What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont have proof that we had anything to do with it. I'm not even involved in intelligence or military circles at this time.....

Has nothing to do with fearing some short indians. But it's just a game being played by both sides. You create sabotage in Baluchistan, we will make your life HELL in Afghanistan. We dont need to meddle in Kashmir, because they themselves are starting to rise against indian army presence.

Look at Sri Nagar --where every day there are shuttered protests. The locals all wave Pakistani flags from dawn till dusk. :)

Thats simple right? Equations are very simple as you said you create trouble here you will have trouble in Pakistan. Equations are simple and now you are talking sensible as compared to your previous posts. Sorry to say that but this one is far more creditible post for a military professional.

As far as Kashmir is concerned their are 2 sides of the coin. You get to know what you wanna hear and we get to know what we wanna hear. There are protests no doubt but there is also cross border infiltration which is fuelling these protests.

Has there been any debate about it already? It's important to know whether India really did it themselves because that would justify Pakistan's anger on India and Pakistan then indeed should be more careful.

Has there been any debate about it already? It's important to know whether India really did it themselves because that would justify Pakistan's anger on India and Pakistan then indeed should be more careful.

that part has been sorted out...Pakistani govt. acknowledges that the attack was planned in Pakistan by Pakistanis...what is left to be seen is whether the GoP was invovled directly or not.

What difference does it make? Why was your navy and nsg fast asleep? Where were they? Why did it take so long to neutralize a few kids with AKs? Be more worried about the indian nationals who helped carry out the attack. Be more worried about the naxals who pose more risk. There are already 13 naxal affected states. Mangalore and Orissa and all other bjp led states meanwhile, are hotbed for hindu extremism. Find out why karkare was killed. Solve shamjota express bomb suspects. 70 of our nationals were killed. We are first to be making demands to hindustan. If india won't cooperate, we don't need to waste time even dealing with them. They can all go to hell, we don't care for them.

I got your point, you are saying we have hand in Mumbai blast and we will not corporate. In future do not say India has not given evidence.

that part has been sorted out...Pakistani govt. acknowledges that the attack was planned in Pakistan by Pakistanis...what is left to be seen is whether the GoP was invovled directly or not.

You are sick!!

These things are been accepted & said by pakistan,

1. Ajmal Kasab is pakistani (non other terrorist was accepted as pakistani)
2. Some part of this attack has been made in pakistan (means some part could be in mumbai, it depends where terrorist get more information from)
3. Pak SC release LeT leader because India couldn't give enough evidences against him.
4. RM is saying stop shouting and blaming job.. if you really want to have something i.e. pakistan is not helping, then come up on the table and for open talk.. which means pakistan is doing everything in his capability even banned organization, without indian proofs..
5. What is taking india so long in collecting proofs, are they making up or what? a year is going to pass that indians are barking around for mumbai attack, but yet no enough evidence to proof their stance.. and even fail to trail the capture terrorist, yet expecting more then that from pakistan...If you have balls to prove your points then come to open debate to proof your point.. why shouting around just for no reason..

You are sick!!
5. What is taking india so long in collecting proofs, are they making up or what? a year is going to pass that indians are barking around for mumbai attack, but yet no enough evidence to proof their stance.. and even fail to trail the capture terrorist, yet expecting more then that from pakistan...If you have balls to prove your points then come to open debate to proof your point.. why shouting around just for no reason..

See Pakistan is denying the current proofs as not creditable enough for any proof given to them when the same was accepted by majority of nations as well as UN. Based on which organizations within Pakistan were banned.

Trials are going on. In India we have a judicial system where there is a trial and the decisions are after listening from both sides. We do not just hang around people just like that. No democracy in the world allows that.

If debate was the solution for all problems Indian (also known for the worlds biggest outsourcing industry and marketing and selling things to world) intellectuals would have loved to sell all issues with that. A decison on Kashmir or Mumbai can not be based upon a open debate. And if it does not yield results what is the point of having it at the very first place.

And mind your language calling Indians barking, we very well know how to reply to that and how bite right in the "you know where"

See Pakistan is denying the current proofs as not creditable enough for any proof given to them when the same was accepted by majority of nations as well as UN. Based on which organizations within Pakistan were banned.

Did india given any evidence to pakistan at that time? No, still pakistan banned that organization, that also clearly shows pakistan is sincere to solve the problem.. but i still didn't get it, what you guyz shown in UN, so they banned this organization. since the proofs clearly shows that it is not enough to hang/arrest whole organization or even single person.. which is done by SC, which is our independent judicial system, nothing to do with pak government or political system

If debate was the solution for all problems

This now shows that you are an indian, they have some understanding problem.. I try my level best to make you guyz understand but failed. Last try!!

I meant RM said, stop shouting around the world that pakistan is not cooperating, since Pakistan is cooperating, banning, arresting clearly shows They are serious, spend our tax money on solving your stupid security mishap, is another indication that pakistan is trying to help.. but if really want to shout then come on the debate, so whole world see who is shout a.k.a _____ and who is actually working to solve problem.. Debate is not to solve the problem but make you guyz SHUT UP!! get it?

And mind your language calling Indians barking, we very well know how to reply to that and how bite right in the "you know where"

I trained around 25.. I know those bark can't bite, they are just hiding their fear.. and trying to make other scare so he do something stupid, like run away.

Did india given any evidence to pakistan at that time? No, still pakistan banned that organization, that also clearly shows pakistan is sincere to solve the problem.. but i still didn't get it, what you guyz shown in UN, so they banned this organization. since the proofs clearly shows that it is not enough to hang/arrest whole organization or even single person.. which is done by SC, which is our independent judicial system, nothing to do with pak government or political system

This now shows that you are an indian, they have some understanding problem.. I try my level best to make you guyz understand but failed. Last try!!

I meant RM said, stop shouting around the world that pakistan is not cooperating, since Pakistan is cooperating, banning, arresting clearly shows They are serious, spend our tax money on solving your stupid security mishap, is another indication that pakistan is trying to help.. but if really want to shout then come on the debate, so whole world see who is shout a.k.a _____ and who is actually working to solve problem.. Debate is not to solve the problem but make you guyz SHUT UP!! get it?

I trained around 25.. I know those bark can't bite, they are just hiding their fear.. and trying to make other scare so he do something stupid, like run away.

See neither you nor us can comment on the proofs shared but the same proofs were shown to the world community. There is flaw in Judicial system then if the same proofs are accepted by the world but not by the Judicial system in Pakistan.

So you think winning a debate will shut up. Boss trial and investigations are underway. If we come up with something tomorrow we will be presenting it again in the world. So should we go for debate again after new discovery or revelation is made in the coarse of investigation. Do you think that would result anything with every new discovery rendering the previous debate useless.

Dont know what you trained and how you trained but yeah I can see the Indian bite marks when I see the geography of South Asia.

Just out of interest...
Chidambaram was a lawyer by profession before he got into politics.
What was Rehman Malik's profession?
Even then he is not accepting proposal of debate... Hmmmm it seems something fishy in all this Indian hoopla.

You are sick!!
Fracker bro...I like your posts...let's not get into that shall we...
These things are been accepted & said by pakistan,

1. Ajmal Kasab is pakistani (non other terrorist was accepted as pakistani)
even Kasab wasn't until good journalism in Pakistan proved you wrong.
2. Some part of this attack has been made in pakistan (means some part could be in mumbai, it depends where terrorist get more information from)
this some part that was planned on your soil is good enough for us to suspect your agencies.
3. Pak SC release LeT leader because India couldn't give enough evidences against him.
right now our 'evidences' are hidden in the mind of this lone captured terrorist...and statements wouldn't matter to you would they?
your govt. did not give your citizen a lawyer when he asked for one.
4. RM is saying stop shouting and blaming job.. if you really want to have something i.e. pakistan is not helping, then come up on the table and for open talk.. which means pakistan is doing everything in his capability even banned organization, without indian proofs..
LeT is a terror organization...acknowledged by many countries...and it's leaders roams free in Pakistan.As far as the banning is concerned...that came after the UNSC unanimously passed a resolution to ban LeT also endorsed by China.
we have access to just Ajmal Kasab...the places where they got their training, the people higher up who gave them training,etc are all in Pakistan....and your govt. is not nailing those responsible...surely you do not think that it was just these 10 blokes responsible for the mumbai carnage do you?

So you proven you are indian, and will never understand... go on with your arguments.. :)

Dont know what you trained and how you trained but yeah I can see the Indian bite marks when I see the geography of South Asia

As i said before those who bark never bite, they only bark to scare, so he make something stupid i.e. run away.. It wasn't Indian bite, it was someone else.. indian barking only came in and make thing worst for pakistan. But now we have learn our lessons.. As i trained 25 so i know you need a stick (1998) to tackle one that only bark, and crush other who is looking to bite. After all both are animals, understand these two thinks.. :)

All people want to do is fight and argue and bicker some more.
A 180 people died but all that matters is politics and who is right and who is wrong. Who ever planned the attack is happily laughing somewhere .
Watching the eternal bickering between India and Pakistan.

both sides are to blame for this i guess, Terrorists are just simply taking advantage of the situation to plan and stage attacks in this diplomatic shamble .

An open debate on what happened at Mumbai..
very well, lest the names of the 180+ people that died at the start of the debate.
Before engaging in power politics.

It seems that the sub continent still has a long way to go.
Before

for 2 democracies , public safety is put behind national pride.

But still what can anyone do but make the best of the situation.

But don't mind me , you may carry on in this debate. fueling the power politics that has consumed both nations.
but can you at least list the 180 + dead names , so that you can acknowledge the mockery you make of their deaths,
just so that all of you can force each others Anti Pakistan and anti- Indian opinions on one another.

So you proven you are indian, and will never understand... go on with your arguments.. :)

As i said before those who bark never bite, they only bark to scare, so he make something stupid i.e. run away.. It wasn't Indian bite, it was someone else.. indian barking only came in and make thing worst for pakistan. But now we have learn our lessons.. As i trained 25 so i know you need a stick (1998) to tackle one that only bark, and crush other who is looking to bite. After all both are animals, understand these two thinks.. :)

how the hell is this post not deleted?
I mean what does this mean in the context of the thread?
talking of indian barks and bites...is he writing a sub-continental Vet manual?

^^^ Seriously Bezerk bro .... my post was BS agreed and deserved the chop (needless to say it got the message across) .... but why not Fracker's gem?

Or is a Pakistani dog bite/bark/training given preeminence here over similar Indian pursuits?

You may delete this post too but I hope you get our point .... Newton's principles.

Cheers, Doc

india also confessed that some of the logistics and other planning was carried out in india....by homegrown indians.

Some of the attackers were indian too.

why would GoP be involved? They wouldnt gain from such an attack. Nor would any of the state institutions.

it's better to focus on better security measures.....and also understand that Kashmir issue is still an issue of contention. We have offered on several occasions to begin dialogue on this issue, despite what happened during the bollywood attacks. But it seems india is either unwilling, scared, or in denial about acknowledging the importance of such an initiative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom