What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
oye -- Indian...

Bol oye...

cans of PAK beans, a packet of PAK soap, and a "PAK" Yamaha engine are not sufficient evidence to prove anything.

what about a pakistani national?

Indians should be more concerned about naxals who have already swallowed up 13 Indian states.

1.) its our Internal matter, none of your business
2.) their hold is temporary and limited
3.) have they made it to UN list?
4.) has it become as big as balochistan Issue? where your pm has to discuss it at International platform, without any evidence:rofl:..

Indian should also be concerned about Indian nationals, such as the deccan & Indian muhahideen, who are home-grown and responsible for attacks against their own 'country'

you need to update yourself... Indian mujahideen is busted and big time dead.... initial investigations points out IM terrorists received training in pakistan...

rather than blame others constantly, correct your own plethora of faults and security blunders

we blame and International media tags pakistan as terror state... how pathetic, isn't it?

if our courts prove them guilty, they will face justice. If not, they will get justice.

we believe in your judiciary system, not those who run Pakistan.. we want GoP to investigate his role in 26/11 and Interrogate him.

hafiz saeed runs a charity. As far as we know, he has no links to terrorism.

so, you did check his aid given to people.... you sure they were not suicide bombers?

His only crime is speaking for the rights and justice to Kashmiris who are unwillingly under occupation. This may be to the chagrine of the Indians, but not to us --and definately not to Kashmiris under occupation.

1.) Kashmir is a integral part of India (well that's what GoI said... not me)
2.) 60% Kashmiris turned out to vote... I believe they gave a mandate....

When he was detained initially, Hindus and Christian pakistanis were crying, shouting and furious that he was arrested. jamat ud dawa did many charity works for pakistani citizens (of all faiths), including schools and philanthropic projects. They also did great job during 2005 earthquake.

one can only wonder why UN banned and declared jamat ud dava as terror organization...

The man is no terrorist.

you are free to give your views... you may join him for his charity works..

More than I can say about Modi, Advani, Varun, and all those other cronies who are still in one way or another, active in politics! :)

oh dear... are they giving you migraine?

Look like Izreali weapon industry facing recession.Time to push India to buy more for national security. After nuclear deterrence Pak-India war symptoms are diminish.

I think depending upon the hostile nature of Israel our security experts and Institutions should give it an eaqual share along with India . Israel has many times shown its hostility towards Pakistan . We need to work out something with Iran and Sudan .

Iran is smart and not smart. They have needlessly isolated themselves. But i respect a country that cares for its citizens and national security. They have their defence mechanisms that ensure that their ill wishers would not DARE attack them. I'll get shot down for saying this. But i believe in two state solution, israel has a right to exist. But i got my eyes on israel. I can just picture indian and israeli doing elaborate dinner and discussing ways to harm us. And if and when we ascertain such designs, we should convince doha riyadh and other oil producing countries to limit their supplies to said countries. We also need to put priority one in Baluchistan. Israel and india would harm us there by killing two birds with one stone. Support jundolah which would harm our ties with Iran and also support the morally corrupt nawabs. ISI will be working overtime i reckon, to counter two enemies. Be awake. Keep your eyes open even while you sleep. But stay calm and enjoy life. india is a big country that acts tiny. Israel is a country with no soul and no strategic depth. A stray cat's paw. Any threats to us 167 million we will crush them like roaches. I want to hear and feel the exoskeleton crushing under the force.

as we say in my native Parachinar. Emotions. Whether in peace time or in war. Just never show it. They get you killed. Spend time with family and friends. Party. Go out. Help the poor. But stomp the enemy like insects. Plunder. Show no mercy.

Iran is smart and not smart. They have needlessly isolated themselves. But i respect a country that cares for its citizens and national security. They have their defence mechanisms that ensure that their ill wishers would not DARE attack them. I'll get shot down for saying this. But i believe in two state solution, israel has a right to exist. But i got my eyes on israel. I can just picture indian and israeli doing elaborate dinner and discussing ways to harm us. And if and when we ascertain such designs, we should convince doha riyadh and other oil producing countries to limit their supplies to said countries. We also need to put priority one in Baluchistan. Israel and india would harm us there by killing two birds with one stone. Support jundolah which would harm our ties with Iran and also support the morally corrupt nawabs. ISI will be working overtime i reckon, to counter two enemies. Be awake. Keep your eyes open even while you sleep. But stay calm and enjoy life. india is a big country that acts tiny. Israel is a country with no soul and no strategic depth. A stray cat's paw. Any threats to us 167 million we will crush them like roaches. I want to hear and feel the exoskeleton crushing under the force.

Oh wait Indians are also having dinner with russians. Far much more then what we have with Israel and they also have problem with your brothers in Chechnya. Why dont you guys try to nuke them also and crush their exoskelton.

yes france who banned few couple of things. US one of the biggest enemies, China also crushed Uighur. Wait they are also there.

Indians, Russians, Americans, Israel are friends and can and will dine whenever they want. Any threat to the integrity of these nations will be dealt with force.

what about a pakistani national?

What about him?

3.) have they made it to UN list?

Oh, so the UN is relevant now, is it?

4.) has it become as big as balochistan Issue? where your pm has to discuss it at International platform, without any evidence:rofl:..

You are linking Mumbai and Kashmir with Balochistan? Nice of you to finally come on board.

International media tags pakistan as terror state

Media also claims that aliens landed in Roswell, NM and that Michael Jackson was assassinated by the CIA. What does the media have to do with an ongoing criminal investigation?

I don't know about India but, in Pakistan, we decide our criminal cases in judicial courts, not the media.

we want GoP to investigate his role in 26/11 and Interrogate him.

The Pakistani judicial system will take whatever steps are appropriate to establish truth.

so, you did check his aid given to people.... you sure they were not suicide bombers?

If you have evidence regarding his funding, then present it. Otherwise, better go back to watching Bollywood movies.

1.) Kashmir is a integral part of India (well that's what GoI said... not me)

Not according to the UN. Or is the UN irrelevant now?

The UN is relevant; it is irrelevant; you guys seem a little confused.

2.) 60% Kashmiris turned out to vote... I believe they gave a mandate....

No, they succumbed to the presence of 400,000 armed and hostile enemy troops on their doorsteps.

one can only wonder why UN banned and declared jamat ud dava as terror organization...

The UN again?
One can indeed wonder what is the Indian stance on UN pronouncements.

oh dear... are they giving you migraine?

They would give pause to anyone with a moral conscience about ethnic pogroms and state-sanctioned massacre of thousands of innocent civilians.

Last edited:
I wounder who is running Indian intelligence setup? Israelis or Indian by themselves.

Israel is in huge pressure now. They are just trying to make some noises now. And India will buzz to it for its part of noise. But at the end both of them will doom as long as they try to cash in 9/11 instead of resolving outstanding issues. People are not going to buy those anymore.

I wounder who is running Indian intelligence setup? Israelis or Indian by themselves.

Well keep wondering good for you.

By the way Pakistan is becoming a threat for both Indians and Israel by providing sheltor to terrorism and is not able to control its own "Non state actors". As these non state actors do consider Israel also a threat so the union of Israel and India against these "Non state actors" (Not against people of Pakistan) is justified.:yahoo:

By the way Pakistan is becoming a threat for both Indians and Israel by providing sheltor to terrorism and is not able to control its own "Non state actors". As these non state actors do consider Israel also a threat so the union of Israel and India against these "Non state actors" (Not against people of Pakistan) is justified.:yahoo:

Pakistan is fighting terrorists. More than I can say about india which is facing 22 seperatist movements and in which 13 states are already infested with terrorists (farmers) who are bashing your army and police

what was it that the Shin Bet official had to say about indian forces during and subsequent to the bollywood attacks?

lackadaisical, unprofessional, incompetent, untrained, slow, confused and inefficient :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

india was obviously most who suffered after the attacks...not just in terms of lives. But they were humiliated. india had flatulence from excessive rrat meat, and they are pointing at somebody else

I just find it intriguing that all the other terrorists fought to the death, but this guy gave up.

Those scumbags didnt fight to their deaths, they were, after their initial advantage, hunted down like rabid diseased pigs and slaughtered! Didnt you see the news clip where a NSG commando finally shot the last remaining pig in Taj hotel and kicked and shoved his body from the window? And their decaying maggot infested flesh still lies unclaimed in a morgue in Mumbai, no Indian Muslim body is willing to touch the corpses of these pigs!

What ? Israel and India are discussing ways to defend so called Terrorists ? - more like to exterminate the PEACE-Loving Muslims of the world ! another holocaust !

Proof from your post that you are on a rant against Pakistanis and Muslims on this forum yet again. Your idea that Pakistan "providing sheltor" to terrorists is not only idiotic (which is now becoming typical from your sort) but an insult to those who lost their lives in fighting them. Is there a guilty concious that you harbour, that you continuly keep linking Pakistan to terrorist in every post in this forum ? Is India behind the terror attacks to destablise Pakistan and have Israel to attack it ? food for thought people !!

RAW please quit with Anti-Pakistan, Anti-Muslim agenda in this forum and get back to reality !

Pakistan is fighting terrorists. More than I can say about india which is facing 22 seperatist movements and in which 13 states are already infested with terrorists (farmers) who are bashing your army and police
With a background in the armed forces you lack of knowledge of operations and backgrounds is sad to say the least.
You apparently cannot differentiate between a separatist movement, an ill-informed armed struggle against inequality, and a terrorist action. Pity.
what was it that the Shin Bet official had to say about indian forces during and subsequent to the bollywood attacks?

lackadaisical, unprofessional, incompetent, untrained, slow, confused and inefficient :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Source?
india was obviously most who suffered after the attacks...not just in terms of lives. But they were humiliated. india had flatulence from excessive rrat meat, and they are pointing at somebody else
Drivel! Good to know PA has a good system of screening officers for promotions. Either that or its going to be a hopelessly pathetic situation in the future.

Check the news about your beloved separatists giving up their arms and rest getting A$$ whipped by COBRA.

And by the terrorism from Pakistan's end has nothing to do with internals of India. Problems within India does not give Pakistan right to allow terrorism from its soil.

We are not humiliated but we are sad because we lost our people and there was a security flaw. anyways words like humiliation dont look good from the people who are begging around the globe for aid.

Any links can you provide which says Indian farmers are terrorists. It is same as calling each Pakistani as a terrorist. If not then keep your pants up because it is habitual for you to bring your pants down to expose your arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom