a viable argument let alone how well one can justify it....

I will ask 2 simple questions, which aren't tough but just think abt it... u dont need to even reply....

1) If this ia such a preplanned covert operation of RSS and the likes why the heck will they leave "The red hindu band on his hand"... even staunch followers can remove the band and respectfully discharge it (i am not going to explain it how here ), Hindus dont believe that if band is removed .. they r doomed or CAN'T BREATH AIR !!!:woot::woot:
2) Is it unlikely or Impossible for a non-hindu to wear a red band just to give these conpiracy theorists a blast of oxygen ? - Now again sbdy here will say true muslims won't do that or sbdy on jihad wont do that !!! again do u know how true r they or what the crap....

Even if RSS and the likes planned it.. they wud make it believe that these terrorists speak like one, appear like one and dress like one... These r not mongoloids or whites..

And where the heck do u see a similarity between kasab and his team to Nepalese !!! this is new now :hitwall:

Also the foreigners who checked in at the Hotel (without going through security scanning) with tons of heavy duty baggage (enough for food, weapons, amunitions, bombs). How about the special forces commander who after the ordeal, on returning home was MURDERED?! :woot:

This is clearly a FALSE FLAG OPERATION, so stop blaming Pakistan & China. Better investigate the real perpetrators, and you can start by interviewing the remaining (alive) Special Forces who was gun-fighting the terrorists in the Hotel & Chabad House for hours straight. You know, these "foreign white" terrorists could easily "slipped out" of the Hotel/Chabad House disguised as 'regular tourists' to return to Israel. :sniper:

you know what?similar story like mumbai attack just happened the other day,400 cops kill lone bandit after 50-hour siege

chinese credible source ,not from an unknown chinese website,you idiot,like the report in hindustan times "china will attack india in 2012"

I don't read or speak Chinese just as you are incapable of writing a single paragraph of English which is comprehensible.

You are in a stage of denial, Are trying to imply that only Chinese sources are credible?

You got serious problems dude.

Also the foreigners who checked in at the Hotel (without going through security scanning) with tons of heavy duty baggage (enough for food, weapons, amunitions, bombs). How about the special forces commander who after the ordeal, on returning home was MURDERED?!

This is clearly a FALSE FLAG OPERATION, so stop blaming Pakistan & China. Better investigate the real perpetrators, and you can start by interviewing the remaining (alive) Special Forces who was gun-fighting the terrorists in the Hotel & Chabad House for hours straight. You know, these "foreign white" terrorists could easily "slipped out" of the Hotel/Chabad House disguised as 'regular tourists' to return to Israel.

Yawn!!!!
I asked you for a source which you thought ...according to your so called standards, was credible...Yawn!!!
But apparently your poor English comprehension skills have let you down and you have ended up making a fool of your self.

Stop trolling around and get a life !

I don't read or speak Chinese just as you are incapable of writing a single paragraph of English which is comprehensible.

You are in a stage of denial, Are trying to imply that only Chinese sources are credible?

You got serious problems dude.

those well-known websites all have the english page,why the hell am i denying,i said it's great strategy, what is india gonna do even if it's china's strategy? crying for Uncle Sam's help?you got what you deserved for supporting tibetan separatists in the last 50 years

Last edited:

BSF what amazes me is the cheek these guys have, they do all kinds of non sense and when criticised, any thing not to their liking is either Zionist or Imperialist or Fascist or Extremist Hindu or just Falun Gong or the guy lives in Taiwan (and so he is crap). I mean, can you beat it? However when it comes to bashing India, any shitty source is authentic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom