What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you did not read my post carefully. you missed a point. In the last line I said 'without commenting on Pakistan's performance in the trials', which is self-explanatory why I would not like to go to Hafiz Saeed. I have not seen all the proofs given by Indian Govt., neither have I seen his trial in Pak courts. So I can't comment on that. Here I am giving my reasons on why I am just against the open debate idea of your Mr. Rehman Malik and I will stick to the point.Sorry.

:cheers:

Ok If you haven't seen proofs and trial what is the basis of aspersions you are casting about Pakistani performance? Dude, I can read in between the lines... So you want US to bully Pakistan on this issue to fulfill Indian demands regardless of what court proceeding and Indian proofs are proving or not. Sorry that is not going to happen either.

So what's the fuss about. Just make the evidence public. The dossier is after all in GoP's possession.

Oh really! Why don't India do it herself after all it is you who is blaming Pakistan and ISI and JeD etc. Go ahead... make it public in front of more than 1 billion people of yours.

Really I don't understand what Pakistan will get if this debate may happened there is no change in circumstance who ever is win..
Mumbai Attack issue is more crucial then just conducting debate on it .
It show Pakistan Political attitude to wards addressing critical issues.

Indian Politics floats on Love for India and Hatred for Pakistan. There are people in your own National Assembly who needed some serious issue like Mumbai Attack to sell themselves to Indian Public.. and they did well after that. Debate like this will expose who did what and who didn't and all before Indian, Pakistani and International Audience. More than Indian or Pakistan, its the aggrieved families of the incident who must know who was behind assassination of their loved ones. How Kurkure and the team got assassinated within first 15 minutes of firing and How 10 militants where able to make from Karachi to Mumbai within 2 days on a small motor-boat beating all radars and heavily patrolled doorways of Mumbai Sea Port. We need answers.

And why the heck are you not sure India would win it? Why is "who ever wins" an option to you? If you know Mujahideen did that, beat your chest and stand tall with the claims your government and media has been making.

Mumbai attackes was war on India by so called stateless terrorist from Pakistan. No point in having discussion with Pakistan on the same. As Pakistan itself knows discussions will not lead to solution. Pakistan can have discussion with Interpol who has put arrest warrant or request for trial in neutral court.

Call by Malik is just to divert attention and a gimmick.

According to Indian media, India suppose to provide passage to Kasab. Which they didn't . Now, no one in Pakistan govt knows, if Indians or Kasab is playing mind game by changing statement every day. But thats for sure Indian are trying their best to " cash out" Kasab much as possible by giving projection on western media and diverting from Kashmir issue..........but how long. A terrible situation happened in Mumbai, but their is time limit to use such situation, after that it expires.

A debate on this? Interesting.....

If it actually happens, please don't let Rehman Malik represent Pakistan. Rehman Malik couldn't debate with a shoe if his life was on the line.

According to Indian media, India suppose to provide passage to Kasab. Which they didn't . Now, no one in Pakistan govt knows, if Indians or Kasab is playing mind game by changing statement every day. But thats for sure Indian are trying their best to " cash out" Kasab much as possible by giving projection on western media and diverting from Kashmir issue..........but how long. A terrible situation happened in Mumbai, but their is time limit to use such situation, after that it expires.

Where did you read in Media about passage not provided to Kasab ?

Pakistan calls Kasab a non state actor and not even provided

Counselor access to its own citizen.

The timeline when the evidence was presented and whether Pakistan has been dragging their feet.

There are a whole host of allegations from the Pakistani side including
- initially it was in marathi
- evidence was delivered piecemeal
- latest evidence didn't get in till few days ago

I don't know which side is telling the truth, but neither side can lie about this matter if they are sitting face-to-face against each other.
Why is a 'debate' needed to answer these questions?

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Oh really! Why don't India do it herself after all it is you who is blaming Pakistan and ISI and JeD etc. Go ahead... make it public in front of more than 1 billion people of yours.
Its your minister who is asking for a debate, not ours.

Where did you read in Media about passage not provided to Kasab ?

Pakistan calls Kasab a non state actor and not even provided

Counselor access to its own citizen.
Where id media report passage was provided ?????....That's why Pakistani army lost trust on all Indian dossier.

According to Indian media, India suppose to provide passage to Kasab. Which they didn't .

I was responding to above part.

If Pakistan still wonders about Kasab's statement it can very well go ahead and provide counselor access and/or Lawyer to him.

Why is a 'debate' needed to answer these questions?

We need a face-to-face meeting where each side can respond to the other's allegations.

It has to be in public so people can see for themselves without media filtering and pundit 'analysis'.

From all accounts your guy is a smart lawyer, and this Rehman guy of ours is not the sharpest tool in the shed, so you guys should be looking forward to it.

We need a face-to-face meeting where each side can respond to the other's allegations.

It has to be in public so people can see for themselves without media filtering and pundit 'analysis'.

From all accounts your guy is a smart lawyer, and this Rehman guy of ours is not the sharpest tool in the shed, so you guys should be looking forward to it.

Whats is understanding of each others allegation? Both should work towards bringing perpetrators of terrorist attack to Justice. It looks one side is providing dossiers and other side is providing counter dossier.

Winning the debate is not India's Objective. Malik made statement knowing India would not oblige.

Goodperson has already said what I would have said. I will just ask something entirely different.

Why do you think that without a 'face-to-face' meeting the questions, that you have raised, can't be answered. Whats wrong with official press releases.

If at all necessary, Pakistan can issue a white paper on the entire issue. Why this call for 'face-to-face' debate?

The answer is in Goodperson's last sentence.

'Malik made statement knowing India would not oblige.'

This is called posturing, or gallery politics.

One thing that we pakistanis need to know and understand by now is that we cannot satisfy Indians no matter what we do or how far are we willing to go, so better tell them to get lost. Its our way or the highway. They dont have a trust on our institutions, fine by us bye bye.
The way Chidambaram is running his loud mouth it is obvious it sorry i meant he wants to mount pressure on his Pakistani counter part before the up coming meeting between the 2. As usual nothing but a cheap indian tactic to isolate Pakistan and somehow exert as much pressure as they could to somehow force Pakistan to bow down to illegal Indian demands. They have given the list of sixty people they want from Pakistan to the US, i am surprised how did they miss ISI chief and COAS out of it.

Mumbai attackes was war on India by so called stateless terrorist from Pakistan. No point in having discussion with Pakistan on the same. As Pakistan itself knows discussions will not lead to solution. Pakistan can have discussion with Interpol who has put arrest warrant or request for trial in neutral court.

Call by Malik is just to divert attention and a gimmick.

There are many loop holes in the story told by Indian Media and Indian Government. The dossier which New Delhi gave to Islamabad had blunders and undeniable faults. The gun which they claimed to be made in Pakistan (Darra) was fake, the Hand-Grenades were of Russian origin, Pak Washing Soda is actually Made in Iran and the brand Pak-Pickle didn't exist ever.. and surprisingly enough, the DNA tests of two terrorists were exact. People of Pakistan, who identify Mumbai attacks as terrorists activity and want culprits to be prosecuted are suspicious that India is telling is only "half truth". Same is being felt by people of India and they are not trusting Pakistan's intent to cooperate. You are blaming us, we are blaming you. This is a kind of deadlock everybody in Pakistan, India or living elsewhere must know who is causing this deadlock and who not.

It is incomprehensible why an Indian would oppose any step that goes towards fact finding. Are you afraid that this dialogue can lead to revelations you as an Indian are not ready to accept? Are you honest in finding and prosecuting the culprits of Mumbai Attacks, regardless of the fact who they were and where they live OR you are looking towards Pakistan no matter whoever is actually responsible for death of 180 innocent citizens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom