What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israel is interested in subcontinent !
this is what happens when you dont keep them engaged in their own region.
they start to finger around else where ...

Muslims got killed in Mumbai too, these terrorist bastards dont ask before they shoot. Any help by Israel saves lives in India includes muslim lives as well.

Like they give a **** :rolleyes: and israelis dont see before they drop bombs; destroying whatever comes in their way even children and women. (im getting ready for a human shield response :rolleyes:)
On one hand they save indians; on the other they bombard poor people of gaza with phosphrous bombs. :sick: :tdown:

Like they give a **** :rolleyes: and israelis dont see before they drop bombs; destroying whatever comes in their way even children and women. (im getting ready for a human shield response :rolleyes:)
On one hand they save indians; on the other they bombard poor people of gaza with phosphrous bombs. :sick: :tdown:

When a shot is being fired from a home with kids inside do you think one would peek into the house, clear it first and then the kill the person firing at him. The structure of Palestine is very much like that when people offend they have kids also in the nearby location.

PS: I am not justifying the killing of innocent people either. But this is how majority mind it majority of killing happens in Palestine.

we cant afford another conspiracy :agree: atleast not for the people of both countries. Too bad the reagion has become the hotspot for international proxies and games. Only local people will suffer neither in telaviv nor in the washington would .

:pop:

we cant afford another conspiracy :agree: atleast not for the people of both countries. Too bad the reagion has become the hotspot for international proxies and games. Only local people will suffer neither in telaviv nor in the washington would .

:pop:

Then better dismantle the terror groups across the LOC and stop cross border infiltration on the name of freedom fighters.... Lets live in peace.
:cheers:

Yoo Baby... A Wonderful Opportunity for Israel to dig its burrows in Jammu and Kahmir and help India against any uprising of Kashmirs and this is what we can say "imminent and concrete".

Fear is the best tool that Zionists have been using to make the world fool. Allah has mentioned that the one who tries to make others fool makes no one but himself fool. Americans thought they could prove 9/11 terrorist attack and so did Indians using 26/11. I think India is a little too desperate to step Subs and other arms sale to Pakistan and they need few 26/11s for sure.

If something like that happens, just watch closely who is the beneficiary of these attacks. In the case of 9/11, it was America and in the case of 26/11, it was India. Don't expect future beneficiary of such terrorists attacks to be somebody different.

I'm sure that Mossad will try to use bollywood attacks as a reason to get involved in South Asian affairs.

Of course they will arm and hype up the 'terrorism' topic the way they have against Iran, Syria, Lebanon etc. That helps them sell their arms.

israelis know that we help arm the Armed Forces of some of their former and present foes. They also know that it was our pilots who shot down some of their aircrafts in 67 and 73.

While I have no doubt that counter terrorism is in everyone's interest, i have no doubt that israel would want to use the situation to arm a country like india against a (Muslim) country with a huge army and nuclear weapons stockpile.

I wouldnt be too worried about israel though. They are a tiny country, and represent no real threat to us. The americans need us, therefore they will make sure that their client states will be kept on a leash and wont annoy us.

and we already know as for israel, who is the real terrorist. Them, who kill civilians and disobey international demands to stop building illegal settlements; or Palestinians who have stones.

Then better dismantle the terror groups across the LOC and stop cross border infiltration on the name of freedom fighters.... Lets live in peace.

Would be done as soon as the BLA's operations in Balochistan are dismanteled .

If something like that happens, just watch closely who is the beneficiary of these attacks. In the case of 9/11, it was America and in the case of 26/11, it was India. Don't expect future beneficiary of such terrorists attacks to be somebody different.

Allah has mentioned that the one who tries to make others fool makes fool himself.

And the guy answers himself.:)

Suna hai begani shadi main nikah padne wale kaazi ko aaj fir pakad liya tum logo ne abdhullah k pressure main
is it really funny? hmm I don't think so. but oh well I will just for your sake at least smile:)

As I told you previously, go and froth about it somewhere else, this thread is not about palestine. Who cares what they care or not, our citizens get saved thats all we care about.

Yoo Baby... A Wonderful Opportunity for Israel to dig its burrows in Jammu and Kahmir and help India against any uprising of Kashmirs and this is what we can say "imminent and concrete".

Fear is the best tool that Zionists have been using to make the world fool. Allah has mentioned that the one who tries to make others fool makes no one but himself fool. Americans thought they could prove 9/11 terrorist attack and so did Indians using 26/11. I think India is a little too desperate to step Subs and other arms sale to Pakistan and they need few 26/11s for sure.

Can you please explain in what terms India is benificiary with 26/11 attacks. What have we got materialistically out of it.

And can you provide any creditable link for what ever trash you just said.

I think we need to repeat. Kasab is a Pakistani national accepted by Pakistan. Organizations within Pakistan are banned for terrorism within India.

And do not worry India has enough funds to go further subs and it does not need to care for that as people are ready to sell whatever India wants.

This post has nothing to do with Kashmir. Anyways any terrorist uprising which is a threat to Indian federation would be dealt with force with or without Israeli support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom