What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Indian walay abhi tuk Mumbai attack ko ro rahi hain. Pakistan never cry that long for whatever happened in Sumjhota express. It is time now for India to move on and make good relationship with Pakistan and other neighboring countries. It does not mean that I am supporting the 26/11. But I am saying move on guys har wakat ka rona is not good you know.

Why Indian walay abhi tuk Mumbai attack ko ro rahi hain. Pakistan never cry that long for whatever happened in Sumjhota express. It is time now for India to move on and make good relationship with Pakistan and other neighboring countries. It does not mean that I am supporting the 26/11. But I am saying move on guys har wakat ka rona is not good you know.

Just because we let it go one time it will come back again in some form shape or size. Enough is enough. We have seen enough. Now this time it is now or never......

If you want good relations destroy the terror camps aimed at India and give your hand to us. We promise you hum hath hi nahi milayenge hum gale se bhi lagayenge.

I'm sure that Mossad will try to use bollywood attacks as a reason to get involved in South Asian affairs.

Of course they will arm and hype up the 'terrorism' topic the way they have against Iran, Syria, Lebanon etc. That helps them sell their arms.

israelis know that we help arm the Armed Forces of some of their former and present foes. They also know that it was our pilots who shot down some of their aircrafts in 67 and 73.

While I have no doubt that counter terrorism is in everyone's interest, i have no doubt that israel would want to use the situation to arm a country like india against a (Muslim) country with a huge army and nuclear weapons stockpile.

I wouldnt be too worried about israel though. They are a tiny country, and represent no real threat to us. The americans need us, therefore they will make sure that their client states will be kept on a leash and wont annoy us.

and we already know as for israel, who is the real terrorist. Them, who kill civilians and disobey international demands to stop building illegal settlements; or Palestinians who have stones.

Can you please explain what exactly is a bollywood attack?:hitwall:

Why you guys always think -ve about Pakistan that they are the one who is supporting terror camp. What we will gain nothing, don't you think their might be other people who never want Pakistan and India's good realationship.
But the problem is that indian always think Pakistan is their enemy that proves because even anything happend in India without even any invetigation you guys start pointing on Pakistan.

Why you guys always think -ve about Pakistan that they are the one who is supporting terror camp. What we will gain nothing, don't you think their might be other people who never want Pakistan and India's good realationship.

We also want good relations with Pakistan. We also want peace but how is it possible in these circumstances in place. There is infiltration in the Kashmir sector every third day. LeT operatives are caught before independence day. How can we let the things go by.............

We would be delighted if Pakistan progresses....... Any turnmoil Pakistan impacts us in the same way as Pakistan is impacted with Pakistan. Indians dont hate Pakistan we just love India. No one is against Pakistan

Like I said, this is just anti-Pakistan tag-teaming by India and Israel.

The Indian PM got foot-in-mouth disease a few weeks ago when he babbled some crap about impending terrorist attacks, so this time the Israelis are doing him a favor by drumming up another scare.

In any case, better wake up the Indian security guys. Make sure they are not sleeping like last time.

Go froth about Israel on someplace related.

You compared your situation to Israel, so be prepared for the fallout.

i have no doubt that israel would want to use the situation to arm a country like india against a (Muslim) country with a huge army and nuclear weapons stockpile.

Israel already claims to be India's largest arms supplier.

no big deal. Let them arm the indians. indian defence industry has too much paperwork and many delays and hurdles. Cant blame them for relying on a country like israel

as for india --- everyone wants good relations with their neighbours. But the climate hasnt been right lately. We extended our hand and offered cooperation, but it seems indian prefer to be brainwashed by their sensationalist media. Therefore, peace efforts seem to be on back-burner. We dont need to be friends with indian, we just need to make sure both sides arent sabotaging eachother.

the main issue is Kashmir. And our position on Kashmir matter is still the same. Let them seek self-determination.

We also want good relations with Pakistan. We also want peace but how is it possible in these circumstances in place. There is infiltration in the Kashmir sector every third day. LeT operatives are caught before independence day. How can we let the things go by.............

I think all because of your lazy security problem. If your force would pay little more attention, 26/11 never happened. Bunch of P!@# officer hide when Kasab came to railway station. Why not shoot that bastard right on the spot when they first see him. So many innocent people died just because of your police. I think they are evenly responsible for people who died on railway station as A!@ hole Kasab is.

no big deal. Let them arm the indians. indian defence industry has too much paperwork and many delays and hurdles. Cant blame them for relying on a country like israel

as for india --- everyone wants good relations with their neighbours. But the climate hasnt been right lately. We extended our hand and offered cooperation, but it seems indian prefer to be brainwashed by their sensationalist media. Therefore, peace efforts seem to be on back-burner. We dont need to be friends with indian, we just need to make sure both sides arent sabotaging eachother.

the main issue is Kashmir. And our position on Kashmir matter is still the same. Let them seek self-determination.

Till the Pakistan takes the creditable action against the perpetrators Indians are least interested in bilateral relationships.

As far as Kashmir is concerned Indian stand will also remain same with 3/4 Kashmir with India for past 62 years and a state of Indian republic.

I think all because of your lazy security problem. If your force would pay little more attention, 26/11 never happened. Bunch of P!@# officer hide when Kasab came to railway station. Why not shoot that bastard right on the spot when they first see him. So many innocent people died just because of your police. I think they are evenly responsible for people who died on railway station as A!@ hole Kasab is.

Definitely there was a security breach. And security has been beefed up after the same. The officials were not armed enough to take on people armed with automatic weapons. though the policeman tried to take on with them with their rifles unsuccessfully. Police force is not equipped with weapons to take on such a assault. Such an operation was well planned with security in mind.

Can you please explain in what terms India is benificiary with 26/11 attacks.

Why Indian walay abhi tuk Mumbai attack ko ro rahi hain.

Over 2000 years ago, the Roman lawyer Cicero asked the critical question in any crime investigation, cui bono? Who benefits from this crime?

The Mumbai affair has been fraught with unanswered questions, foot dragging by Indian authorities, and various inconsistencies. There is every reason to suspect that Mumbai attacks were aided, if not orchestrated, by RAW. India has tried to milk maximum international sympathy out of it. It has tried to paint it as its 9/11, even going as far as calling it 26/11, to make it seem like 9/11.

Pakistan has no motive and gets no benefit from the Mumbai tragedy.

cui bono, indeed?

though the policeman tried to take on with them with their rifles unsuccessfully.

So if I start thinking like Indians then I can say that your police was involved into this attack and thats why they make all sorts of excuse not to fire at him! what do you say about that?

Like I said, this is just anti-Pakistan tag-teaming by India and Israel.

The Indian PM got foot-in-mouth disease a few weeks ago when he babbled some crap about impending terrorist attacks, so this time the Israelis are doing him a favor by drumming up another scare.

In any case, better wake up the Indian security guys. Make sure they are not sleeping like last time.

You compared your situation to Israel, so be prepared for the fallout.

Israel already claims to be India's largest arms supplier.

Anyway why it should bother Pakistan its innocents were not killed I mean only some stateless actors were killed in action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom