What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
What ? Israel and India are discussing ways to defend so called Terrorists ? - more like to exterminate the PEACE-Loving Muslims of the world ! another holocaust !

Proof from your post that you are on a rant against Pakistanis and Muslims on this forum yet again. Your idea that Pakistan "providing sheltor" to terrorists is not only idiotic (which is now becoming typical from your sort) but an insult to those who lost their lives in fighting them. Is there a guilty concious that you harbour, that you continuly keep linking Pakistan to terrorist in every post in this forum ? Is India behind the terror attacks to destablise Pakistan and have Israel to attack it ? food for thought people !!

RAW please quit with Anti-Pakistan, Anti-Muslim agenda in this forum and get back to reality !

Neither I am anti Pakistan not anti Muslim. I have utter respect for Muslims. Pakistan does not speak for all Muslims. We have enough muslims within India and even in Pakistan whom I relate with. No one is doubting with Pakistan's efforts against Taliban. They have done a great job. But at the other end there have been groups based in Pakistan which have been responsible for terrorism within India. I am relating to them

Let is a group based in Pakistan and has been involved with terrorism activities within India. Every third day there are reports of LeT operatives being caught. Cross border filtration is nothing new.

And also Pakistan government has itself accepted that terrorism had been the part of state affairs in the past.

Neither I am anti Pakistan not anti Muslim. I have utter respect for Muslims. Pakistan does not speak for all Muslims. We have enough muslims within India and even in Pakistan whom I relate with. No one is doubting with Pakistan's efforts against Taliban. They have done a great job. But at the other end there have been groups based in Pakistan which have been responsible for terrorism within India. I am relating to them

Let is a group based in Pakistan and has been involved with terrorism activities within India. Every third day there are reports of LeT operatives being caught. Cross border filtration is nothing new.

And also Pakistan government has itself accepted that terrorism had been the part of state affairs in the past.

Is Pakistan Sheltoring Terrororsit ?

You apparently cannot differentiate between a separatist movement, an ill-informed armed struggle against inequality, and a terrorist action. Pity.

my point was that hindstan has enough problems. Deal with those. Don't spend time and energy trying to analyze Pakistani national affairs. You have plenty of your own, including 800 million malnourished people to feed.

I also don't believe that Hafiz Saeed would have 'orchestrated' such a horrible attack in which mostly civilians were killed. We'll let the courts decide, since our judiciary is a free one.

Nobody in this country supports such incidents as we ourselves are dealing with threats.

oh absolutely!

Israeli experts slam meek response to terror: India Today - Latest Breaking News from India, World, Business, Cricket, Sports, Bollywood.

Mumbai: Israel calls Indian forces lackadaisical, unprofessional, & incompetent - World Politics - Zimbio

i opine that it shouldn't have taken almost 3 days to stop 10 unruly hooligans with AK-47s, who were reportedly high off their arses on meth and alcohol

:yahoo::rofl:

Those scumbags didnt fight to their deaths, they were, after their initial advantage, hunted down like rabid diseased pigs and slaughtered! Didnt you see the news clip where a NSG commando finally shot the last remaining pig in Taj hotel and kicked and shoved his body from the window? And their decaying maggot infested flesh still lies unclaimed in a morgue in Mumbai, no Indian Muslim body is willing to touch the corpses of these pigs!

yeah i saw that on BBC when NSG comando shot a civilian instead of getting the armed man! LOL:rofl:

Pakistan government as such claims them to non state actors. But ISI is alleged for promoting terrorist activities within India.

& every terrorist is caught in India with a Pak ID card add this line as well, & when recently ur PM said 'another attack is about to be carried out by non state actors in Pak' when our FM demanded info sharing, Chidu came into scene saying there is no ' credible Info', it has become an Indian habit to give irresponsible statements & blame everything on ISI n Pak :disagree:

& every terrorist is caught in India with a Pak ID card add this line as well, & when recently ur PM said 'another attack is about to be carried out by non state actors in Pak' when our FM demanded info sharing, Chidu came into scene saying there is no ' credible Info', it has become an Indian habit to give irresponsible statements & blame everything on ISI n Pak :disagree:

Same applies for your for blaming everything on RAW with no proof to anyone. At least we provided proof to the world community which accepted it.

yeah i saw that on BBC when NSG comando shot a civilian instead of getting the armed man! LOL:rofl:

Oh Should we give insight into the no of civilians getting killed in the army operations in Pakistan?

Listen people died and a person getting shot is nothing to laugh about......... I think you should understand the importance of each and every single life

yeah sure, share information which can lead to the source of information!! sure we will do that!:lol:.seriously only people rahman malik is fooling with these antics are you guys.ISI is responsible for most terrorist attacks in India,so who is she going to blame? honolulu?:rolleyes:.get real! you guys tried your best even to deny kasav's identity but in the end had to succumb to international pressure and admit the truth.:smokin:

I'm happy that India and Israel are cooperating on this front, hopefully India has prepared itself and we don't see a repeat of last year's attack.

my point was that hindstan has enough problems. Deal with those. Don't spend time and energy trying to analyze Pakistani national affairs. You have plenty of your own, including 800 million malnourished people to feed.
Another piece of ignorant poopsicle. Indians arent concerned what happens in Pakistan FYI, but worried about what transpires in those dark labyrinthine sinister corridors of power crazed rouges which ultimately leads to terrorist attacks in India. Oh, we dont need much time to analyze your national affairs, we already know how you think-unfortunately for you.
About 800 mil malnourished people in India, Haha, nice number! BTW have you ever heard of Dr. Norman Borlaug? Yup, dint tink sho!
I also don't believe that Hafiz Saeed would have 'orchestrated' such a horrible attack in which mostly civilians were killed. We'll let the courts decide, since our judiciary is a free one.
Yeah we all know how effective your independent judiciary is. The track record of bringing terrorists responsible for attacks in Pakistan to book is sterling! Oh the envy! How would such a judiciary with such an enviable track record accept 'flimsy/bollywoodisque' evidence gathered by lowly agencies who have nabbed and successfully prosecuted many a terrorists! The outcome of this sham of a trial is a forgone conclusion.
Nobody in this country supports such incidents as we ourselves are dealing with threats.
Of course, and your armed forces are doing an excellent job of trying to flush those talibys out! But have you ever heard of prevention is better than cure? Dont you regret creating talibys in the first place? Could have saved many a brave Pakistani army soldier's life!
Soundbites to place domestic population/outrage. Given the circumstances, Indian forces did the best anybody could. I hope you would better understand what is meant by circumstances.

i opine that it shouldn't have taken almost 3 days to stop 10 unruly hooligans with AK-47s, who were reportedly high off their arses on meth and alcohol
:yahoo::rofl:
I shall ignore the above comment in the knowledge that you made the comment as a flame bait and didnt seriously mean it, for only a trained forces personnel would understand the constraints/difficulties faced by our personnel in tackling the difficult situation.

yeah sure, share information which can lead to the source of information!! sure we will do that!:lol:.seriously only people rahman malik is fooling with these antics are you guys.ISI is responsible for most terrorist attacks in India,so who is she going to blame? honolulu?:rolleyes:.get real! you guys tried your best even to deny kasav's identity but in the end had to succumb to international pressure and admit the truth.:smokin:

Share info to stop any event, if u ppl have ur own reservations then tell ur PM not to make his stupid statements again & again, Rehman Malik, hmm i remember that Mukherjee, he changed his statements like 3-4 times at least, at least Malik has guts to talk with ur Chidu on this 26/11 issue there too u ppl apply ur own BS logic & btw have u seen any Police as efficient as Indian within two hours u ppl Conclude its the ISI, have some sense

indians. You may be suffering from memory problems. Have fun with that. Nexxxxxxt.

India in touch with Israel over new attack tipoff
Fri, Sep 18 05:12 PM

Indian officials said on Friday they were in contact with Israel after a television report said Jerusalem had a "pinpoint" intelligence tip-off about Pakistani militants attacking India in the coming weeks.

Citing a leaked copy of a travel advisory due out on Friday, Israel's Channel Two said the potential attackers had al Qaeda links and planned to target both Western and Jewish tourists in attacks similar to last year's attacks in Mumbai.

In a report aired on Thursday, the channel said the advisory would warn Israeli citizens to avoid travelling to India.

"We are regularly in touch with them, sharing intelligence and news about any threats. But we have not heard anything specific about the latest alert," said K.P. Raghuvanshi, head of Mumbai's anti-terrorism force.

Two other Indian officials, who are not authorised to speak to reporters, said Indian intelligence agencies were liaising with Israel on the latest threat.

India was put on high alert this week after intelligence reports said Pakistan-based militants were trying to sneak into India through the Kashmir border, officials said.

"We are successfully thwarting them. At least 60 militants have been shot dead on the border in the last 12 months," Gopal Pillai, a top interior ministry official, told Reuters on Friday.

"Security in any case has been very tight for tourists and as a result there has not been a single terrorist attack on them in the last several months."

Pakistan-based militant groups usually step up efforts to push their members into Indian Kashmir before winter snow blocks the Himalayan mountain passes.

India's Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said last month there was "credible information" that Pakistan-based militant groups were planning fresh attacks on India. He did not give details.

India is a popular destination for Israeli holidaymakers, especially during Jewish festivals such as the traditional new year, which begins on Friday night.

Foreign tourists at two plush hotels and a Jewish centre were among the several targets attacked by 10 gunmen in last November's militant strike on Mumbai. India said the attackers were Pakistani nationals.

indians. You may be suffering from memory problems. Have fun with that. Nexxxxxxt.

Yepp, we are suffering and will suffer untill GoI does not take formidable step to eliminate this global monster. I am not sure how GoI is dealing with the situation or what steps has been taken to ensure no Mubai Like attacks but I am pretty sure that Israelis are pretty much concerned about their citizens and its good also for India to have more eyes to counter these threats.

But its obvious that Next Mumbai Like attacks will be kind of DO or Die situation for India as well as for Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom