What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did I form a value judgement?

I distrust all media when it comes to controversial subjects. Honest, objective journalism is all but extinct in all media.

No you cant they only tell news , you have to see all the parameters and analysis that.

Like when Pak Govt saying we are protesting US when they fire missile in PAK territory , but in secret they allowed US , this is well knows in public they made hue and Cry on this. Many things if you see ..... you have made their own judgment.

Why would I hold it against Forbes to not include a Pakistani billionaire? If we don't have a billionaire, we don't have one. What has Forbes got to do with it?

The credibility of the entire Zionist-dominated Western media is suspect when it comes to geopolitical issues, especially in the Middle East and adjacent areas.

Given that India is the new Western stooge in Asia to counter China's growing influence, any article about China-India relations should be taken with a grain of salt.

Well this what you think , and you want to see and hear think which fits in your own perception of fantasy, we can provide number of articles, topics which if suited you its trusted , if not then its biased.

India is Democratic country , it cant become stogies unlike PAK which is run by only PAK Army, one man show or nor like china which also run by one man and not like saudia Arabia which is also run by one man.

It is more credible then China and Pak govt Controlled media, the things they told to their citizens...

Are you honestly suggesting that other governments, including India, do not engage in propaganda and disinformation campaigns?

Indian media is some of the most jingoistic media I have ever seen.

This has already been discussed in another thread but Pakistani media at least publishes some pro-India views. Indian media, on the other hand, is 100% anti-Pakistan -- in the most petty, juvenile way imaginable.

Well this what you think , and you want to see and hear think which fits in your own perception of fantasy, we can provide number of articles, topics which if suited you its trusted , if not then its biased.

India is Democratic country , it cant become stogies

Speaking of fantasies...

No you cant they only tell news , you have to see all the parameters and analysis that.

Like when Pak Govt saying we are protesting US when they fire missile in PAK territory , but in secret they allowed US , this is well knows in public they made hue and Cry on this. Many things if you see ..... you have made their own judgment.

Yup. All the facts should be reported.

Like how India funded and supported LTTE in Sri Lanka.
How RAW was involved in 1971 and now in Balochistan and FATA.
How the Israelis had to bail out the Indian army who were getting their a** kicked in Kargil.

Full knowledge is good for everyone.

I think the Thread starter opened a Pandora box here ...the title of the thread seems flawed....

The ideal title should have been..."Chinese made Weapons being used in anti India activity" as the article in initial post states the same.....

By the way...Hand grenades from some other country were also found being used in 26/11 Mumbai attack.....Finland or Ireland I guess....

Yup. All the facts should be reported.

Like how India funded and supported LTTE in Sri Lanka.
How RAW was involved in 1971 and now in Balochistan and FATA.
How the Israelis had to bail out the Indian army who were getting their a** kicked in Kargil.

Full knowledge is good for everyone
Ya sure..why not...
Do provide proof of RAW supporting the militants from FATA and Balochistan and please do not rant away like Zaid Hamid.

Proof from a credible source,

Also include the video where the Pakistani army surrenders and takes its soldiers bodies.

While you are at it please include the reports by NYT which said that Pakistani nuclear tests had failed and that they had to call in the Chinese to save their butt.

As you have amply put it

Ya sure..why not...
Do provide proof of RAW supporting the militants from FATA and Balochistan and please do not rant away like Zaid Hamid.

Singh was provided proof in Egypt but, of course, he will deny it.
Not every piece of evidence can be laid out in newspapers, but I have faith in our intelligence agencies when they claim that is so.

Granted, I don't expect you to take our word for it, so we will have to leave it as is.

Also include the video where the Pakistani army surrenders and takes its soldiers bodies.

Which doesn't negate the fact that Indian army could not take on Pakistan by itself. It needed Israel to hold it's hand.

While you are at it please include the reports by NYT which said that Pakistani nuclear tests had failed and that they had to call in the Chinese to save their butt.

I don't doubt that Pakistan, like India, has received foreign technical assistance. I have never understood why people deny these things. Only a fool reinvents the wheel. If someone else knows something already, use their knowledge and profit from their experiences.

Singh was provided proof in Egypt but, of course, he will deny it.
Not every piece of evidence can be laid out in newspapers, but I have faith in our intelligence agencies when they claim that is so.

Granted, I don't expect you to take our word for it, so we will have to leave it as is.

What proof...Your own PM denied any dossier being given to India.?
You know why he said that ...it was because you do not have any proof.

Which doesn't negate the fact that Indian army could not take on Pakistan by itself. It needed Israel to hold it's hand.
The war was brought to India..India did not ask for it.India was hardly prepared for it..... and like you, yourself have amply termed it
Only a fool reinvents the wheel.

What say ?

what is so low about it......India has openly declared china its enemy and increasing there defense budget

The war was brought to India..India did not ask for it.India was hardly prepared for it.....

I'm sorry.
I wasn't aware that countries inform each and set up an appointment before launching into war.

Hint: It's a war, not a tennis match.

I'm sorry.
I wasn't aware that countries inform each and set up an appointment before launching into war.

I am sorry, but it seems that you have never heard of declaration of war
Declaration of war - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Countries kind of declare war on country before hand.

But I guess you guys are used to stabbing in the back.

That's how Pakistani's roll I guess
Its not a hide and seek match either.!!

I am sorry, but it seems that you have never heard of declaration of war
Declaration of war - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Countries kind of declare war on country before hand.

But I guess you guys are used to stabbing in the back.

That's how Pakistani's roll I guess

Its not a hide and seek match either.!!

Really How about The Iraq war
Yknow all that Lies and spin that western poltician cook up to invade Iraq ?

or Israel invading Lebanon

Its like you said "Its not a hide and seek match" and thats what they did hiding behind a lie I guess this war declaration should be thrown out of window.
why bring up such rubbish in the first place !

Ya sure..why not...

Proof from a credible source,

As you have amply put it

i ve been asking them proof for a long time in each and every thread they start rantling .......
the possible replies you will get are as following

reply:1)pakistan has already given proof to U.S. but they dont care because of their close relations with India.......- you may ask-as to why they didnt go to the U.N with the proof and let the world know about india sponsering terrorism.......but you would not get an answer!!!!:disagree:

reply 2:there is proof but the govt does not make it public for various reasons .....and what reason are those?---no reply ...:what:

reply 3:proof has been shared with india during the recent talks.....which the indian govt rejected ...........and the pakistani media didnt bother about the indian rejetion of receiving any proof .....they only propagate that proof was given to india and do not bother to ask their govt to clarify the indian statemant(rejection)
the pakistan govt was also silent to the rejection by india of receiving any proof:hitwall:

so in the end you have to assume one of these

1) the only thing that is holding pakistan together is their obsession with india......and the govt is doing everything at hand to keep that obsession raised so that it remains integrated ......( you can find that when ever an internal turmoil shows signs in pakistan -there would be some event that would lead to raised anti-india sentiments and that the internal discontent would be forgotten in the heat of anti -india sentiments ):agree:

2) they do not have any proof.......every thing is done to raise anti -india sentiments...

3)pakistani people need proof when other world nations say that their citizens are involved in terrorism...........but they dont need proof when their govt accuses india of anything........:hitwall:.....their political leaders suddenly become guardians of truth when they accuse india......

3) some idiots like zaid hamid spread anti india sentiments by" creating conspiracy theories" just because he is going to get publicity and also money for raising the viewership of the channel he comes in ......

so basically ...there is no proof ....just propaganda.........so dont waste your time asking these people for proof ........

p.s : to pak members ......... have you asked your govt why they are silent to the statement made by india of receiving no proof.......if you are not going to ask that question to your govt ,,,,,,there is no purpose of democracy that you claim to have and all your press people either dont have brains or they dont care .and ..they only want news that sells .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom