What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing that Israel is co-operating more with India now, its been the victim of the same sort of terrorism that we've had to endure. We can use their help given their extensive experience in this field.

HI ray chotay bhai ki barey bhai kay liyye fikermandi. lakin lagta hai chota bhai asal mein bara bhai hai.

It is better to be envied than pitied.

Qaeda-backed LeT set for series of terror attacks in India, warns Israel’s NSC
September 18th, 2009 SindhToday

Tel Aviv, Sep.18 (ANI): Israel’s National Security Council’s Counter-Terrorism Bureau has issued a terror warning for India, saying a Pakistani terror group, having close links with Al-Qaeda, is planning to carry out series of strikes across the country.

“A Pakistani terror organization affiliated with al-Qaida and responsible for the attacks in Mumbai last year is planning to carry out a string of attacks throughout the Indian subcontinent,” the notice issued by the bureau stated.

The warning said that though foreigners, especially from western countries could be targeted, and that Israelis and places where Israelis usually assemble in large numbers are on top of the terror outfit’s hit list.

The bureau rated the threat as ‘imminent and concrete’ and emphasized on the Jammu and Kashmir region, The Jerusalem Post reported.

This is probably the first time that such a warning has been issued regarding threat to Israelis in India, as India is considered a friendly country with thousands of Israelis living in different part of the nation. (ANI)

[NF]

The Indian orange media is once again at it. Where in the advisory note Israel mentioned LeT???????????????:what:

“A Pakistani terror organization affiliated with al-Qaida and responsible for the attacks in Mumbai last year is planning to carry out a string of attacks throughout the Indian subcontinent,” the notice issued by the bureau stated.

Now did you just wake up or what.?

Now did you just wake up or what.?

Lolzz, there is no proof it was carried out by LeT.

Above all LeT had never been linked to al-qaeda.

If anyone that is linked and supported by al-qaeda in Pakistan it is anti-Pakistan terrorist group TTP and Laskhar-e-Jhangvi which is anti-Pakistan

To me it seems that INDIA with help of its Israeli buddies is planning to conduct another Mumbai-Style attack within and then blame it on, LET, TTP, ABC, EFG, located in Pakistan. Maybe desperate times (India getting no action or international support on so-called Mumbai attacks from International community) calls for desperate measures (coordinating a Mumbai styled, multiple locations killing spree by RAW within India).

The Lala is good in springing traps, but we are better in knowing the Lala well!

If anyone that is linked and supported by al-qaeda in Pakistan it is anti-Pakistan terrorist group TTP and Laskhar-e-Jhangvi which is anti-Pakistan

Britain?s MPs see Let behind Mumbai attack- Hindustan Times
Holding the LeT responsible for last year's Mumbai attacks, a British Parliamentary committee on Sunday said several major terror attacks across the world, including in London, Madrid and Bali, had origins in the tribal areas of Pakistan.

A report by the powerful Foreign Affairs Committee quoted a former CIA chief as saying that Pakistan-based Lashkar-e-Toiba, blamed by India for attacks on its soil including on Mumbai, has reached a "merge point" with al-Qaeda.

It said: "The LeT group, which was responsible for the November 2008 Mumbai attacks which targeted Westerns, in particular US and UK nationals, also operates from Pakistan’s tribal areas. The former head of the CIA, Michael Hayden, claimed earlier this year that LeT had reached a 'merge point' with al Qaeda."

Answers both your doubts

Jana, Zakiur rehman lakhvi the "alleged" mastermind is under trial by a Pakistani court and is founder of LeT. Moreover, Ilyas Kashmiri a senior commander of another Kahsmiri militant outfit HuJI was killed just recently and was behind plots to kill Musharraf after he cracked down on them.
Pakistani Kashmiri militants now fighting NATO forces - Middle East Transparent

If you think that Kashmiri militatn groups will not join hands with TTP/Al Qaeda to wreck havoc in Pakistan. You are mistaken cause they are already doing that.

Don't you see this is why they would plan 26/11 and more attacks in India. To increase animosity so that they have support again from the GoP.
The need of the hour is to sever all connections with these types of groups.

Coming back to the topic, I think it was a stupid thing to do from the Israeli govt. They already had a travel advisory on India, why did they have to repeat another one and sensationalize it.
Seems similar to the Bush regime that used the "terror threat indicator" and kept coming out with alert warnings. The Indian security services has to be extremely vigilant and ofcourse they are on the lookout for more attacks. No need for Israel to stick its nose in this matter.

To me it seems that INDIA with help of its Israeli buddies is planning to conduct another Mumbai-Style attack within and then blame it on, LET, TTP, ABC, EFG, located in Pakistan.!

I think another conspiracy theory is getting created now. TTP was not related to this thread...It was proved beyond doubt that LeT was behing Mumbai attack. There are several proofs for these. Please see the link for now. I can post a lot of them

Lashkar-e-Taiba operatives directly linked to Mumbai - The Long War Journal

Maybe desperate times (India getting no action or international support on so-called Mumbai attacks from International community) calls for desperate measures (coordinating a Mumbai styled, multiple locations killing spree by RAW within India).

Phew...Kindly explain us what type of "desperate time" we are going through. Every country supported us during the attack. Just use internet to check the response of international community. You could find many on net.
And I did not know that RAW is funding the LeT as well. :rofl::rofl: Seriously man.

The Lala is good in springing traps, but we are better in knowing the Lala well!

My brain is not intelligent enough to understand the rant.

@topic:
I think we should focus more on our own security establishment rahther than blaming militents. After all they are non-state actors. Indian government is taking/has taken some steps but more is required.

Last edited:
Good thing that Israel is co-operating more with India now, its been the victim of the same sort of terrorism that we've had to endure. We can use their help given their extensive experience in this field.

Now thats a new height of anti-muslim bias. Israel is occupying palestinian land and kills them like sheep; what do you expect the palestinians to do; churiyan pehan k beth jaein?
If only the poor gaza people had nukes israel would be soiling its pants.

What can i say other than: Deaf dumb and blind... :tdown:

Now thats a new height of anti-muslim bias. Israel is occupying palestinian land and kills them like sheep; what do you expect the palestinians to do; churiyan pehan k beth jaein?

Ok I accept that Israel is involved with autocracies against Palestine but does it justifies the kid who got orphan in Mumbai 26/11. Does it justifies the killing of jews on the same ground.

It's a travel advisory by Israel to its citizens.

Has any other country echoed the concerns? If not, I wouldn't worry about it.

There was no travel advisory during Mumbai attacks. India being a victim is still being asked for more evidences from some stakeholders and some stakeholders provide proactive warnings.

Ok I accept that Israel is involved with autocracies against Palestine but does it justifies the kid who got orphan in Mumbai 26/11. Does it justifies the killing of jews on the same ground.

I am against killing of innocents by anyone; be it a muslim (by name only; because a muslim is one from whos actions others are safe).
Believe it or not; i was sitting with my indian friends when the mumbai event happened; i shared their sorrows as a few of them were from the immediate locality and understood the anger and resentment they had.

But to implicate a whole nation as harbourers of terrorism is just blind hate. India never sees the progressive Pakistan; because your media just thrusts anti-pakistan propaganda down your throat. You just see the reactions; no body questions the action due to which the reaction took place.

You may well implicate all palestinians as terrorists; doesn't take away from the fact that the boy who has lost his father in bombing raids by israel will grow up with vengeance and nothing but hatred for israel and its people who continuously subdue the palestinians and keep them as cattle in the worlds largest prison.
Thankfully Hezbollah dealt a crushing blow to Israel who was drunk with power.

Same sort of terrorism means terror targeted against civilians, now where did anti-muslim bias or palestine come there.
Instead you seem to be so anti-Israel that you come out shooting out ther same crap against Israel.

Muslims got killed in Mumbai too, these terrorist bastards dont ask before they shoot. Any help by Israel saves lives in India includes muslim lives as well.

Go froth about Israel on someplace related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom