What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
let the world know in advance how many other countries involved in Mumbai attacks.

its only pakistani nationals who are involved with the amount of chinese weponry that is increasinglymavailable freely in world markets because of thier obsecession for earning money by any means ....they have no ethics.........

:dance3: so now we are going to see exchange of Indian dossier after dossier with China this time

Yeh baby bring it on now i know why Kasab keep smiling when Indians are braging in the court :partay:

what is so low about it......India has openly declared china its enemy and increasing there defense budget

Yeah.. what is low about it?? India stations 60,000 troops near its border with China and China responds by helping terrorists who killed over 150 innocent Indian civilians. Nothing low about it.

As a matter of fact, it speaks volumes about the bravery of those involved. Can't fight armed soldiers, so massacre unarmed civilians.

:cheers:

Yeah.. what is low about it?? India stations 60,000 troops near its border with China and China responds by helping terrorists who killed over 150 innocent Indian civilians. Nothing low about it.
As a matter of fact, it speaks volumes about the bravery of those involved. Can't fight armed soldiers, so massacre unarmed civilians.

So when are Indians going to include China in the dossier championship???

Now the case has become more international :azn:

So when are Indians going to include China in the dossier championship???

Now the case has become more international :azn:

That's the difference.. for people like you it is all about conspiracy and "dossier championship". It is never about the fact that ultimately on that night hundreds of innocent women and children were killed. Some people just disgust me to the core.

Errr Wrong. It was the Indians who massacred and are continuing to ethnic-cleanse the "Mongoloids" NATIVE inhabitants in the NE land Bharat stole. :wave:

Errr Wrong. It was the Indians who massacred and are continuing to ethnic-cleanse the "Mongoloids" NATIVE inhabitants in the NE land Bharat stole. :wave:

U seem to preach friendship and then if somevbody tries take shots, u cook stories big time....
WHere the F***k india is ethnic cleansing ? in ur dreams ? don't bull-****... :devil::devil:
u r free to bull **** abt ur country, foreign policy of other countires and any communal voilences....
Its disgusting.. a closed economy where even press has to think twice before going against the govt, is accusing of ethinic cleansing.

Here everyone tries to be a saint as though their nations are reprersentatives of sainthoodness.

Forbes article may seem untrue but all it cud point is terrorists weapons are of china made... now its an altogether different question if China supplied them to terrorists or terrorists got hold of other sources within pakistan. China is one of the biggest arms exporters esp small arms in Asia.

:dance3: so now we are going to see exchange of Indian dossier after dossier with China this time

Yeh baby bring it on now i know why Kasab keep smiling when Indians are braging in the court :partay:

heck...I think u know a lot of things...
Don't digress from topic....

I never new Forbes could scoop so low to publish such comical trash. I am sure the author of the article has really balanced views about China. Gordon G. Chang is the author of The Coming Collapse of China.

Nice!!!:lol:

Blain, What is there to be surprised? Every fragmantation grenade recovered from militants in Kashmir is Chinese made. So are the pistols (Chinese copies of Russian 7.62 mm Tokarev) and so are the rifles (AK-56). That does not imply that China is supplying these militants. But it does means that Chinese are supplying to Pak and may be not insisting on an end-user clause. Technically this guy Chang is right. But China is not to blame directly.

Blain, What is there to be surprised? Every fragmantation grenade recovered from militants in Kashmir is Chinese made. So are the pistols (Chinese copies of Russian 7.62 mm Tokarev) and so are the rifles (AK-56). That does not imply that China is supplying these militants. But it does means that Chinese are supplying to Pak and may be not insisting on an end-user clause. Technically this guy Chang is right. But China is not to blame directly.

Do you understand the arms market that is currently active in Afghanistan and Central Asia? I can go to Pakistan's northwest and buy a Russian Army AK-101 off the market or if need be, an original 12.7mm Type 77 from Chinese ordnance factories. The market is flooded with Russian and Chinese hardware. Anything can be had by anyone willing to pay. Do you think any government would be so stupid to supply some terrorists with arms from their state-run ordnance factories?

This article is just as silly as the initial ones that came up with stories about Pakistan Ordnance Factory weapons in the hands of the culprits. Give the other sides some credit when they run undercover operations since you are all convinced about it. Nobody wants to take heat for such things by providing these militants with state manufactured weaponry, however just the way the situation in Afghanistan is, the arms market is flooded with weaponry from all over the place having been recycled from earlier supplies to the participants of the conflicts raging and continued supplies from official arms makers of the various countries. In Pakistan's northwest, the markets even have US origin weapons.

Last edited:
hahahahahahah... halarius... hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah.... ch ch ch china??? hahahahaahahahahhahahah

hahahahahahah... halarius... hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah.... ch ch ch china??? hahahahaahahahahhahahah

whats so funny in it.. they may have...! prove they didnt..!
where's my mug of coffee wala smilie...! i cant find it

Do you understand the arms market that is currently active in Afghanistan and Central Asia? I can go to Pakistan's northwest and buy a Russian Army AK-101 off the market or if need be, an original 12.7mm Type 77 from Chinese ordnance factories. The market is flooded with Russian and Chinese hardware. Anything can be had by anyone willing to pay. Do you think any government would be so stupid to supply some terrorists with arms from their state-run ordnance companies?

This article is just as silly as the initial ones that came up with stories about Pakistan Ordnance Factory weapons in the hands of the culprits. Give the other sides some credit when they run undercover operations since you are all convinced about it. Nobody wants to take heat for such things by providing these militants with state manufactured weaponry, however just the way the situation in Afghanistan is, the arms market is flooded with weaponry from all over the place having been recycled from earlier supplies to the participants of the conflicts raging and continued supplies from official arms makers of the various countries. In Pakistan's northwest, the markets even have US origin weapons.

wow what a flow man... i literally read it out loudly three times.... :) no wonder you are the moderator... :)

I think the Thread starter opened a Pandora box here ...the title of the thread seems flawed....

The ideal title should have been..."Chinese made Weapons being used in anti India activity" as the article in initial post states the same.....

By the way...Hand grenades from some other country were also found being used in 26/11 Mumbai attack.....Finland or Ireland I guess....

Thank u blueoval. This makes a lot more sense to me.

Then the next question is why the starter used such thread title? Does he not understand english very well or is he a China-hatred person?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom