What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over 2000 years ago, the Roman lawyer Cicero asked the critical question in any crime investigation, cui bono? Who benefits from this crime?

The Mumbai affair has been fraught with unanswered questions, foot dragging by Indian authorities, and various inconsistencies. There is every reason to suspect that Mumbai attacks were aided, if not orchestrated, by RAW. India has tried to milk maximum international sympathy out of it. It has tried to paint it as its 9/11, even going as far as calling it 26/11, to make it seem like 9/11.

cui bono, indeed?

So what do we gain from international sympathy?

By the way can you provide any creditable proof for it or counter it against the UN and other world organizations against the conviction. Was Kasab not accepted as your national? or are you still in the myth of he being Amar Singh from Nepal on the basis of his looks are not Pakistani (though he does not look nepali either)

So if I start thinking like Indians then I can say that your police was involved into this attack and thats why they make all sorts of excuse not to fire at him! what do you say about that?

They actually fired at him if you would have known and they got injured also.

Till the Pakistan takes the creditable action against the perpetrators Indians are least interested in bilateral relationships.

As far as Kashmir is concerned Indian stand will also remain same with 3/4 Kashmir with India for past 62 years and a state of Indian republic.

3/4?? :disagree:

state of indian republic my arse. Look no farther than Sri Nagar, buddy. The locals hate the indian army and want nothing to do with india. And that's only Sri Nagar.

Pakistan will do what it deems fit. We dont need or rely on warm relations with hindustan. As long as their interests don't conflict with ours, then all is fine. If india wants mumbai-like incidents not to occur again, they should actually start caring about the 'backwards' down-trodden people who would be willing to accept rupees in exchange for selling out their country.

Mumbai attack had the help of many homegrown indians. Similar to Malegoun and Shamjota Express blasts (the latter in which Pakistani civilians were brutally killed)

Oh so it means Isreal completed the planing

Don't over expect, it only means it will be a duo. Indian BS added with Israeli BS

(BS + BS) = 2BS

So this time you can expect allegations of Two Hafiz Saeeds behind terrorist attacks. :rofl:

By the way this could also be read as: 2 bull$hit 2 be true. :woot:

may be you heard this term " Zakmi sheer is more dangerous then no injured" How come police injured him and let him go? My point here is not to blame on your security but to let you know how easily I can say that you police was involved into this.
My main point is you guys are doing the same thing for blaming each Pakistani for 26/11 attack. Ilzaam lagana bohat asaan hai proof dena mushkil. So think before start pointing on some before investigate. Simple!

3/4?? :disagree:

state of indian republic my arse. Look no farther than Sri Nagar, buddy. The locals hate the indian army and want nothing to do with india. And that's only Sri Nagar.

Pakistan will do what it deems fit. We dont need or rely on warm relations with hindustan. As long as their interests don't conflict with ours, then all is fine. If india wants mumbai-like incidents not to occur again, they should actually start caring about the 'backwards' down-trodden people who would be willing to accept rupees in exchange for selling out their country.

Mumbai attack had the help of many homegrown indians. Similar to Malegoun and Shamjota Express blasts (the latter in which Pakistani civilians were brutally killed)

Why are you getting so frustrated man.... Check the world map.

Well it is Indian state where Indian public chooses the government. Denial is not bliss. It is taken as Indian state and yes please check the world map and then ask your arse to get some reality check. Oh wait let me attach it for you where you can see Kashmir.

And you do not need to tell us what we have to do when you yourself has admitted that the sole survivng terrorist was from Pakistan.

may be you heard this term " Zakmi sheer is more dangerous then no injured" How come police injured him and let him go? My point here is not to blame on your security but to let you know how easily I can say that you police was involved into this.
My main point is you guys are doing the same thing for blaming each Pakistani for 26/11 attack. Ilzaam lagana bohat asaan hai proof dena mushkil. So think before start pointing on some before investigate. Simple!

Well the world and UN has accepted the same proofs as creditable and banned organizations. It is the denial mode on the part of Pakistan to deny the same.

Wait and watch soon these will also become creditable in the same way as Kasab was not your national initially and suddenly he spoofed up to be your national.

And the guy answers himself.:)

My friend, go ask your chemistry and physics 10th grade teacher to explain you if at 1200 degree centigrade, a 757 jet with all of its passengers and two turbo fan engines got evaporated and yet DNAs of all the passengers that gets destroyed at above 300 degrees remained intact. You need to have 1/4th of intellect to reach conclusions but I guess you are born will full brain.
Being Indian don't mean you stop accepting realities and denying faction on ground.

You love Russia? read the statement of Russian Prime Minster about 9/11 for the sake of enlightenment.

So what do we gain from international sympathy?

By the way can you provide any creditable proof for it or counter it against the UN and other world organizations against the conviction. Was Kasab not accepted as your national? or are you still in the myth of he being Amar Singh from Nepal on the basis of his looks are not Pakistani (though he does not look nepali either)

No, he could well be a Pakistani man.

If ISI can recruit agents within India, surely RAW can recruit agents within Pakistan.

So if I start thinking like Indians then I can say that your police was involved into this attack and thats why they make all sorts of excuse not to fire at him! what do you say about that?

AFAIK Qasab got injured by police firing and the police man who caught him is dead he dropped his AK47 in scuffle. Hence police were able to catch him Qasab also got good thrashing from public ( The mobile clip was in circulation earlier).

Catching Qasab was very important Pakistan had to accept he was its citizen though later he was labled as stateless actor and was refused counselor/legal access.

This all happened in Media glare.

No, he could well be a Pakistani man.

If ISI can recruit agents within India, surely RAW can recruit agents within Pakistan.

Give this theory in UN........ They would love to listen and take the action if you proved it correct.

As I told you previously, go and froth about it somewhere else, this thread is not about palestine. Who cares what they care or not, our citizens get saved thats all we care about.

oh the champions of humanity cannot condemn the israeli actions...
kya munafiqat hai bhai :woot:
we care about us indians; baqi dunya pande me ware :flame:

oh the champions of humanity cannot condemn the israeli actions...
kya munafiqat hai bhai :woot:
we care about us indians; baqi dunya pande me ware :flame:

because we are not a nation where people are more concerned about other place when our home is getting blasts. We had been on peace missions as a part of UN also but Indian security is prime. Anyways Palestine has nothing to do with this thread. If you wanna have discussion on Palestine and Indian relationship we can have a separate thread for that. By the way Indians have also maintained good relation with Palestine also in the past.

because we are not a nation where people are more concerned about other place when our home is getting blasts. We had been on peace missions as a part of UN also but Indian security is prime. Anyways Palestine has nothing to do with this thread. If you wanna have discussion on Palestine and Indian relationship we can have a separate thread for that. By the way Indians have also maintained good relation with Palestine also in the past.

Then you must know Pakistan (aka the hub of terror) is the largest contributor to peace missions in the UN.
Palestine was brought up because someone equated them as terrorists.
Quit the victim mentality; India doesn't has its hands clean; we Pakistanis admit the mistakes by our previous governments; have the balls to do the same.

Can you please explain in what terms India is benificiary with 26/11 attacks. What have we got materialistically out of it.

And can you provide any creditable link for what ever trash you just said.

1 - Obama Administration has been talking of Kashmir and its settlement which is vital for their regional Interests. with Mumbai attacks India got an excuse to stop all kinds of talks with Pakistan including over Jamu and Kashmir.

2 - Hindu Terrorists Organization, RSS was getting exposed and Kurkere was close to bust their game plans, no wonder he and 2 other officers of his team got killed within 15 minutes of attack. This wasn't the primal reason of attacks but this gave RSS an opportunity to clear themselves.

3 - Uprising in Kashmir and increasing activities of Freedom Fighters were a direct concern for India. India who has never been able to declare Jamat-ud-Dawa as terrorist organization got abandoned internationally and by Pakistan and some huge attack like this one was a requirement.

4 - Israeli soldiers and their secret house was specially made part of these Mumbai Attacks. As we can see again in this very thread that Israel is loving to be part of this India - Pakistan conflict. After Iran, if Israel needs to sideline some country, that is Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Let me ask you the same question: can you explain how Pakistan is any beneficiary of these terrorist attacks?

I think we need to repeat. Kasab is a Pakistani national accepted by Pakistan. Organizations within Pakistan are banned for terrorism within India.

This is not the first time when some "irrefutable" evidence is provided by India about attacks by Pakistani Jihadis. Remember Attacks on Indian Parliment? Remember Attacks on Sikhs in Kashmir before the arrival of Bill Clinton? This time again, the terrorist is "Pakistani". Pakistan government was under immense pressure by the US and world that Pakistani Leaders accepted him to be a Pakistani. India hasn't been able to provide any concrete evidence on this regard and people in Pakistan do not believe that Qasab is Pakistani.

And do not worry India has enough funds to go further subs and it does not need to care for that as people are ready to sell whatever India wants.

Had India been cool with Pakistan's Arms Purchases, it wouldn't have jumped up down hurting its back in the end. India seriously opposed Arms Sales to Pakistan and also tried to make an issue of P3C Orion and Modification of Harpoon Missiles. India still had enough funds the moment they were showing their "class" only couple of weeks back.

This post has nothing to do with Kashmir. Anyways any terrorist uprising which is a threat to Indian federation would be dealt with force with or without Israeli support.

Of course India would try to every movement of Independence and your determination is reflecting you would love to accept Israeli helping hand in such scenarios. We do not differ here.. we only differ on the issue of "Threats" being real or "Drama" as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom