What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe everything ZH says. In fact, most Pakistanis regard him as more of an entertainer than a political analyst. He is the Pakistani equivalent of Fox News
Okay, well said.

Do you really think a majority of Pakistanis believe India is about to break up?
I sure hope not. That would be too outlandish... even for a dream.

Folks,

Don't bother. Just for fun, try browsing Indian mainstream media some time. It is the most childishly sycophantic and jingoistic media I have ever seen. In particular, the anti-Pakistan vitriole is so petty and childish, it is downright amateurish. Although they will deny it vehemently, the fact is that most Indians are obsessed with Pakistan, because their media is.

Now if you just prove the point you made here with any of the following INDIAN news sources

CNN IBN
Times Now
Hindustan Times

I will stand corrected if you can do it.
World media is the parrot.

There is nothing really I can say to this now....

Denial is the most predictable of all human responses - The Matrix 2

Your statement reminds me of the movie Matrix or The Trumen show where every thing is a setup.

At least Pakistani media prints dissenting views.
So does the Indian media.

They are after Modi's life for mismanagement of Godhra.

They are the one's launching Sting operations against Indian MP's and MLA, exposing the failures of Indian Army,Navy and Airforce.
Technically, the Pakistani offensive in Kargil was not a full-out war, but a surgical incursion. It would be India that would declare war to repel the incursion.

So it was not a war...is that what you are saying?
O wait... India declared war on Pakistan..is that what you are saying...?

Did India cross the LOC during the war/surgical incursion as you put it?

Did India declare war on Pakistan during the Kargil conflict ?

NO!

Stop feeding the Chinese trolls people!

Last edited:
Hi friend. i didn't know in a country like china where even a women dont have rights to produce babies more than 1 (one child polisy by communist china goverment) can have 'FREEDOM OF SPEECH' lol. How come someone writes so 'offensive article' and gets away with it??? Why china 'MUM'? Do chinese think tank have freedom to say anything about any country so offensive?

i would just reply to think tank part rest your comment about one child policy of China is mere trolling.

Chinese website denies being govt think-tank

BEIJING: The Chinese website, which published the controversial article about splitting India into 20-30 parts, today claimed it did not represent
the views of any government think-tank. The site’s owner-editor said he ran the Internet publication on his own without any government backing.

Kang Lingyi, the founding editor of the ÖйúÕ½ÂÔÍø_´ÓÓ°ÏìÖйú¿ªÊ¼£¬¸Ä±äÊÀ½ç, said the article was actually a web posting by an anonymous Internet user. He did not think it necessary to verify the identity and credential of the author before publishing the article, Kang said.

"It is simply a piece written by an ordinary netizen. The Indian scholar said it is a study by a government-run think-tank. This is ridiculous," Kang told TNN in an exclusive interview. The website today published a clafirication saying it represented no government body. Kang said he has also sent a fax with the clarification to the Indian embassy.

D S Rajan, the head of Chennai Centre for Chinese Studies, who circulated an English translation of the article, wrote that the Chinese article, was published in ÖйúÕ½ÂÔÍø_´ÓÓ°ÏìÖйú¿ªÊ¼£¬¸Ä±äÊÀ½ç. "The authoritative host site is located in Beijing and is the new edition of one, which so far represented the China International Institute for Strategic Studies (www.chinaiiss.org)," he wrote. Rajan's views were interpreted in the Indian media to mean that the two sites were linked to each other.

But Kang claimed he runs a separate research body, which has a similar name in Chinese as the CIISS, but has no relationship with the official think-tank.

Rajan told TNN the site, which published the article, must be enjoying some sort of government backing.

"This website must have some sort of official blessing. Otherwise, it would not be possible for it to publish such an article," he said.

Kang confirmed he has not been questioned by the foreign ministry or the government censors for publishing the article on August 8. Chinese censors routinely block Internet sites and investigate their writers and editors whenever an article is not liked by the government. This has not happened in the case of Kang’s since the piece was published on August 8. Beijing's silence even after Indian foreign ministry reacted to the article is significant.

The article caused a lot of surprise among Chinese foreign policy experts as well.

"No responsible scholar in China will say such things," Wang Chungui, vice president of the Association of Foreign Diplomats of China, told this reporter. Zhou Gang, a former Chinese ambassador to India and a special consultant to the ministry of foreign affairs in Beijing, reacted with surprise.

"This is nonsense. This is not the thinking in China," Zhou said when told about the content of the article.

"Everyone has a right to publish his post on website. We cannot possibly get to know the details of each netizen," Kang said. He said the article, which talked about China involving Pakistan and Bangladesh in a grand plan to split up India, was first circulated over the Internet in 2006.

The article has since been refined by different Internet users and it now sounds like a study by a research organization instead of being the opinion of an individual, Kang said. Phrases like "I think" and "I believe" that appeared in the 2006 article has been removed in the new version that he published, he said.

Kang said he was running his website, ÖйúÕ½ÂÔÍø_´ÓÓ°ÏìÖйú¿ªÊ¼£¬¸Ä±äÊÀ½ç without any government funding since 2002. "It is a coincidence that the Chinese name of my website is similar to the official think-tank, the China International Institute for Strategic Studies. He recently changed the English name of his organization to China Center for International and Strategic Studies to avoid confusion, Kang said.

His website is registered with the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology and bears the registration number ICP09053180, he said.

Chinese website denies being govt think-tank - China - World - NEWS - The Times of India

So does the Indian media.

They are after Modi's life for mismanagement of Godhra.

They are the one's launching Sting operations against Indian MP's and MLA, exposing the failures of Indian Army,Navy and Airforce.

I was talking about dissenting views regarding Pakistan. Of course, both countries have dissenting views on internal matters.

So it was not a war...is that what you are saying?
O wait... India declared war on Pakistan..is that what you are saying...?

No. I am saying that if India deemed the incursion to be sufficient provocation, it could have declared war on Pakistan.

Instead, both sides handled the situation like a border skirmish, not an all out war.

Once again, you deviate from the point that, regardless of what you call it, the Indian army was unable to handle the situation by itself. It had to call in the Israelis.

"Everyone has a right to publish his post on website. We cannot possibly get to know the details of each netizen," Kang said. He said the article, which talked about China involving Pakistan and Bangladesh in a grand plan to split up India, was first circulated over the Internet in 2006.

The article has since been refined by different Internet users and it now sounds like a study by a research organization instead of being the opinion of an individual, Kang said. Phrases like "I think" and "I believe" that appeared in the 2006 article has been removed in the new version that he published, he said.

Kang said he was running his website, ÖйúÕ½ÂÔÍø_´ÓÓ°ÏìÖйú¿ªÊ¼£¬¸Ä±äÊÀ½ç without any government funding since 2002. "It is a coincidence that the Chinese name of my website is similar to the official think-tank, the China International Institute for Strategic Studies. He recently changed the English name of his organization to China Center for International and Strategic Studies to avoid confusion, Kang said.

His website is registered with the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology and bears the registration number ICP09053180, he said. "

China has extensive firewalls and scrutiny in place to divert, filter internet traffic...Anyhow, even if Chinese clarifications are true..India has to plan as if the article reflects China policy option.

To accept the explanation and believe everything the chinese say would be in my eyes strategic lethargy.Im unable to understand,if China is making such plans...why does it upset Pakistani members?............oh...please dont point me to RSS propaganda/Indian media propaganda...we got our &*^% kicked in '62...we cannot afford to ignore any information from China !

Note: A Russian scientist has claimed that US will implode and get divided into six parts before July 2010....No one in Russia denied this...

His website is registered with the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology and bears the registration number ICP09053180, he said. "

China has extensive firewalls and scrutiny in place to divert, filter internet traffic...Anyhow, even if Chinese clarifications are true..India has to plan as if the article reflects China policy option.

To accept the explanation and believe everything the chinese say would be in my eyes strategic lethargy.Im unable to understand,if China is making such plans...why does it upset Pakistani members?............oh...please dont point me to RSS propaganda/Indian media propaganda...we got our &*^% kicked in '62...we cannot afford to ignore any information from China !

Note: A Russian scientist has claimed that US will implode and get divided into six parts before July 2010....No one in Russia denied this...

Sigh.... how many times does this need to be said before you understand?

All of Asia does NOT want to see India broken up into 20-30 states because:

(a) We are not "evil" people who like to see others suffer. Furthermore, we have a sense of Asian Unity in all of us (to some degree).

(b) Broken up india will cause MASSIVE refugees, the order of magnitude of hundreds of millions. Many of whom will flood into countries around the world.

(c) India is the most important nation in South & West Asia. Weak India means weak Asia - period!

(d) Nuclear weapons will get into hands of religious fanatics, warlords or sold to overseas. This alone spells instant disaster!

So to conclude, please get it into your head that no Asian nation would want India broken up. :hitwall: There will always be idiots who suggest it without contemplating the consequences, or they may say it out of anger. :agree:

Chinese website denies being govt think-tank

BEIJING: The Chinese website, which published the controversial article about splitting India into 20-30 parts, today claimed it did not represent
the views of any government think-tank. The site’s owner-editor said he ran the Internet publication on his own without any government backing.
Funny....
Coupled with the recent Indo China border tension
a poll which said Chinese viewed India as a threat
and this... posting..... you have to be blind deaf and dumb to not see the obvious.

(d) Nuclear weapons will get into hands of religious fanatics, warlords or sold to overseas. This alone spells instant disaster!

Then you should be worry about pakistan's nukes as of now.The whole world is.

Chinese trolls crack me up!!

Folks,

Don't bother. Just for fun, try browsing Indian mainstream media some time. It is the most childishly sycophantic and jingoistic media I have ever seen. In particular, the anti-Pakistan vitriole is so petty and childish, it is downright amateurish. Although they will deny it vehemently, the fact is that most Indians are obsessed with Pakistan, because their media is.

Pakistani media is often critical of Pakistan and favorable to Indian views, but Indian media is completely monolithic when it comes to national security. It parrots RAW propaganda verbatim without question. And the sad part is that most Indians are so utterly brainwashed from birth, they have lost the critical capacity for skepticism on this subject. They truly believe that all their internal dissent is caused by Pakistan. And they believe that RAW has not engaged in subversive activities in their neighbors' affairs.

As stated earlier, the Zionist-dominated Western media regurgitates the Indian propaganda verbatim because it suits their interests at this point, viz. combating Chinese and Islamic influence.

While I do find India's mainstream media 'uncurious'. However, so is western media apart from some alternate media outlets. Whatever, Ive read in Pakistani media is not complimentary to India; so am not sure what your point is? Some Indian analysts would tend to come across as 'emotional' rather than 'rational' however to paint Indians and Indian media in the same brush is plain bias.

How is your belief that RAW has engaged in subversive activities in Pakistan and other countries...not a Pakistani media created belief compared to an average Indian's belief of ISI's complicity in terror in India? Are you not the victim of the similar but Pakistani created medicine that you are accusing Indians of being victims of?

In your attempt to prove Indians as gullible you seem to prove yourself as gullible as well?

Tell me one Non Pakistani and Non Chinese news source you think is reliable?

Hi friend. i didn't know in a country like china where even a women dont have rights to produce babies more than 1 (one child polisy by communist china goverment) can have 'FREEDOM OF SPEECH' lol. How come someone writes so 'offensive article' and gets away with it??? Why china 'MUM'? Do chinese think tank have freedom to say anything about any country so offensive? Let alone media. Anyway the article by so called chinese communist goverment think tank was stupid childish type that it already dig grave for china in future. Anything would happen in india will bring china under scanner and yep it will expose china internationaly just like it exposed pakistan in whole world. Messing inside india (by the help of terrorists) will only give china bad name around the world and soon whenever chinese go abroad all people would look at them suspicious eyes just like one top bollywood actor (Sharukh Khan) detained at newyork airport because he had 'KHAN' surname and he was muslim. Most muslims are alot good people and caring but few muslims gave muslim community bad name by turning into terrorist and supporting terrorists. Same way china will end up if china dares to mess inside india by helping terrorists. China aint no 'little country' so china should act like responcible country. They been childish now and its alot sad to see that.

By the way, do you know any country who has disputes with all of its neighbors. I know -india.

By the way, do you know any country who has disputes with all of its neighbors. I know -india.

I know too...China.it has border issues with Taiwan, India & USSR

Once again, you deviate from the point that, regardless of what you call it, the Indian army was unable to handle the situation by itself. It had to call in the Israelis.

I thought I answered the question long back.
I'll copy paste my post again
The war was brought to India..India did not ask for it.India was hardly prepared for it..... and like you, yourself have amply termed it
Only a fool reinvents the wheel.

What say ?
And hence the Israeli help.

The only real disputes we have are with Pakistan and China.

Other than that, insignificant incidents do take place from time to time, but its nothing to worry about.

The only real disputes we have are with Pakistan and China.

Other than that, insignificant incidents do take place from time to time, but its nothing to worry about.

Well in front of Indian fake bullying indeed Bangladesh and Nepal must be insignificant but they are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom