What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, for most of its history, except for very brief periods as indicated above, there was no India. How could Kashmir be part of a nonexistent entity?

Well these brief period can be extended to the following also with changing demographies.

f95e08d35f1e48041dce0e7ed2cb1408.png

daae8b4436c7110a52fb33a26b5ea2d2.gif

Israel will be considerate of its own citizens. It will help India in as far as it conincides with its national interests.

Yes each country cares for themselves first. Since both the nations have similar threat from terrorists this forms a common platform for them to fight the resisting and terrorist forces.

Well these brief period can be extended to the following also with changing demographies.

All these period still don't add up to more than a blink of an eye. You are actually proving the point that India is an artificial entity held together only by force for brief periods, but which broke apart at every opportunity.

In any case, what matters now is what the current residents of Kashmir want.

Yes each country cares for themselves first. Since both the nations have similar threat from terrorists this forms a common platform for them to fight the resisting and terrorist forces.

Both countries share the ideology of suppressing the right of self-determination for people in their neighborhood.

All these period still don't add up to more than a blink of an eye. You are actually proving the point that India is an artificial entity held together only by force for brief periods, but which broke apart at every opportunity.

In any case, what matters now is what the current residents of Kashmir want.

Vedic + gupta + dharampala + maurya + mughal + devpala. Is it still a blink of an eye, and if you look closely that I have excluded many other dynasties. And the general observation would be Kashmir has been the part of India in each.

There is hardly any real entity on the planet which is in the same original form as it was 1000 year back. So do you mean to say everyone was holding everyone by force.

Current residents of Kashmir have already chosen their government. Here is the independent link for the elections being fair

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Kashmir elections 'fair but not free'

Both countries share the ideology of suppressing the right of self-determination for people in their neighborhood.

Nah if we were to suppress the right we would have already did that with the creation of Pakistan......

Whatever makes you happy mate. The truth still stands contrary to some of the most whimsical ideas being floated around. You shall never understand that even though the land had many a small kingdoms and various cultures etc, they all considered themselves as one people.
Read the Mahabharatha or the Ramayana before that, two of the epic poems from ancient Bharat! The concept of India (rather Bharat) is very well descried in those poems. Now if you cannot comprehend that, then surely you do deserve my pity.
"Dont have an identity? Deny others' having/existing one!"
As for rebuttals, I am still waiting for yours instead of usual rants and denials. Though I have come not to expect realization and acceptance of truth, yet, I suggest reread your post and mine prior to and after yours.
Wrong! One simply cannot club them together, for there are vast differences even if we share many similarities! We have come a long way dear, even if its only ~60 yrs!

Thank you.

Last edited:
In other words, Israel is hinting that it will do another False Flag terror attack on India. The Mumbai one didn't get the attention it sought....

Sir before making any BS claims it would be nice of you if you have the slightest proof that Israel was involved or Indians were involved please do enlighten us.

Face the sunshine Mr. Ajmal Kasab is the resident of Pakistan and has been found guilty of terrorism in India.

Oh now dont tell me Ajmal Kasab is jew and he is not Pakistani because he does not look like one.

Wrong! One simply cannot club them together, for there are vast differences even if we share many similarities! We have come a long way dear, even if its only ~60 yrs!

Thank you.

So, getting back to topic, has Israel provided any hard evidence of an impending attack?

And I would appreciate a straight answer, instead of dismissing any tough question as a rant, or veering off into mythology when verifiable facts prove inconvenient.

So, getting back to topic, has Israel provided any hard evidence of an impending attack?

And I would appreciate a straight answer, instead of dismissing any tough question as a rant, or veering off into mythology when verifiable facts prove inconvenient.

I am not privy to sensitive intelligence matters, so cannot comment on the hard evidence thing. Neither do I find any reports which might indicate that. You may be right there. That being said, why would Israel suddenly announce such a thing? No elections in either country, no pending defense deals, no major cultural events between the two countries etc. "The timing is suspicious" cannot be said for this particular warning.

As to your straight answer, I just gave you one, you cannot see it even if its in front of you in your blind belief in your own theory! As to calling those two epics as mythology, there are various reports about the authenticity of many events taking place during the time. What Koran is to a Muslim population, Bhagvad Geeta is to a majority of the people of the subcontinent. The world calls them Hindus and those two epics form the basis of what we consider to be Bharat Varsha, or the present day India. The concept of Bharat (named after Lord Ram's brother Bharatha from the Ramayana - which precedes even the Mahabharatha!) is older than the scriptures, my friend.
FYI Religion is a mythology, tearing apart the very fabric of human existence. Prove its truth if you can.

First what has maoist and naxals have to do with the mumbai attacks

As the UN General Assembly talks are underway, indian are making a huge commotion about some "imminent plot from across the border"

meanwhile, your PM is saying that the biggest threat to hindoostan is coming from within its soil.

The naxals have caused more damage, destruction and death. Furthermore, they are ALREADY in india and are giving your forces a run for your money. I believe there are already 13 "naxal-affected" states?

therefore, focus more on internal problems --rather than using "foreign backed terrorism" as a ground to beg nations to stop selling us defence equipment. You tried with Brazil, it failed. You tried with Germany, it failed.

Move on and clean up your own house, kiddo.

And dont worry about them their A$$ are getting whipped as we talk with the COBRA doing the operations.

a few "squirmishes" here and there is not convincing. As stated earlier, naxals control 13 states and central and local govts. are seeming to be powerless

Third :rofl::rofl::rofl: Yes India separated from Pakistan and India asked Pakistan to give a separate land.:rofl::rofl: Cant reply you on this one.........

the movement for Pakistan began way before partition. More importantly, we were first to get independence.

Alhamdolillah.

737d631529191994864620aa307157b8.jpg

As the UN General Assembly talks are underway, indian are making a huge commotion about some "imminent plot from across the border"

meanwhile, your PM is saying that the biggest threat to hindoostan is coming from within its soil.

The naxals have caused more damage, destruction and death. Furthermore, they are ALREADY in india and are giving your forces a run for your money. I believe there are already 13 "naxal-affected" states?

therefore, focus more on internal problems --rather than using "foreign backed terrorism" as a ground to beg nations to stop selling us defence equipment. You tried with Brazil, it failed. You tried with Germany, it failed.

Move on and clean up your own house, kiddo.

a few "squirmishes" here and there is not convincing. As stated earlier, naxals control 13 states and central and local govts. are seeming to be powerless

the movement for Pakistan began way before partition. More importantly, we were first to get independence.

Alhamdolillah.

737d631529191994864620aa307157b8.jpg

No one denies the fact the naxals on the threat list. even pakistan is fighting the talibans. So does that mean Indians can go ahead and do anything in Pakistan and Pakistan should be quite about it.

And regarding skirmishes it is ful fledged operation going on right now.

yes you got independence one day before. Or you want to say you are one more gem from Pakistan who says India never existed before 1947.... :lol: reply for that please refer the previous posts. Bharant vansh, Chandragupta maurya, Ashoka, Mughals I think they were rulers of India... not some other place.

I am not privy to sensitive intelligence matters, so cannot comment on the hard evidence thing. Neither do I find any reports which might indicate that. You may be right there.

Glad we got that straight.

That being said, why would Israel suddenly announce such a thing?

To help MM Singh remove the foot from his mouth when he voiced the same concern a few weeks back and had to back down when Pakistan demanded evidence?

As to your straight answer, I just gave you one, you cannot see it even if its in front of you in your blind belief in your own theory!

Umm, no, I appreciate a straight answer. Especially when people have the honesty to admit there is no credible evidence.

As to calling those two epics as mythology, there are various reports about the authenticity of many events taking place during the time. What Koran is to a Muslim population, Bhagvad Geeta is to a majority of the people of the subcontinent. The world calls them Hindus and those two epics form the basis of what we consider to be Bharat Varsha, or the present day India. The concept of Bharat (named after Lord Ram's brother Bharatha from the Ramayana - which precedes even the Mahabharatha!) is older than the scriptures, my friend.
FYI Religion is a mythology, tearing apart the very fabric of human existence. Prove its truth if you can.

I don't dispute the importance or antiquity of Hindu scriptures. I used the term mythology because they also mention flying machines and all sort of other things. In any case, I agree that all religions have elements of mythology and prefer to leave religion, mythology, etc. out of this discussion.

Last edited:

Develpereo:

As Gubbi mentioned, information channeled to the us ordinary folks is limited to what we receive from newspapers and TV based news reports.....The "hard" evidence or a hunch.....must have been provided to the Indian authorities....
Now you obviously cant dismiss the credibility of the report just because a member on the forum does not have details on the evidence....I think thats a bit unreasonable....

The report is just a warning, sort of a red flag to get our ducks in order to avoid a 26/11 type scenario....no one is saying that India will mobilize troops based on the report from Israel....But you have to admit that the Israleli's are the kings of espionage and their warning cannot be taken lightly.....

To give you an equivalent example:
India is accused of interfering in Baluchistan, but except for the "too many consulates" and "uncircumcized penis(es)" we havent really heard much "hard evidence"....and I doubt you're privy to such details either.....

So lets just leave it at that instead of trivializing our concerns.....

yes you got independence one day before. Or you want to say you are one more gem from Pakistan who says India never existed before 1947.... :lol: reply for that please refer the previous posts. Bharant vansh, Chandragupta maurya, Ashoka, Mughals I think they were rulers of India... not some other place.

there you go. So that makes us an older country (by a slim 24 hour margin)

india was not india before 1947.....it was just a loose collection of nation states that were hardly united. You can keep posting maps. They mean squat.

but on the subject of india, i'd say they were most prosperous under Islamic rule. Yesterday it was communal issues. Today in india their problem is caste politics and inferiority complex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom