What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give this theory in UN........ They would love to listen and take the action if you proved it correct.

I just find it intriguing that all the other terrorists fought to the death, but this guy gave up.

1 - Obama Administration has been talking of Kashmir and its settlement which is vital for their regional Interests. with Mumbai attacks India got an excuse to stop all kinds of talks with Pakistan including over Jamu and Kashmir.

2 - Hindu Terrorists Organization, RSS was getting exposed and Kurkere was close to bust their game plans, no wonder he and 2 other officers of his team got killed within 15 minutes of attack. This wasn't the primal reason of attacks but this gave RSS an opportunity to clear themselves.

3 - Uprising in Kashmir and increasing activities of Freedom Fighters were a direct concern for India. India who has never been able to declare Jamat-ud-Dawa as terrorist organization got abandoned internationally and by Pakistan and some huge attack like this one a requirement.

4 - Israeli soldiers and their secret house was specially made part of these Mumbai Attacks. As we can see again in this very thread that Israel is loving to be part of this India - Pakistan conflict. After Iran, if Israel needs to sideline some country, that is Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Let me ask you the same question: can you explain how Pakistan is any beneficiary of these terrorist attacks?

Talks will be resumed as soon as Pakistan gets the job done. So it can be just delayed not solved forever with this. If Pakistan executes them tomorrow talks will follow. So it can be taken either way that Pakistan is delaying it so that talks cannot be started.

The government in power is Congress and RSS is related to BJP if you have that idea. And no investigations have stopped after that and the conviction is still on. Neither of the cases are in the cold back. If you are following the Indians news then you can see the same thing coming up now and then.

If Jamat ul Dawa is responsible for unrest in Kashmir then it deserves to be banned either way being involved in 26/11 or not.

Israelis have been with Indians for long. And as the Israeli nationals were involved they are actively involved with that. India holds good relations with Israel so what is the point if they are helping us with everything. If we have a common enemy what is wrong with that. If Israel is arming us you are also getting armed from China.

Now coming to advantages to Pakistan
Declare India as unsafe destination for trade, foreign affairs and tourism and ultimately impact financial might

Create chaos in the society.

Send signals to the west that India is not at all a safe destination with security failure.

Pakistan government was under immense pressure by the US and world that Pakistani Leaders accepted him to be a Pakistani.

No one is going to create pressure on Pakistan till they themselves are sure of it. Same proofs were also given to them to get them convinced. If it would have been a single country it can be understood it was multiple countries which accepted the same.

India seriously opposed Arms Sales to Pakistan and also tried to make an issue of P3C Orion and Modification of Harpoon Missiles.

A nation which was involved with the terrorist activities in the past as admitted by your own people is never good to be armed to teeth. Another thing is an armed to teeth hostile neighbor is never good for India. So prevention is better then cure.

we only differ on the issue of "Threats" being real or "Drama" as usual.

Apart from Pakistan and Zaid Hamid everyone considers them threat only.

I just find it intriguing that all the other terrorists fought to the death, but this guy gave up.

He wasnt trained enough or courageous enough or Indians were smart enough to catch him alive. Anyways this will also serve as a good point to counter Indian aggression in UN if Pakistan wishes to put his case as being 26/11 is Indian internal job

Over 2000 years ago, the Roman lawyer Cicero asked the critical question in any crime investigation, cui bono? Who benefits from this crime?

The Mumbai affair has been fraught with unanswered questions, foot dragging by Indian authorities, and various inconsistencies. There is every reason to suspect that Mumbai attacks were aided, if not orchestrated, by RAW. India has tried to milk maximum international sympathy out of it. It has tried to paint it as its 9/11, even going as far as calling it 26/11, to make it seem like 9/11.

Pakistan has no motive and gets no benefit from the Mumbai tragedy.

cui bono, indeed?

What the hell are you bangin on about??

I really didnt know that Day dreaming and coming up with conspiracy theories could be counted as a profession!!!
Do you get paid to come up with these ridiculous theories....coz I woulnt put one paisa against your statements above....

Please enlighten me....What are the inconsistencies....is the orange "Hindu" band, is it the uncircumcized Penis, the fact that the attackers were drunk/had taken drugs or that "Kasab cannot be muslim since no muslim will kill innocent people".

Develpereo.....I have been following your posts and you seem like a reasonable fella, I expected you to be a little more cognisent of the fact that there is ample proof to point fingers towards people on the other side of the Indian border....

Similar to your conclusions above, can we also simply assume that TTP, Al-Qaeda, Afghan Taliban etc.....all the groups that are so called "terrorizing Pakistan" are puppets of the Pakistani govt. and are operating/terrorizing to benefit Pakistan??
Simply because......."Who benefits from the crime?"
Is it because Pakistan want to get Billion dollars in aid to pump its economy,
or
is it to get free weapons and money to be used for nukes at America's expense
or
is it to gain strategic depth in afghanistan
or
is it to rid Pakistan of its image of being a "terrorist nation" and show that they are on the right side of the WOT

I mean if India's RAW can masscre a few ppl in the name of gaining sympathy.....hell your ISI can do all of the above and have a pakistani genocide in the process.....

Save your theory for the Pakistani's coz no one else is buying it.....
Your nation needs to own up to its past mistakes and take charge....
Remember Karma "What goes around comes around"

Khuda Hafiz

self delete it was a flame

Sorry...................................

:mod::blink:

Last edited:
YO, you sack of crap! you seem to be getting *** kissed by pakistanis on this forum, those typical wannabe gorey pakistanis who have no sense of islam or their identity. but let me tell you as a true pakistani and a true muslim...there is nothing to discuss between us and you! there is only the bullet!

your fake country called india is destined to drown in blood! take this as a true *** message from a pakistani, not the butt kissers on here!

sheesh; champions of islam just like the taliban; everyone else except these people have no sense of islam.

may well be an indian in disguise; mods please check ip

what nonsense...

post is reported...

sheesh; champions of islam just like the taliban; everyone else except these people have no sense of islam.

may well be an indian in disguise; mods please check ip

what nonsense...

post is reported...

Sorry being offtopic but could not control this troll

:rofl: we can also fight over it.....:rofl::rofl:

I think "Pathar say sar photnay ka koi faida nahi" is useless to talk about this whole matter. Na tum suno gay na hum, we can just keep blaiming on each other. keep going.

The Mumbai affair has been fraught with unanswered questions, foot dragging by Indian authorities, and various inconsistencies. There is every reason to suspect that Mumbai attacks were aided, if not orchestrated, by RAW. India has tried to milk maximum international sympathy out of it. It has tried to paint it as its 9/11, even going as far as calling it 26/11, to make it seem like 9/11.

Pakistan has no motive and gets no benefit from the Mumbai tragedy.

cui bono, indeed?

i dont know where I want to start... but surely i dont want to post a long message, why ? becoz it's not going to change ur conspiracy ridden thought process. u wudn't have seen 26/11 if it didn't happen on Nov 26th ... we use day and then month in india so if u see 26/11 as kinds similar to 9/11 in media propaganda , can anyone argue abt it ? terrorist act happened and the day gained the prominence...
RAW has hidden agenda !! well lets see ur ISI too might have some hidden agendas in the turmoil of pakistan lately to veil its influence...:partay::partay:

What the hell are you bangin on about??

Well, here's what bothers me about this whole thing.

According to the Pakistani government:
- India blamed Pakistan right away (expected); Pakistan immediately offered to help in the investigation, but India rejected the offer.
- the evidence to Pakistan was initially submitted in marathi.
- eventually the translated evidence was submitted, but piecemeal.
- final evidence was not submitted several months after.

Now either the Pakistani government is lying about all this, or the Indian authorities have been dragging their feet. I don't know who is telling the truth, but I don't see a motive for Pakistan to keep prolonging this matter. It hurts Pakistan internationally and in bilateral talks with India.

So, I feel there is something fishy going on here.

Cross-posting from another thread......

17 September 2009,

FAISALABAD: The Pakistani authorities have filed two separate cases against Hafiz Saeed, the alleged mastermind of the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks and chief of the banned Jamaat-Ud-Dawa group, a media report said on Thursday.

The cases were filed in two police stations in Faisalabad on the basis of sermons Saeed made recently, expressing his grave concerns over the stand by India, Israel and the US on Pakistan's nuclear assets.

He also expressed concern over the Pakistani government's change in Kashmir policy during his sermons at iftar parties Aug 26 and 27 in Faisalabad.

Hafiz Saeed has also been indicted on "charges of appealing for jihad fund" despite a strict ban on such appeals, the Online news agency reported.

Over 170 people, including 26 foreigners, were killed in the Nov 26-29, 2008 Mumbai attacks.

In December 2008, Saeed was brought under house arrest after banning the Jamaat-Ud-Dawa by the Pakistani authorities. However, in June this year a Pakistani court released him.

Meanwhile, India accused Pakistan of blocking the inquiry into the 26/11 Mumbai attacks and safeguarding Saeed.

"They (Pakistan) have a vested interest in safeguarding Hafiz Saeed. We have no doubt that Saeed is the brain behind the 26/11 attacks and have evidence to prove it," Indian external affairs minister S M Krishna told a TV news channel in an interview recently.

Pak files 2 cases against Hafiz Saeed: Report - Pakistan - World - NEWS - The Times of India

------------------------------​

Sep 18, 2009

Lahore: Pakistani police plan to arrest hardline cleric Hafiz Saeed, also accused by India in the Mumbai terror attacks, on charges of raising funds for the terrorist group Lashkar e Toiba, a senior officer said on Friday.

Hafiz Muhammad Saeed has always claimed that his Jamaat-ud-Dawa is a charity that helps victims of natural disasters and the poor.

Police officer Mohammed Tahir said on Friday that two criminal cases had been filed against Saeed because he illegally held a public gathering and raised funds for Jamaat-ud-Dawa in the city of Faisalabad in Punjab province last month.

"We will definitely arrest him," said Tahir, without saying when.

A spokesman for Saeed said he had yet to be arrested and that he planned to consult with lawyers.

Pakistan arrested Saeed in December after India provided a dossier of evidence in a rare sharing of intelligence. But in June, a Pakistani court freed Saeed from house arrest, saying there was not enough evidence to hold him.

India has maintained he played a role in the attacks and has called on Pakistan to arrest him.

We will arrest Hafiz Saeed, claim Pak cops - Express India

-------------------------------

Under pressure from the US, Pakistan today finally registered two FIRs against the alleged mastermind of 26/11 Mumbai terror attack - Hafiz Saeed and promised action against Saeed. "We'll take action against Hafiz Saeed," Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari said in response to a question from TIMES NOW's Sr Editor Srinjoy Choudhury on the FIRs against Saeed.

Pakistani police have also said that they would definitely arrest Saeed, though not in connection with the Mumbai carnage. The JuD chief has been booked under the Anti-Terrorism Act for allegedly making anti-state speeches.

Reacting to the development, External Affairs Minister has said that India will not be satisfied until the FIR is not linked to 26/11. For now, Saeed continues to be a free man as the police say they can't arrest him till they get a go-ahead from senior authorities.

Evidence provided come out of denial mode as world as already accepted it

oye -- indian...

cans of PAK beans, a packet of PAK soap, and a "PAK" Yamaha engine are not sufficient evidence to prove anything.

indians should be more concerned about naxals who have already swallowed up 13 indian states. indian should also be concerned about indian nationals, such as the deccan & indian muhahideen, who are home-grown and responsible for attacks against their own 'country'

rather than blame others constantly, correct your own plethora of faults and security blunders

Execute the culprits

if our courts prove them guilty, they will face justice. If not, they will get justice.

Hafiz Saeed runs a charity. As far as we know, he has no links to terrorism. His only crime is speaking for the rights and justice to Kashmiris who are unwillingly under occupation. This may be to the chagrine of the indians, but not to us --and definately not to Kashmiris under occupation.

When he was detained initially, Hindus and Christian Pakistanis were crying, shouting and furious that he was arrested. Jamat ud Dawa did many charity works for Pakistani citizens (of all faiths), including schools and philanthropic projects. They also did great job during 2005 earthquake.

The man is no terrorist.

More than I can say about Modi, Advani, Varun, and all those other cronies who are still in one way or another, active in politics! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom