What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're a guest on a Pakistani forum. Don't you dare show disrespect here. As for evidence, when given dossier in a language we could actually understand, we acted. Our judiciary is free and we respect rulings made by the court. We will not blindly come to judgements simply because of what indian is saying. Things don't work like that here. Meanwhile, we also expect justice to be served for the Pakistani nationals whose ill fated journey in india on board shamjota express train would be their last. Unacceptable and senseless.

you're a guest on a Pakistani forum. Don't you dare show disrespect here. As for evidence, when given dossier in a language we could actually understand, we acted. Our judiciary is free and we respect rulings made by the court. We will not blindly come to judgements simply because of what indian is saying. Things don't work like that here. Meanwhile, we also expect justice to be served for the Pakistani nationals whose ill fated journey in india on board shamjota express train would be their last. Unacceptable and senseless.

If you have been following then Samjhota express proceeding are going on. The dossier has been modified and provided back but then apart from Pakistan is accepting the evidence.

On the contrary.
India's patriotism and unity is built on the back of Pakistan-bashing.
Interesting statement! A 10,000 yr old civilization with a very rich and vibrant culture, history, traditions, growth, and most importantly various people sticking together through centuries, needs to do some one country's bashing to hold together! Wow. That earwax in your cranium puts that little clump of neurons in the neighborhood to shame!
One question: Take out Kashmir rhetoric followed by India-bashing and tell me what defines Pakistani nationalism? Islam? Dont tink sho. Look around, observe whats happening and think again.
Your understanding, or lack thereof, of our national affairs and judicial process suggests that you need to spend "much time". Much, much, much time.
Our judicial system does not play up to the media.
Unlike India's.
Prove me wrong and I shall bow my head with utmost respect before thee, oh exalted intellect!
Indeed; hence the need for us to do proper investigations and make up for the sloppy job done by Indian "investigators".
And pray, where is the 'propah' evidence gathered 'propahly' by your excellent, competant investigators?
By obtaining Ajmal Kasab type "confessions", no doubt.
Do you have any evidence to the contrary? Present it. C'mon show some gall, else be a wind and blow!
This is not a Bollywood movie, where the ending is predictable in advance.
It is a serious criminal investigation and the decision will be based on the evidence, not on Indian media hysteria.
Ah, a sham of an investigation, a farce being parlayed as counterclaims to proven, factual evidences.
TTP is a monster created by RAW/Afghans, not Pakistan.
Believe in that fallacy all you want, for your country will be the one to ultimately face consequences, not for the want of imagination but for the want of a responsible majority with some sense of reality.
Look who's talking.
Indian media thrives on nonsense, jingoistic soundbites.
Ah, so does every other country's media, yours included (if you can that some media!). Heres the catch, it all depends on the lengths to which they all go, a look at your own media or for that matter the Chinese CPC mouthpieces (theres no such thing as real free media in China) should suffice.
I have seen some pretty dumb statements on this forum, but yours stands in a league of its own.
So you finally figured it out, eh?! Way to go, Einstein!

Last edited:
Interesting statement! A 10,000 yr old civilization with a very rich and vibrant culture, history, traditions, growth, and most importantly various people sticking together through centuries, needs to do some one country's bashing to hold together! Wow. That earwax in your cranium puts that little clump of neurons in the neighborhood to shame!
One question: Take out Kashmir rhetoric followed by India-bashing and tell me what defines Pakistan? Islam? Dont tink sho. Look around, observe whats happening and think again.

Prove me wrong and I shall bow my head with utmost respect before thee, oh exalted intellect!

And pray, where is the 'propah' evidence gathered 'propahly' by your excellent, competant investigators?

Do you have any evidence to the contrary? Present it. C'mon show some gall, else be a wind and blow!

Ah, a sham of an investigation, a farce being parlayed as counterclaims to proven, factual evidences.

Believe in that fallacy all you want, for your country will be the one to ultimately face consequences, not for the want of imagination but for the want of a responsible majority with some sense of reality.

Ah, so does every other country's media, yours included (if you can that some media!). Heres the catch, it all depends on the lengths to which they all go, a look at your own media or for that matter the Chinese CPC mouthpieces (theres no such thing as real free media in China) should suffice.

So you finally figured it out, eh?! Way to go, Einstein!

That 10000 year old civilization does not belong to India alone genius or is that what you are fed at school.
The rest of your post is as usual more rant from an Indian.

Except for the brief period of Mughal/British rule, there has been no such thing as a nation called India. It was always a collection of kingdoms.

India's modern identity is a relic of British rule and its unity has been cemented artificially by jingoistic propaganda against Pakistan. Indian media continues to play from this songbook, lately substituting China for Pakistan.

One question: Take out Kashmir rhetoric followed by India-bashing and tell me what defines Pakistani nationalism? Islam? Dont tink sho. Look around, observe whats happening and think again.

Islam is a part of our identity, but we are much more than that. Pakistan defines a unique blend of Islamic, Persian, Central Asian, and Indus valley civilizations.

It is not my job to educate you about Pakistan's judicial process. You will have to take responsibility for your own education.

Wherever the evidence leads, the investigation will follow. That's the way it works in real life, unlike in Bollywood movies.

We all know the value of "confessions" obtained under torture.

No. A proper judicial investigation.
As opposed to the media circus in India.

Ah, so does every other country's media, yours included (if you can that some media!).

Even many Indians acknowledge that Indian media is juvenile and hysterically bellicore. Pakistan media is far more self-critical than the sycophantic, jingoistic tripe that passes for mainstream media in India. The Chinese just slapped your media down a few pegs, and gave them a reality check.

Except for the brief period of Mughal/British rule, there has been no such thing as a nation called India. It was always a collection of kingdoms.

India's modern identity is a relic of British rule and its unity has been cemented artificially by jingoistic propaganda against Pakistan. Indian media continues to play from this songbook, lately substituting China for Pakistan.

I heard somewhere people are not taught about Chandragupta Maurya, Ashok, Chanakya in Pakistan history. May be this lead to the foundation of your current belief. May be you need to know the origin of the name Bharat from Bharatvansh. I dont think that the name Bharat came with the Britishers. It was prevenlent from the time of Mauryas and Guptas

That 10000 year old civilization does not belong to India alone genius or is that what you are fed at school.
The rest of your post is as usual more rant from an Indian.

don't worry about this bhaanda........

as for threats to india --- indian should look at this:

and read this:

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Leak reveals India Maoist threat

in order to ascertain (and appreciate) the threats emanating from within its own border.

p.s. i don't see the relevance, but india was NOT "for 10,000 years" a civilization. It was never even one united entity, but a vast array of diferent nation-states with people of different ethnicities, backgrounds, and (sub)cultures.

let it also be known for the record that Pakistan is older than india.

First what has maoist and naxals have to do with the mumbai attacks. And dont worry about them their A$$ are getting whipped as we talk with the COBRA doing the operations.

Second India was united in the time Chandragupta and Ashok.

Third :rofl::rofl::rofl: Yes India separated from Pakistan and India asked Pakistan to give a separate land.:rofl::rofl: Cant reply you on this one.........

p.s. i don't see the relevance, but india was NOT "for 10,000 years" a civilization. It was never even one united entity, but a vast array of diferent nation-states with people of different ethnicities, backgrounds, and (sub)cultures.
History for Dummies is a very good read. FYI.

Deny all you want, for the truth thou shalt ne'er see nor believe. Oh the ignominy of an ignoramus! If one only realized!

The various nation-states with people of different cultures is what exactly defines India - very unique to the world. Does Unity in Diversity ring a bell with ya? Show me another example where a bumbling, squabbling, raucous population has stuck together through ages and is now, though pulling at the seams in different directions, collectively moving forward in the one direction of prosperity and power?
[cannot compute, cannot compute.............boom!!!]
See the problem? Notice a pattern where many forummers here reject the notion that such a complicated civilization has managed to survive onslaughts of religion, culture, unethical trade, imperialistic ambitions and yet stuck together?

You, my friend, just cannot digest the fact that such a phenomena can happen when all you do is wonder how many uniform states with religious uniformity or uniformity in populations or govt imposed strict uniformity codes are decaying from within!

Either that or is it that in search for an identity to define ones own existence, some cannot digest the existence and presence of an unique identity of the other?
Eakselant!
I have seen a lot of outrageous comments on these forums by many a dimwits, but "Bhau" you take the cake and the topping from them all! Kudos!

Last edited:
Islam is a part of our identity, but we are much more than that. Pakistan defines a unique blend of Islamic, Persian, Central Asian, and Indus valley civilizations.

All I could see in your post is rant, rant, denial, denial, and more denial, except for the above part!

Now can you elaborate on that part again?
As I understand Pakistan was created as an Muslim majority secular state for the majority of the Muslim population of the sub-continent. Along the way, it became an Islamic nation and got itself embroiled in conflicts in its surroundings on the pretext of helping/promoting muslim brotherhood.
Now, where in this milieu did the blending of Persian, Central Asian identities occur? Pray, what contribution does Indus Valley civilization have on the present day Pakistani society?

I heard somewhere people are not taught about Chandragupta Maurya, Ashok, Chanakya in Pakistan history. May be this lead to the foundation of your current belief. May be you need to know the origin of the name Bharat from Bharatvansh. I dont think that the name Bharat came with the Britishers. It was prevenlent from the time of Mauryas and Guptas

No, you are absolutely right. We did learn about Muarya Dynasties, Ashoka, Buddha, Aryan invasion of Dravidians, etc, etc. It was all a long time ago, and had slipped my mind.

Allow me to rephrase. India has always been a loose collection of kingdoms, punctuated with brief periods of unity.

All I could see in your post is rant, rant, denial, denial, and more denial, except for the above part!

In other words, no rebuttal, eh? ;)
No worries. We can move on. :whistle:

As I understand Pakistan was created as an Muslim majority secular state for the majority of the Muslim population of the sub-continent. Along the way, it became an Islamic nation and got itself embroiled in conflicts in its surroundings on the pretext of helping/promoting muslim brotherhood.

Pakistan has forsaken Jinnah's secular ideology. I will grant you that.

Now, where in this milieu did the blending of Persian, Central Asian identities occur? Pray, what contribution does Indus Valley civilization have on the present day Pakistani society?

Our language, culture, history and traditions didn't magically come into existance on August 14, 1947. A person is more than the sum of their experiences; the same goes for peoples and cultures. We even borrowed from Hindu culture, and vice versa.

The IVC ruled for 1500 years until it was decimated by the Muaryan and other invasions, but they couldn't destroy the culture. There are ancient cultural traditions in Sindh and Punjab that would look as alien as Western traditions to a Hindu or Arab observer.

Indus Valley Civilization

From time immemorial the world has known two different countries and cultures in the sub-continent; one based on the Indus and its five tributaries known as Sindhu and the other on the Ganges Valley known as Bharatvarta.
[...]
The Sindhu country with its Indus Valley Civilization - also known as Harappa culture - had its sway from Rupar on upper Sutlej to the lower reaches of the Indus on the Arabian Sea, a distance of about a thousand miles - almost the same territory now covered by Pakistan.

Last edited:
Allow me to rephrase. India has always been a loose collection of kingdoms, punctuated with brief periods of unity.

I think this will help you with the mauryan empire.

4887fe0004f5c0dc824b6eef8b4fbc7a.gif

Even Mughal period was a brief period if you compare with Indian history. Anyways here is the mughal empire.

I think this will help you with the mauryan empire.

The Maurya Empire was a geographically extensive and powerful empire in ancient India, ruled by the Mauryan dynasty from 321 to 185 B.C.E.

Even Mughal period was a brief period if you compare with Indian history. Anyways here is the mughal empire.

Exactly, they are all like blinks of an eye in the full course of history.

The Maurya Empire was a geographically extensive and powerful empire in ancient India, ruled by the Mauryan dynasty from 321 to 185 B.C.E.

Exactly, they are all like blinks of an eye in the full course of history.

So you can clearly see that Kashmir is the part of Bharat in ancient India, Ancient Hindustan of Mughal period and India of today (Do I need to provide the neutral third party map for this.)

Israel being on the Indian side will be definitely be considerate about security of India.

So you can clearly see that Kashmir is the part of Bharat in ancient India, Ancient Hindustan of Mughal period and India of today (Do I need to provide the neutral third party map for this.)

Actually, for most of its history, except for very brief periods as indicated above, there was no India. How could Kashmir be part of a nonexistent entity?

Israel being on the Indian side will be definitely be considerate about security of India.

Israel will be considerate of its own citizens. It will help India in as far as it conincides with its national interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom