What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
:what:

If that personal attack was made by Indian member on this forum, either the entire comment would have been deleted or the member would be at least facing a ban.

That's because this thread contains obvious lies used for defamation - grey boy was only responding out of disgust. And for your information, non-Indian (Pak, Chinese, SL, BD) members who committed far less offences than Indian members have been banned many times in the past. Indian members make up more than half here.

If this article had substantiated (mostly) un-biased content then it would be appropriate. But this is merely Gordan Chang's "opinion" TAKEN AS FACT, when in reality it is full of lies and nonsense. THAT IS THE PROBLEM. :cheers:

I don't want to degrade myself by replying to a person who can't keep a check on his mannerism.

The real reasons are;

You B.S. got busted!!

You worry i am going ask your proof on whether Indians can make

a decent rifle!! Which you never could!!

And don't you run away like a pus@y when you lost a debate!!

:pakistan::china:

The real reasons are;

You B.S. got busted!!

You worry i am going ask your proof on whether Indians can make

a decent rifle!! Which you never could!!

And don't you run away like a pus@y when you lost a debate!!

:pakistan::china:

Losing your cool huh?! Fact remains that I don't need to use abusive words because I never lost a debate. And regarding rifles, there is plenty of information on the web regarding state-of-the art INSAS Excalibur and Zittara. I'm sorry but I'm not your personal web search assistant.

So.. carry on with your rants. It speaks volumes about you.

Behold! We have a member of the Pakistan Defence Forum who dares to question the credibility of Forbes. Hmm.. maybe he is angry at Forbes because their billionaire list didn't include a single Pakistani. Or maybe because Forbes revealed to the entire world that Pakistan's forex reserves stand at just $11.77 billion. (Pakistan's forex reserves fall to $11.77 bln - Forbes.com)
:rofl:

Anyways, we are deviating from the topic.

This "news" is an 'opinion' from China-hating Gordan Chang published by hate-filled jewish-zionist forbes. Any other questions?!:cheers:

What is so Hate-filled, Jewish-Zionist about Forbes? Can you elaborate please?

When Forbes posts articles about Pakistan's or Chinese economic developments, its a very good, professional, respectable source, but come a not-so-flattering article, it suddenly gets transformed into a hate-mongering Jewish-Zionist propaganda tool?

yawn.....

Behold! We have a member of the Pakistan Defence Forum who dares to question the credibility of Forbes. Hmm.. maybe he is angry at Forbes because their billionaire list didn't include a single Pakistani. Or maybe because Forbes revealed to the entire world that Pakistan's forex reserves stand at just $11.77 billion. (Pakistan's forex reserves fall to $11.77 bln - Forbes.com)
:rofl:

Anyways, we are deviating from the topic.

Why would I hold it against Forbes to not include a Pakistani billionaire? If we don't have a billionaire, we don't have one. What has Forbes got to do with it?

The credibility of the entire Zionist-dominated Western media is suspect when it comes to geopolitical issues, especially in the Middle East and adjacent areas.

Given that India is the new Western stooge in Asia to counter China's growing influence, any article about China-India relations should be taken with a grain of salt.

But this is merely Gordan Chang's "opinion" TAKEN AS FACT, when in reality it is full of lies and nonsense. THAT IS THE PROBLEM. :cheers:

Since you consider the article biased, can you please post sources to the contrary? We would really like to know. Since you are prone to make such sweeping comments, we would like to see some credible sources for your comments, lest people start suspecting your credibility.

Forbes was never that 'respectable' beyond readers who believed propaganda. And if you are 'yawning' perhaps you should:lazy:

You still didn't answer my question (not that you are under any obligation). Show us how Forbes is a hate mongering Zionist mouthpiece. Also please do post what YOU consider "propaganda" published in Forbes.

Since you consider the article biased, can you please post sources to the contrary? We would really like to know. Since you are prone to make such sweeping comments, we would like to see some credible sources for your comments, lest people start suspecting your credibility.

You want him to post an article that proves Chinese weapons were not involved in Mumbai?

Should we also post articles that French and German and Japanese and Brazilian weapons were not involved in Mumbai?

^^^^^^^
can you quote one respectable journal ,,,,,,which according to you ,gives nothing but the truth?

See this is how Pakistani mentality goes.....
If they are writing bad about Pakistan...they are zionist who are hell bent to destroy Pakistan.be it Forbes, NYT, Times, Dawn Geo, etc

If they are writing bad about India....no matter who the author is or no matter who is publishing ..be in Rupee news...or even a blog.... he is good.

Can't really comment about the Chinese.

They can't really write a paragraph here in this forum which is comprehensible...let alone reading it.

See this is how Pakistani mentality goes.....
If they are writing bad about Pakistan...they are zionist who are hell bent to destroy Pakistan.be it Forbes, NYT, Times, Dawn Geo, etc

If they are writing bad about India....no matter who the author is or no matter who is publishing ..be in Rupee news...or even a blog.... he is good.

Can't really comment about the Chinese.

They can't really write a paragraph here in this forum which is comprehensible...let alone reading it.

Where did I form a value judgement?

I distrust all media when it comes to controversial subjects. Honest, objective journalism is all but extinct in all media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom