What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
respected sir, when i replied you in my first post, i said you have been posting the most rediculous posts on this thread, now i know for sure that i was not wrong , because this post is another proof of that. y do u keep on repeating the same crap in ur posts again and again, for which you have been answered in detail already. now i know it would be hard as nuts for you to understand the posts but atleast try to read them before you reply, this would help you avoid repeating the posts.

calm down now, i know u have been on fire:flame:, since you cannot figure out things through logic but still lets not try to make things worst :cheers:now talking about kashmir, we fought three wars and wats the result??? still disputed, and a flash point for another war.
my dear i ant lord of kashmir and neither are you. the lords of kashmir are kashmiri people, and thats for you to understand. they will decide for their ultimate fate, and y are you afraid of that, acourding to your love logic, they must be loving you for what you did to them,so give them the their right of self determination, and if you are right in ur love logic they should opt for you people. still it will be a win-win situation for all kashmiris, india and even pakistan.
regarding jahadi language, well if i was speaking jhadi language, i wouldnt have been talking of kashmiri right of self determination, rather i would have stated something like " kashmir is ours, and we will take kahmir by force." now plz atleast try to understand this difference at least.:lol:

listen smart man, bloachistan is an integral part of pakistan, i explained it earlier, but if you cannot read that properly thats not my mistake. its not a disputed terrotory between pakistan and india, like kashmir, so useless to compare it with kasmir. it is as silly as if pakistan ask india to free nagaland, tripura, assam and other teratories which are fighting for indepenednce, why???? because pakistan has nothing to do with that, its indias interal affairs, let them deal it as they like,and so is bloachistan for us, india has no role in bloachistan, so it will be better to stop funding a few terrorists.

pitty attempt to show pakistan down. dear we dont need to show and talk loud of our help, so that the world could notice our help, like you do. what we have have done for them, the whole world knows that, millions of refugees living in our country for decades, not to mention infrastuctre work going on in afghanistan, busses and a hell lot of other help on perminant bases for years rather decades, no need to mention it further, cause you ant ready to wakeup yet:lazy:

Friend balochistan is internal part of pakistan? And kashmir aint india's internal part? Lol you are funny friend. Just because you are pakistani doesn't mean balochistan internal part of pakistan. 20 million baloch people wants freedom. Do you know how much is 20 million? Balochistan is 'mini country' itself. Better give them freedom or else if 1 baloch out of 20 gets out of controll than it would stand 1 MILLION strong baloch army (compare it to over half million pak army) lol. By the way friend i like you line in which you said result of all wars would be another war lol and than what? The end pakistan??? This time india clearly said that if war starts than it would be last war. In short 'india would go for kill' the last blow. India said it aint gonna leave pak litely this time if war starts. Its better for pak to keep begging 'loans' and store it because it wont last much in war lol. Friend u said i aint lord of kashmir (1 thing is sure u aint lord of kashmir because you are pakistani) but do you know kashmiris are 'INDIANS'. so am lord of kashmir or not its 'NONE' of your business. My simple advice is 'go and solve' your internal problem first and than try to poke noise in our kashmir lol. Cheers friend.

Of course in news they blamed it on ISI as usual but it is fact that India people right are not given by government of Indian. They are living like animals. So many state arms movement had been started for independence.
Which world you living in

KgLaoFWlJKM[/media] - breaking news: pakistani flag hoisted in assam india soon assam will be part of pakistan

Friend do u really think its alot difficult to flag other countries flag in country? Pakistan support terrorists. So few snicks in and hosted the flag. What if india decides to help terrorists and show them pakistan's highway and tells them to flag indian flag in pakistans assembly? Lol would than you would call it india's land? By the way friend the flag which been flaged was by chinese terrorists group (ULFA) who been flagging pakistans flag because they dont wanna expose CHINA'S hand in terrorist activity. Your countrys long buddy china been using pakistans name frequently lol. They way too clever. infact china made pakistan famous all over the world lol. Cheers friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Brahm0s,

I think amigo is right. Just cool down.

Friend am cool. Am just saying the facts. It doesn't make sense why pakistan after kashmir when its own country ready to brake in many pieces lol. And about china man what can i say? They said they won in 1962. Yet anurachal pradesh belongs to india. Does that make sence? If they won than they should have took anurachal pradesh with them. Why didn't they? See friend this two countries poking noise in india's business. Its really sad to see this two countries have alot potensial to be 'developed' country yet they begging like kids to india. This china bit funny. 3 times bigger in land mass than india, yet begging land (even when population nearly same). i think india should be the one who should demand more land but guess what india too much innocent. If india demands land am sure india would get it by being good and support from developed countries. India should demand land from our neighbours rather than watch they demanding land lol. Cheers

Friend do u really think its alot difficult to flag other countries flag in country? Pakistan support terrorists. So few snicks in and hosted the flag. What if india decides to help terrorists and show them pakistan's highway and tells them to flag indian flag in pakistans assembly? Lol would than you would call it india's land? By the way friend the flag which been flaged was by chinese terrorists group (ULFA) who been flagging pakistans flag because they dont wanna expose CHINA'S hand in terrorist activity. Your countrys long buddy china been using pakistans name frequently lol. They way too clever. infact china made pakistan famous all over the world lol. Cheers friend.

What suggests you that Pakistan will support a smaller movement and not a bigger separatists movement in India?

No inputs to suggest Naxalite-ISI links: Govt - India - NEWS - The Times of India

Friend balochistan is internal part of pakistan? And kashmir aint india's internal part? Lol you are funny friend. Just because you are pakistani doesn't mean balochistan internal part of pakistan. 20 million baloch people wants freedom. Do you know how much is 20 million? Balochistan is 'mini country' itself. Better give them freedom or else if 1 baloch out of 20 gets out of controll than it would stand 1 MILLION strong baloch army (compare it to over half million pak army) lol. By the way friend i like you line in which you said result of all wars would be another war lol and than what? The end pakistan??? This time india clearly said that if war starts than it would be last war. In short 'india would go for kill' the last blow. India said it aint gonna leave pak litely this time if war starts. Its better for pak to keep begging 'loans' and store it because it wont last much in war lol. Friend u said i aint lord of kashmir (1 thing is sure u aint lord of kashmir because you are pakistani) but do you know kashmiris are 'INDIANS'. so am lord of kashmir or not its 'NONE' of your business. My simple advice is 'go and solve' your internal problem first and than try to poke noise in our kashmir lol. Cheers friend.

cut ur crap and just beacuse ur Indian dosent means tht Kashmir is integral part of India Indians have not even honoured the security council resolutions on Kashmir, btw wht are u smoking these days,u want to say tht all ppl in baluchistan r balochi, the population of Baluchistan is not 20 million dumbo, it was 6.5 million in 1998 and uptil now it wud have been hardly near 10 million and out of this only 35% are balochis and rest r pujabi, pushtuns, makrani etc and out of these 35% balochis not all balochis support ur insurgency idea for a free balochistan u ppl think of insurgency and breaking nation a game of children, get ur facts right, and u said u ppl will go for the kill after ll u ppl think we r so weak so may i ask u what happened to the idea of surgical strikes which ppl like u forwarded & talked about it so much, wake up man, Pakistan is a reality u ppl are just abosolutely obsessed with Pakistan ur media is doing publicity for ISI n Pak army, do u really think u ppl can destroy Pak and just simply walk away, i say again cut ur crap & no need to give us advice plz try to solve ur problems we know how to handle our probs don't worry so much about us..

Indians have not even honoured the security council resolutions on Kashmir

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Which security council resolution are you talking about? Resolution 47?

Read the text of that resolution before showing-off your knowledge here. And then tell me who have honored the resolution, and who haven't. :lol:

I feel sorry for Pakistanis at times. Their leadership has brainwashed them so much that they have no sense of reality and live in this dreamworld.

Last edited:
Of course in news they blamed it on ISI as usual but it is fact that India people right are not given by government of Indian. They are living like animals. So many state arms movement had been started for independence.
Which world you living in

KgLaoFWlJKM[/media] - breaking news: pakistani flag hoisted in assam india soon assam will be part of pakistan

This is what happens when millions of Bangladeshis enter Assam.

So.. couple of these illegal Bangladeshis decided to hoist the Pakistani flag, and this Indian media channel decided to sensationalize the issue to increase TRPs and Pakistanis now begin to think Assam will join Pakistan?! :rofl:

Secessionist movements in NE India have declined drastically. Movements like ULFA and others have been largely inactive and are only capable of carrying out terrorist attacks, those too occasionally, so as to stay in news. Speaks volumes about their desperation level.

Fact remains, despite the fact India is 10 times bigger and 10 times more diverse, Kashmir is the only region were separatism is dominant. But in Pakistan.. the list is never ending.

Last edited by a moderator:
If tomorrow someone fly the Pakistan flag in USA, they might even claim New York. So funny...

So you want to move from China-Mumbai to assam. Then let me go through Baluchistan, FATA, SWAT, Gilgit, Batlistan.

If you see the video, it was done in almost all district of Assam. So its surely a plot rather then voice of people.

You talk about voice of people. When majority people wants then only consideration can be taken and this is not card game. On this basis, there will at least one person who wants his state to be separate and this way whole Pakistan will get wipe off.

Talking about Freedom, then see about moments in USA itself. - List of U.S. state secession proposals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ho Mr. you said that if Pakistan demand Kashmir freedom Indian will make issue that free Balochistan that we will give Kashmir.
You answer your own question and wasting everyone time in this forum.
If some balochi support by raw stand against GOP then it does n t mean that whole baluchi people want freedom.

If some balochi support by raw stand against GOP then it does n t mean that whole baluchi people want freedom.

Same applies with Kashmir. If some ISI stand against GOI then it doesn't mean that whole Kashmiri people want freedom. Even, why should People trust you, you already agreed with china to gift 20% of the Jammu and Kashmir.

Ho Mr. you said that if Pakistan demand Kashmir freedom Indian will make issue that free Balochistan that we will give Kashmir.

No need of that. As Pakistan has always demanded and nothing so far happened.

Few balochi fighting against GOP why they are supported by Indian intelligent agency and media?

This is what happens when millions of Bangladeshis enter Assam.

So.. couple of these illegal Bangladeshis decided to hoist the Pakistani flag, and this Indian media channel decided to sensationalize the issue to increase TRPs and Pakistanis now begin to think Assam will join Pakistan?! :rofl:

Secessionist movements in NE India have declined drastically. Movements like ULFA and others have been largely inactive and are only capable of carrying out terrorist attacks, those too occasionally, so as to stay in news. Speaks volumes about their desperation level.

Fact remains, despite the fact India is 10 times bigger and 10 times more diverse, Kashmir is the only region were separatism is dominant. But in Pakistan.. the list is never ending.

I know this can be done easily any where?
If Bangladeshis why not a Bangladesh flag?

Same applies with Kashmir. If some ISI stand against GOI then it doesn't mean that whole Kashmiri people want freedom. Even, why should People trust you, you already agreed with china to gift 20% of the Jammu and Kashmir.

No need of that. As Pakistan has always demanded and nothing so far happened.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Kashmir movement start way back from 1947. While baluchistan issue is current.
Secondly balochistn is recognizing by all the countries even India.

Do n t mix balochistan with Kashmir. balochistan is Pakistan internal problem while Kashmir is disputed land(case in united nation).

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Kashmir movement start way back from 1947. While baluchistan issue is current.
Secondly balochistn is recognizing by all the countries even India.

Do n t mix balochistan with Kashmir. balochistan is Pakistan internal problem while Kashmir is disputed land(case in united nation).

It will be mix whenever you keep mixing other issues. As you don't care why should others care you. You keep sending Terrorist to other nations is this UN resolution or Pak Doctrine. I think India should not talk about this issue until Terrorism gets clear from whole country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom